• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

[:] Sounds from space, again? [:]

RobbinHoodz

Redshirt
Local time
Today 5:45 AM
-->

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
-->
I wouldn't read too much into it. Bear in mind that we have had these sorts of technologies -both the equipment picking up the "sounds" and the ability to listen to it in our houses- for a tiny span of time. Last time the sun was at this stage in the cycle we couldn't listen to it like this, we have no idea what it means or if any of it is normal.

As for the GPS not working, it might be interference from the sun, but sometimes mine plays up if it's a bit cloudy.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 9:45 PM
-->

intpz

Banned
Local time
-->
Well certainly there are quite a few videos that don't look like CGI and can't be explained easily from 2011 and 2012, but the sound and stuff are probably just interference due to the immense Sun activity, same goes for the GPS.

Don't worry, if someone will happen, it will happen, whether bad or good - you won't stop it, but it certainly will be interesting. The bad part is that it can be deadly to some people (you or me for the matter of this argument), whether it's the Sun or the aliens.

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
-->
Well certainly there are quite a few videos that don't look like CGI and can't be explained easily from 2011 and 2012, but the sound and stuff are probably just interference due to the immense Sun activity, same goes for the GPS.

The "sound" isn't "interference". It is the complex electromagnetic output of the sun which has been converted into a signal which can be heard by humans.

But I'm not quite sure what you're referring to about the CGI?

Top Bottom