• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Slightly Neurotic

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 7:43 PM
-->
:slashnew:

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Is that bothersome?:confused:

I think it scares people off to be labeled such. But its worse having unreputable thoughts. Weird disturbing dreams. sensations in my head and body. No one who seems to know whats wrong with me.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 9:43 PM
-->
I think it scares people off to be labeled such. But its worse having unreputable thoughts. Weird disturbing dreams. sensations in my head and body. No one who seems to know whats wrong with me.
That's looking at what other people think. What do YOU think? Every post I answered of yours seemed rational unless I've forgotten. If you have thoughts and dreams that can't be explained, well who knows? Have you thought of being tested for anything? I'm sure there are on-line tests. But even without that, do you think you have some brain "weirdness"? That sounds interesting. Neurosis I associate with emotional blockage which is different.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
That's looking at what other people think. What do YOU think? Every post I answered of yours seemed rational unless I've forgotten. If you have thoughts and dreams that can't be explained, well who knows? Have you thought of being tested for anything? I'm sure there are on-line tests. But even without that, do you think you have some brain "weirdness"? That sounds interesting. Neurosis I associate with emotional blockage which is different.

It could be many variables that are involved. Life events and not resolving them. I slept for 24 hours after staying up till 4am the night before. Jung said that to become neurotic you must be in conflict with you opposite functions.

I sent a pm to @Auburn about it but I don't know if this caused him to be disinterested with me? I might be an ESTP by the way he said I use my functions have no description and I am oddly developed.

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Yesterday 6:43 PM
-->
Mmm.. you do use the functions Se/Ni as primary, and Ti/Fe as supportive. But there's a long tale to each individual psyche that forms the way we utilize those processes. So far as I understand it, certain forms of neurosis are due to improper use of functions. Others are due to heavy trauma to the hippocampus. I'm not a clinical psychologist so I cannot give a diagnosis - that's mainly why I haven't replied.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 11:43 AM
-->
I read this as, 'Slightly Erotic'.

I leave this thread disappointed =(

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 9:43 PM
-->
I read this as, 'Slightly Erotic'.

I leave this thread disappointed =(
Don't feel bad if you are horny. It happens to all of us many of us.

Antediluvian

Capitalist logic collides with external wisdom
Local time
Today 2:43 AM
-->
Disturbing thoughts-I wonder if the average person is simply more adept at hiding them.

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Yesterday 6:43 PM
-->
Only slightly?

Top Bottom