• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Star Trek MBTI WebPage

Ulysses

Banned
Local time
Today 6:29 AM
-->
So Spock is an ISTJ, eh? Cool. :p

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 2:29 AM
-->
This might explain my penchant for participating in the rite of MajQa.

Jinbei

Redshirt
Local time
Today 1:29 PM
-->
Spock is Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging .. my guess

Dr. Freeman

In a place outside of time
Local time
-->
I see how that conclusion could be drawn about Worf.

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
-->
That might explain why INTPs are the most fierce warriors of all.

(Sarcasm, anyone?)

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Reading that list, I'm compelled to believe they just wanted to assign a prominent Star Trek persona to each of the 16 categories, whether or not it was actually the best fit.

Dr. Freeman

In a place outside of time
Local time
-->
I always thought that seven of nine was more of an INTP than INTJ.

shrub77

Local time
-->
I think that Data more suits the role of INTP,

AureliaSeverina

nice kitty
Local time
-->
What about Captain Kirk? I think it says ENFP on that page.
I'm more inclinded to think he's an ENTP, but some guys on personality cafe claim he's an ESTP because "he fucks anything with a pulse".
What do you think?

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
-->
What about Captain Kirk? I think it says ENFP on that page.
More like ENTJ.

Decisive (J). Never goes by the book, and comes up with creative solutions (N). Focusses on the practicals (T). Definitely focusses on the task. Doesn't even care for his own safety, or his own ideas either (E).

I'm more inclinded to think he's an ENTP, but some guys on personality cafe claim he's an ESTP because "he fucks anything with a pulse".
What do you think?
Get to know some ENTPs. When they were young, they were trying out every possibility they could. Need I say more?

AureliaSeverina

nice kitty
Local time
-->
More like ENTJ.

Decisive (J). Never goes by the book, and comes up with creative solutions (N). Focusses on the practicals (T). Definitely focusses on the task. Doesn't even care for his own safety, or his own ideas either (E).

Get to know some ENTPs. When they were young, they were trying out every possibility they could. Need I say more?

Thanks for your reply :)

LOL. I do know some ENTPs, my own little brother is one. I'll try anything that works. He'll just try anything.

Hum, not sure about Kirk being an ENTJ, though. He does come across as very bossy and irascible at the beginning of season one, but Shatner (sp?) himself said that was just because he wasn't quite sure how to play Kirk. After the first few episodes, Kirk is a lot more easy-going and starts to be a lot more inventive. He doesn't quite have the supreme trolling capabilities and Fe-based charm of an ENTP, though. He does rely on his authority quite often, where an ENTP would rely on people liking him. He does spout the occasional one-liner about humanity, but he doesn't quite have the (naive) idealism of an ENTP.
Hum, you might be right :) But then, seeing as those script-writers didn't have a particular type in mind and it was all a work in progress, he's never gonna fit one type 100%.
Then again, if you watch "The Corbomite Maneuver" that does seem like Ne-Ti trolling....
Wuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah MAJOR GEEK-OUT:storks:

Ink

Local time
Today 7:29 AM
-->
If you watch some interviews with the Data actor he will appeaer as an INTP as well

Top Bottom