• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Serial Killers, Killers, and Mass Murderers (Explore With Us Youtube Channel)

Daddy

Making the Frogs Gay
Local time
Today 12:54 AM
-->
I've been watching this channel on youtube - Explore With Us - that shows interrogation videos and police footage interaction with Serial Killers, Killers, and Mass Murderers. I find it completely fascinating. I've watched the Amazon Review Killer and the Randy Stair Mass Murderer case and I find them both pretty fascinating. They both seem to have some kind of narcissism that allows them to murder people, something that makes it okay.

But the Randy Stair was actually more shocking to me; he identified as a woman because he related with a fictional character and would cross-dress because of it. As someone that has, still, and always will deal with gender issues (not worth trying to talk about here), it kind of shocked me because I had a similar identification with a fictional character (and always will). It's different because it was a manifestation of both pain and what I wanted to be, but I wonder if it's all that different fundamentally. But clearly, he was pretty off-his-rocker, believing he was some kind of 'ghost girl' that needed to die to be his/her? true self. He had to deal with a lot of loneliness and people dying around him and worrying about how to make a living. You could call that mental illness or some kind of personality disorder, but what strikes me odd about this is that it didn't seem like he really had a true mental illness. His problem seemed to be with reality or what reality expected or wanted from him, so his mind wandered to an idealization of leaving it behind...isn't that more of a spiritual disorder? But anyway, it's also kind of sad because he clearly just needed people to almost validate his existence, which he never got. In a way that 'ghost girl' was probably a reflection of his relation to the people around him, as much as it was coming from his own thoughts and feelings. It makes me wonder what kind of responsibility do or 'should' people have for one another?

But feel free to watch any of the case studies and share your own thoughts, if you have any. I'll probably watch them all at some point and comment about it here because it's all very interesting to me, even if it's just me talking to myself.
Explore With Us

Daddy

Making the Frogs Gay
Local time
-->
I tried listening to the Scream Killers Interrogation video. That was pretty cringe; the two kids are like BRO, LET'S KILL LIKE IN SCREAM. OUR FRIEND HAS TO DIE LOL. Their interviews were a joke; they had no chance to convince the investigators of anything and they killed their friend brutally just to imitate a stupid comedy movie. Deep down this is what I truly fear about Americans - bro culture mixed with an inability to think first and a complete lack of empathy and compassion for other people. Super cringe...

Daddy

Making the Frogs Gay
Local time
-->
^ Can't edit, but Scream Killers remind me of this song

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:54 AM
-->
they are all offshoots of Hannibal lector