• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Sculptris 1.0 - Free and easy 3d modeling

Reptillian

Local time
Today 10:03 AM
-->
Oh my, a neat looking alternative to what I have for organic modeling. I'll download right away if the site is safe. Hopefully no bugs will appear.

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 4:03 AM
-->
Seems nice. I have the suspicion that I'd be terrible at sculpting for some reason. I've never tried sculpting software. Also lack of tablet sucks.

Alas no multiplatform. :/ Maybe it is usable in a virtual machine...

Wait no! I have other software to master and projects to finish before delving into yet another one.... :mad:

Cheers for the guy who made it. Sometimes I feel like such a leech to civilization. :kilroy:

Reptillian

Local time
Today 10:03 AM
-->
It'll be fine since the interface is relative easy to go with and the techniques can be solved using experimentation. This is my first time using the program and I made this which isn't technically finished.

HomonidAlien.png

MastaFoo

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:03 PM
-->
Thanks for ahring this info!
The Sculptris's interface are pretty easy to use - intuitive and allow me to mock up something pretty quickly.
The workflow is nice with my XP-Pen Deco 03 wireless drawing pad but not with a mouse. It’s really better to use sculpting software with a graphics tablet, it’s more like sketching in 3d than plotting,I recommend it.

Top Bottom