• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Proletar arises!

Proletar

Deus Sex Machina
Local time
Today 5:56 PM
-->
Hello everyone.

I first read about the Meyers-Briggs psychological types years ago, and took the test again last week, and like the last time, I scored as an INTP. I then went on reading everything readily available about it, and I saw myself in almost everything. Then I found these boards, and some rather interesting discussions.

About me: I am a musician, playing in a band. I also listen to a whole lot of music.

1: Pink Floyd
2: Black Sabbath
3: Dungen (check them out!)
3-7: Some obscure swedish bands of the progressive era of the 70s

I'm also interested in polithics, philosophy, biology, medicine and psychology. Not a big fan of Hitler.

MissQuote

kickin' at a tin can
Local time
Today 8:56 AM
-->
I, too, am not a big fan of Hitler. Though I thought this was the basic assumption we all presume of everyone unless they state otherwise. You must really loath the bastard to feel the need to mention it.

Hello. Welcome.

ApostateAbe

Banned
Local time
Today 10:56 AM
-->
Welcome to the forum. I take inspiration from Hitler. Hitler was an expert at capturing the energy of popular emotions. That is why I am going with the flow of the popular hate-Hitler zeitgeist. Hitler... what a turd.

Proletar

Deus Sex Machina
Local time
-->
Oh, You. :-]

Thanks by the way.

To expand on the Hitler-thing: He is everywhere. Not as much as five years ago or so, but still. I would sort of seriously guess that 50-90% of everything broadcasted in black and white has his face in it. Just leave me alone...

DetachedRetina

(∞__∞)
Local time
Today 4:56 PM
-->
Hitler:

The most menacing human in life

Rather annoying in death.

I agree he's become such a trite villain figure. I tire of Hitler

MissQuote

kickin' at a tin can
Local time
-->
Hitler:

The most menacing human in life

Rather annoying in death.

I agree he's become such a trite villain figure. I tire of Hitler

Ok. I giggled at that.

Not laughed, chuckled, snorted, smirked... GIGGLED.

wtf? (is happening to me?)

YOU PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO BRING TERRIBLE TERRIBLE THINGS OUT OF ME.

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
Today 11:56 AM
-->
Hitler sucks, but eugenics isn't so bad.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Hey, welcome to the forum. That you play in a band is pretty cool and of course Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath are great.

What music does your band play and what instrument(s) are you?

YOU PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO BRING TERRIBLE TERRIBLE THINGS OUT OF ME.
Better out than in.

Proletar

Deus Sex Machina
Local time
-->
Hey, welcome to the forum. That you play in a band is pretty cool and of course Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath are great.

What music does your band play and what instrument(s) are you?

I'm the bass player.

We play freeform music, most often instrumental. I can't really describe the genre, so here is a song we recorded. It is a cover, but I still think it's pretty much representative of what we play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3autO_oLG3w

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
I heard "Jätten feeling" too, both were good. It's kind of trippy music but laid back enough that you can relax to it and space out, if that's what your band usually plays then I already can tell I'd like it.

Proletar

Deus Sex Machina
Local time
-->
Well thank you.

The INTP-trait of having a very high standard of performance trancends into these recordings - not only did I/we work hard on the performance itself, but we worked like dogs in the studio to make a good mix of the recordings.

There is another recording out there of a jam-session we had some months ago called "punkrocker". iPhone-recorded, but surprisingly good. That is how we usually sound like.

Top Bottom