• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Pure INTP-ish Fuck-up-ery

Artifice Orisit

Can't see it,
try saving the image then hosting it through imageshack or something.

Fuck-up-ery
Is this the beginning of a meme?

JUN

Watching the Watchers
Local time
Today 12:29 AM
-->
You can't see it ? It's a flash game. Change from your silly IE to Firefox. And yes, i think it is the beginning of a meme. I fell in love with it when you said it.

Artifice Orisit

fupery.jpg

How-bout now?

Sugarpop

accepts advice on his English
Local time
Today 1:29 AM
-->
There was a game (eventually) and I played it until I, not too long thereafter, didn't. The cause of the latter was that it was basically a clumsy version of Mario made even more annoying by all the Japanese (or something).

Why did you do this? :beatyou:

Vegard Pompey

Local time
-->
Well, this is fun... I can't figure out how to move the character. I can only jump.

JUN

Watching the Watchers
Local time
-->
> Why did you do this? :beatyou:
> This game cheats! >.>

It's a representation on INTP-ish thought, I believe.
This sorts of play with the perception ? I love it. That's what INTPs are said to do anyway, they play with concepts and words.

> Well, this is fun... I can't figure out how to move the character. I can only jump.

Try refreshing the page and clicking inside the game screen.

Robert

Local time
-->
How the heck do you get past the end of the level? Or can you not? It doesn't seem I can control him at all when he's doing his soon-to-be-quelled victory strut.

Reminds me of I Wanna Be the Guy though.

JUN

Watching the Watchers
Local time
-->
I beat the game once. Long ago. I went till -99 lives or even more.

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Yesterday 5:29 PM
-->
Change from your silly IE to Firefox.

Wait. WHAT?

COG uses IE?!?!?! :eek:

I ... it.... but.....

..... does not compute! :storks:

I think my heart just had a runtime error.

JUN

Watching the Watchers
Local time
-->
Yeah, and you use Safari Kuu !

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Yesterday 5:29 PM
-->
I don't think you are acquainted enough with the forum users to understand the gravity of cog's actions.

I sure hope he's only using it to make it even worse in an evil ploy to rule the world, destroy all luddites and accelerate the coming of the singularity. :borg: Or else :beatyou:

Are you cog, are you? Don't make me bring out noddy's toys.

Artifice Orisit

You honestly think I'd connect to a site like this directly?

I'm using a remote terminal on the QLD government network, thus providing myself with practically unlimited internet usage, for free, whilst keeping anything of a remotely sensitive nature isolated from the net on a separate (physically isolated) desktop, making it impossible for anyone to hack me without physically breaking into my room first.

Vegard Pompey

Local time
-->
Try refreshing the page and clicking inside the game screen.

I did that. I also tried using several different browsers. None of that worked, but I found a download of the game on that site and tried that instead. It was a .zip file that I couldn't extract properly because the file names contained Japanese characters, so I had to change my language for programs that do not support Unicode to Japanese.

But then it did work. I played through I think three stages before calling quits. Unpredictable deathtraps are nothing new, I've seen it before, and it's done better in IWBTG.

Still, it was fun seeing all those classic Mario items constantly used to your disadvantage. The mushroom was my favourite. (Not the mushroom in stage 1, I think that one doesn't do anything...)

INTPINFP

Local time
-->
Is it my keyboard are the controls geniunely crappy and unresponsive/laggy? Since my OS has Japanese enabled I'll go ahead and download and see if its any better.

How the hell do you get past the first level? (Can't jump over the flag...)

Top Bottom