• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

REALLY long dreams

DrSketchpad

Local time
Today 7:50 AM
-->
Has any of you had a dream that seemed to last for days/months/years?
What is your experience with these?
What did it feel like to wake up?

Milo

Brain Programmer
Local time
Today 2:50 AM
-->
I once took some melatonin and had a dream where I was stuck in a well for what seemed like hours. I scratched at the walls and tried to climb up. I could have sworn it was real pain. Nothing longer than that though.

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I have had a few long dreams. Some seeming to be days or weeks. I have also had dreams that ran like a series in my head. They would continue were the last one left off. It wasn't exactly an every night thing. It just happen a few time randomly over about a year.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:50 PM
-->
I had dreams in which I remember people and places as if 'd known them for years, the place is usually my home in some way, at least within the context of the dream, these places rarely have any similarities to any real world locations I know, indeed sometimes the architecture is completely alien, which dosen't seem at all strange until I wake up.

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
I once had a dream that seemed to take years. I didn't know it was fake whilst dreaming at all. I was this fat and ugly girl, and everyone kept treating me for the piece of shit I was. Eventually after a few years of agony, I decided that life didn't suit me and I decided to kill myself. That's when I woke up as me.

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I had dreams in which I remember people and places as if 'd known them for years, the place is usually my home in some way, at least within the context of the dream, these places rarely have any similarities to any real world locations I know, indeed sometimes the architecture is completely alien, which dosen't seem at all strange until I wake up.

I can relate completely with this.

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I once had a dream that seemed to take years. I didn't know it was fake whilst dreaming at all. I was this fat and ugly girl, and everyone kept treating me for the piece of shit I was. Eventually after a few years of agony, I decided that life didn't suit me and I decided to kill myself. That's when I woke up as me.

Oh so your female that explains a lot.

Proletar

Deus Sex Machina
Local time
Today 8:50 AM
-->

That's really twisted. Did you get any kind of experience from this?

I once had a really long lucid dream. I was shooting lightning at people as usual, flew and used my webbing to travel. After having destroyed a government building of some sort, the police and military began to chase me. They were no match for me, with all the super-powers I could think of, but after having kept coming for a while I got tired. I followed them to prison and after having talked with my new cellmate, I had to remind myself that this was a dream. I sat down on the bed and started meditating. I replayed the dream in my mind in order to remember it. I picked up a gun and shot my cellmate and then myself. Then I woke up.

joal0503

Psychedelic INTP
Local time
-->
time is too elusive for me in my dream states . im generally not aware it even exists.

Top Bottom