• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Riddle Books

Slyphee

Redshirt
Local time
Today 5:29 PM
-->
I've been looking for a good riddle book or even brain teasers for a while now, not the childish ones with one or two lines but the "well thought out" ones like Einsteins Riddle or something along those lines (can't think of any others like that aside from the notpron puzzle/riddle series I'm stuck on).

So does anyone have any books or even sites with lots of riddles/brain teasers of those caliber? I may try getting the puzzle games on the DS since I've been hearing good things about those.

Also, does anyone else use riddles when at parties? I've found it helps when I've found out that theres not much to talk about, most people like a good riddle (well the people I know don't seem to mind).

Traianus

lost in the static
Local time
Today 12:29 PM
-->
A couple I liked were The Riddle of Scheherazad and Chess Mysteries of Sherlock Holmes both by Raymond Smullyan. I also liked the Mensa Genius Quiz-a-Day Book by Abby Salny. They're pretty entertaining and should keep ya busy for a while :).

Jah

Mu.
Local time
Today 6:29 PM
-->
Lewis Carroll wrote some riddles which I think you should be able to find online.
His logic riddles are actually quite hard and demands a lot of deliberation.

Top Bottom