• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Prompt my sweet ass

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 8:47 AM
-->
hey Hey hey, starting to draw a bit once more ... knowing my brain I figure I might as well open the floor for the prolit to demand my hand to do this or that.

Simple ideas make good practice, but if anyone suggests something akin to an elephant-headed bloodlouse chasing a gaggle of gay nazis through a forest of giant red and purple aloes, hell I just might take some time to honor your imaginings.

Don't expect elegance of style or such and feel free to offer destructive crit, amateur aint even yet tattoed on me head.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 12:47 AM
-->
Fabio on a white horse, wavy hair open shit, on a beach, open arms, caption: come to me, come to Fabio.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 2:47 AM
-->
Fabio on a white horse, wavy hair open shit, on a beach, open arms, caption: come to me, come to Fabio.

About a half dozen pulp romance novel covers circa 1983 says hi.

And gay nazis being chased through woods has been done to death by now. It's pretty much the dogs playing poker of man on man jew hating at this point.

Start with something simple. Say 4 pre-Genghis Mongolians sitting on a bench eating peanut butter and then go from there.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 8:47 AM
-->
Okay okay have an idea here, gonna have open shirt this bloke, but just to be decent, if you still want him with open shit, your boat might be floated.

Start with something simple. Say 4 pre-Genghis Mongolians sitting on a bench eating peanut butter and then go from there.

Yes yes yes, gonna be cartoonish I guess and me proto mongloids would look eerily like modern mongols... tempdrive axle shot on the time machine and all that.

Top Bottom