• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

PNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:38 AM
-->
Hello,

An alternative view of the system.
Instead of following the conventional system, you could (if you so desired) arrange your attributes in the order of highest importance.

e.g. (in my case)
PNET
So I could say my MO of my type is to first perceive (collect information rather than following an agenda), second to intuit (see the whole environment rather than to focus on specifics), extroversion is narrow over thinking, so I may express myself based on perception and intuition before thinking out the personal consequences and especially the personal feelings of the crazies (SF).

In fact, I am going to so far that the Perseus system is better ! It is more realistic in following the motives of the others.

The opposite is a JSIF the Mouse (or similar small rodent). Not only can the values of each initial vary, but the order of letters can vary as well. Each one has a different animal allocation.

Edited: the opposite is JSEF The Horseman (or similiar animal). These people may judge others for superficial reasons like the clothes they wear. They may sense the reactions of the Other, act rashly without thinking and are generally a menace.

Last edited:

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
You can collect information for an agenda.

Of course. It can be an operational mode. The Seller (ESFJ) is suited to this role. Judgers make up their mind and often will not change it when new information is revealed/becomes available.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 1:38 AM
-->
I'm thinking TPIN. At least that's the order I see for myself.

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I'm thinking TPIN. At least that's the order I see for myself.

This is very interesting and if your self analysis is true, I conclude it actually makes the whole Myers-Briggs Jungian style flawed and an illusion.

How did I reach this conclusion:

PNIT (as I am an Introvert not an Extrovert, just a careless mistake)

Using my primary process Perception, I did not judge the world view to be correct until I looked into it further
My auxiliary Intuition said it was ingenious
My Introvert said "keep my mouth shut to the INTJs" (cause they would crucify me)
My Thinking said it was an "inductive leap" and all the problems such leaps cause.

I still a supporter of this way of thinking cause it is better than Millon.

I expect anybody with a Perception level of 11.5/12 and knowledge (Intuition) and thinking (IQ 122+) could actually reach the same conclusion. The snag is nobody will believe it because their Perception is rarely than high.

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I tend to ignore the least important Introvert-Extrovert

TPIN.

Thinking would come first, introverted because of the I (I am I as well so it should be PNTI) followed for you by Perception. I am the other way around. But not always. Depends on iNtuition.

Usual for me is Perception - Intuition - Thinking. for me. This makes more ACCURACY.

An ESFJ. or JSF

may Judge (based on rigid thinking and incorrect information), Sense the response without regard to the global consequences, and then act (Extrovertly) how he feels like without Thinking.

This is the TWAT!

phantome

connecting that which cannot be connected
Local time
Yesterday 10:38 PM
-->
Hmmmmm TIPN

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 3:38 PM
-->
P................................................T.I................................................NESFJ

INTPINFP

Local time
-->
Hello,

An alternative view of the system.
Instead of following the conventional system, you could (if you so desired) arrange your attributes in the order of highest importance.

e.g. (in my case)
PNET
So I could say my MO of my type is to first perceive (collect information rather than following an agenda), second to intuit (see the whole environment rather than to focus on specifics), extroversion is narrow over thinking, so I may express myself based on perception and intuition before thinking out the personal consequences and especially the personal feelings of the crazies (SF).

In fact, I am going to so far that the Perseus system is better ! It is more realistic in following the motives of the others.

The opposite is a JSIF the Mouse (or similar small rodent). Not only can the values of each initial vary, but the order of letters can vary as well. Each one has a different animal allocation.

Edited: the opposite is JSEF The Horseman (or similiar animal). These people may judge others for superficial reasons like the clothes they wear. They may sense the reactions of the Other, act rashly without thinking and are generally a menace.

Again, have no idea what this means.:storks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom