• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Pmj's TWG/Mafia

smithcommajohn

Do not consume with alcohol
Local time
Today 1:21 AM
-->
/vote Helvete... for now.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:21 PM
-->
OK, I'm here.

Does anyone else find this endorsement damning?

I found it noteworthy. I noted it in an earlier post (the really big one) and said I didn't know if it cleared Helv or implicated him.

smith said:
Cheese was green to me, but with thorough questioning of my allegiance to Sinny is looking less so over time.

Like I said, this is what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to go over everything other players have said and look through them for clues, suspicious patterns, etc (the same way everyone is right now with my aversion to voting, absence, etc). I also picked up on Helv, so you're not the only person. No one else really stood out to me. I've been pretty consistent from the beginning, only swaying a little towards Min because others found her suspicious (plus Pmj's roleplaying, like I mentioned) so I thought I'd missed something. All this stuff can actually be found in the posts I've made. I've explained why I found you a bit sus, I questioned you on it. That's what's supposed to be done. Tbh, I'm far more surprised that people aren't jumping more on my lack of case-making over most of the game than they are over other inconsequential fluff.

smith said:
Cheese has become quite a bit more active, and the joke PM thing does seem like a feeble attempt at comradery (no offense, Cheese).

I'd do the PM regardless of alignment because I like doing dumb shit like that. Felt guilty not using the PM system since it's a novelty in mafia, but couldn't be bothered doing anything serious with it so settled for second-best. We're supposed to keep logs of fun stuff for later enjoyment once the game's over. Again, you can find written evidence of this with Pmj. Literally everything I'm saying you can find written evidence for in either my posts or Pmj's.

Also I'm not sure if 'more active' makes me suspicious or less suspicious to you. I hope to god it's the latter, because if my attempt to actually play the Town game as it should be played by delaying sleep for hours makes me appear *more* suspicious to Town, then fuck. :ahh:

(Btw, none of this is making you look more suspicious to me. I'm writing it off as newbie confusion, though that may be a mistake. Newbs are always hard to read because what you'd consider 'tells' in an experienced player might just be confusion.)

Ok, Sinny:

Sinny said:
Cheese was my highest scum read after Mineund.. Minuend turned out to be Seer, evidently.

Cheese was reluctant to vote when she/he clearly should have been voting.
Was 'on the fence alot' about his/her suspects.
Was overly defensive when I encouraged him/her to participate more.
Continued to 'pull a Jenny'.
And is now making joke PM's.

That's pretty damning. Your highest scum read was one of the most valuable players.

Yes, you caught 2 players based on intuition. However you were 180degrees wrong on Min. You've done the same thing in other games - happened upon some mafia by sheer luck, then completely tunneled on some innocent villager and tried to get everyone on your wagon. You've also been completely convinced someone's green and been wrong iirc, so your conviction on smithcommajohn means nothing to me. We haven't even seen the trail of evidence that's leading you to be so secure anyway - post the PMs (if that's allowed), if you find them so convincing. Or if that screws up another plot you've got going, then fine don't post, but surely you can see how that's not exactly compelling evidence for the rest of us?

Like I said, his recent activity isn't *more* damning; I'm taking it as newbie stuff. But his association with you out of nowhere, and from the beginning, *is* questionable, newb or not. It's *not* damning, but it's a lead I want to follow up on.

The rest of the points I've explained already, but I'll reiterate:
I don't like voting (which Puffs understands).
I was on the fence because people didn't look sus. When QT did because of Min's claim, I hopped on the computer when I had time and voted. That looks suspicious, I acknowledge that and can't help it. It's the way I operate.
Overly defensive:
This is frankly irritating. I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again: This is a game. This is not my life. I don't fundamentally give a flying fuck who wins; I'm here to have fun, and if something more serious comes up in my life, I absolutely will take care of that first. Of course I *want* Town to win on the level I can afford to want superficial things, but I also haven't been well, haven't had much time, and have had visitors. The pressure you and others like you (Hado comes to mind) apply to take the game so seriously just sets my back up. You didn't exactly 'encourage' me to participate either - you showed no understanding of my circumstances and when I explained my situation and left, made sarcastic references in-thread to how well town was doing or whatever, since you were about to be lynched. I know it's frustrating, but I *was* actually there to vote when it counted. And yeah, when game ends you can look through my QT to find it was 100% for real. I've been stressed this whole time - additional pressure to participate more, and then snarkiness on top of that, is of course not welcome when I'm already trying. I told Pmj to replace me if he found it necessary, and he didn't, so my activity levels are fine. And I'm explaining at length because I'm trying to get the message across in no uncertain terms that this is RL cheese, not game cheese - if you think it's further defensiveness then whatever, I'll just tell you again when game's over and then you'll know I mean it.
Dunno what pulling a Jenny is.
Joke PMs and other dumb shit/dumb jokes/dumb references/dumb emoticons etc are who I am. Ask anyone who knows me. I'm surprised this is garnering any attention, but I guess I haven't been around the forum much lately so you're reading it in context of the game rather than as typical for me.

----

Sinny, can you tell us why exactly you trust john?

Helv's lack of activity has also been noted, as well as the QT connection. And yeah, if they don't have daychat, that could well be communication, the same way Min tried to communicate that she was Seer by dropping the word 'see' in her post. Though in both cases it's unnecessary, since we have the PM system. Although maybe people are paranoid about others tracking their online status (you can see who's PMing whom iirc).

Going to filter-dive Helv and john for now, then Puffs for loose ends and Sinny for connections (since she's the only confirmed town). I don't have enough to decide where to vote yet, but I definitely will be voting. At 4-1, we can afford a mislynch, so we're definitely lynching someone today for the info - numbers aren't as important atm.

I do have more time now btw. Yesterday was rehearsal (mentioned that in writing somewhere but can't remember if in-thread, PM or QT) so now that that's over I'm freer.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Wait, smithcommajohn's already voting Helvete? Why?

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
Wait, smithcommajohn's already voting Helvete? Why?
It's tentative. You're my number 2, so be happy for now. :p

His lack of activity and input, plus the QT endorsement/communication are very suspect.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
Why is puffs being missed? I know I'm suspect now but can anyone explain why he's assumed town? Maybe I've missed something.

As for me, I work evenings midweek and then sleep usually so I tried to post a little last night when I could. I know its shorter day cycles so it impacts the game more but its impossible to be here all the time.

Some thoughts on my sus and what I tried to explain early in the game: mafia know everything, they call the shots, their job is just to blend in with the town and convince them to kill off fellow town. They're calculated, playing off towns thoughts and emotions and using it against them. Town are unknowing and inconsistent and oftentimes illogical, mafia twists this around and frame innocents for it, they make them look scummy to others.

It's possible (from your perspective) that qt was trying to tell me I looked scummy and not to act that way. But it's very obvious and risky as scum. Scum do not take these risks, they're unnecessary. It implicates qt later had he lived and it implicates me now as its link is so obvious its like literally just telling town your scum.

Qt was actually scum. This is fact. So it should be highly unlikely I'm his scum buddy, why would he try to communicate in such a painfully obvious way? Town pick up on these details, they have to, they're uninformed and have nothing else to work from. So mafia doesn't give this information away for free.

Its mafias job to make town look like scum. Notice how I'm now under suspicion from a single comment? He never had a conviction, didn't question me, raise suspicions or tunnel me, he knows I'm innocent. He drops a single comment, town can now react and he can play on that after sowing the seeds of discourse.

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
Yesterday 10:21 PM
-->
Why is puffs being missed? I know I'm suspect now but can anyone explain why he's assumed town? Maybe I've missed something.

As for me, I work evenings midweek and then sleep usually so I tried to post a little last night when I could. I know its shorter day cycles so it impacts the game more but its impossible to be here all the time.

Some thoughts on my sus and what I tried to explain early in the game: mafia know everything, they call the shots, their job is just to blend in with the town and convince them to kill off fellow town. They're calculated, playing off towns thoughts and emotions and using it against them. Town are unknowing and inconsistent and oftentimes illogical, mafia twists this around and frame innocents for it, they make them look scummy to others.

It's possible (from your perspective) that qt was trying to tell me I looked scummy and not to act that way. But it's very obvious and risky as scum. Scum do not take these risks, they're unnecessary. It implicates qt later had he lived and it implicates me now as its link is so obvious its like literally just telling town your scum.

Qt was actually scum. This is fact. So it should be highly unlikely I'm his scum buddy, why would he try to communicate in such a painfully obvious way? Town pick up on these details, they have to, they're uninformed and have nothing else to work from. So mafia doesn't give this information away for free.

Its mafias job to make town look like scum. Notice how I'm now under suspicion from a single comment? He never had a conviction, didn't question me, raise suspicions or tunnel me, he knows I'm innocent. He drops a single comment, town can now react and he can play on that after sowing the seeds of discourse.

I'm heading out the door right now to go drinking with friends, so I can't really respond to all of this. But I don't buy it.

This post makes me feel even itchier about Helv.

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
I don't assume he's town, but he's the most green of you 3. If you missed it, I was pressuring him pretty hard before Minuend flipped. His reactions and Minuend's green flip were telling for me. Maybe I'm wrong. If Puffs is last wolf, he's doing a fucking amazing job.

None of us can, but your posts have not only been infrequent, but of little substance as well. Maybe you don't have any solid reads or don't care about the game... or maybe you're a wolf who doesn't want to draw attention.

My original thought wasn't that he was trying to communicate, but that he was trying to convince townies of your townieness.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
Yeah OK puffs sure. I'm going through your filter soon.

From yesterdays posts I was getting a buddying vibe, like just agreeing with a lot of opinions which I don't think many people have noticed.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
You pm'd him and were asking him about the CC. Did you glean anything from the pm? This is all I've seen you and him talk about which isn't that much, how is that enough to assume they're town.

Sinny is confirmed, cheese is doing more and more for me to town read him and you I'm pretty confident as town. But puffs I am seeing more and more to suggest he is scum.

He has admitted two cases of very weak reasoning to pin people as scum. He is so non committal about everything.
I'm only on my phone atm, I'll build an actual case soon after I shower and get some food.

He's the only person who really makes sense to me as scum right now.

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
No edits, Helvete.

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
You pm'd him and were asking him about the CC. Did you glean anything from the pm? This is all I've seen you and him talk about which isn't that much, how is that enough to assume they're town.
He was a VERY strong defender of Minuend, who was green. He had the perfect opportunity to agree with my suspicions of Minuend, but he didn't. Yes, that could have implicated him after a mislynch, but the mislynch would have put town in a very dangerous spot where I think wolves could easily win. I think if he were wolf, he would be happy as pie with a mislynch there. His reactions seem genuine and townie.

Sinny is confirmed, cheese is doing more and more for me to town read him and you I'm pretty confident as town. But puffs I am seeing more and more to suggest he is scum.
You'll need to pressure him if you believe that.

He has admitted two cases of very weak reasoning to pin people as scum. He is so non committal about everything.
I'm only on my phone atm, I'll build an actual case soon after I shower and get some food.

He's the only person who really makes sense to me as scum right now.
I don't think he's noncommittal, he was first to vote today, but he voted for you. OMGUS?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 5:21 AM
-->
OK, I'm here.

I also picked up on Helv, so you're not the only person. No one else really stood out to me. I've been pretty consistent from the beginning, only swaying a little towards Min because others found her suspicious (plus Pmj's roleplaying, like I mentioned) so I thought I'd missed something. All this stuff can actually be found in the posts I've made.

See so far you've admitted that you've barely had an independent thought or contribution. The only one being PMJ's role playing, which is inconsequential as evidence.

Tbh, I'm far more surprised that people aren't jumping more on my lack of case-making over most of the game than they are over other inconsequential fluff.

Well, the absence of cases speaks for it's self, and everything else you've posted has been fluff.. so..

I'd do the PM regardless of alignment because I like doing dumb shit like that.
Felt guilty not using the PM system since it's a novelty in mafia, but couldn't be bothered doing anything serious

But you want me to take you seriously? :confused:

with it so settled for second-best. We're supposed to keep logs of fun stuff for later enjoyment once the game's over. Again, you can find written evidence of this with Pmj.

See, nobody else has to keep pleading that their stories can be backed up outside of the thread, via PMJ.

Literally everything I'm saying you can find written evidence for in either my posts or Pmj's.

You say this a lot.

Also I'm not sure if 'more active' makes me suspicious or less suspicious to you.

Some consistency wouldn't go amiss. You did sign up for a fast paced game, but now all you are doing is making excuses. All your excuses could be true, granted, but you could be pulling a Jenny, and I'm well within my rights to hold you suspect.

(Pulling a Jenny, Definition: Playing on player emotions with some concocted sob story

**But with much more finesse that that description. )

I hope to god it's the latter, because if my attempt to actually play the Town game as it should be played by delaying sleep for hours makes me appear *more* suspicious to Town, then fuck. :ahh:

See, more sob than substance.

Ok, Sinny:

That's pretty damning. Your highest scum read was one of the most valuable players.

Granted, but but I was never certain enough to start a lynch, true or not? I had strong suspicions that she was harboring something.. and I was waiting for power roles to reveal themselves to me after my reveal. That did not happen, Minuend did do some things, but rather nervously (naturally), I misinterpreted that nervousness. Still a good fucking read on my part. I was completely diplomatic with Minuend, and offered Town all the factual advice that I could. Far, far, far more than you have done for Town.

Yes, you caught 2 players based on intuition.

Fuckin solid intuition tho aye?

However you were 180degrees wrong on Min.

180 degrees? Not quite.

You've done the same thing in other games - happened upon some mafia by sheer luck,

Hardly luck.

then completely tunneled on some innocent villager and tried to get everyone on your wagon.

Having to pull up some story of long times past to smear my credibility?

You've also been completely convinced someone's green and been wrong iirc, so your conviction on smithcommajohn means nothing to me. We haven't even seen the trail of evidence that's leading you to be so secure anyway - post the PMs (if that's allowed), if you find them so convincing. Or if that screws up another plot you've got going, then fine don't post, but surely you can see how that's not exactly compelling evidence for the rest of us?

I've acknowledged as much, and encouraged you guys to make up your own minds.

Like I said, his recent activity isn't *more* damning; I'm taking it as newbie stuff.

Precisely, I capitalised on that.

But his association with you out of nowhere, and from the beginning, *is* questionable, newb or not. It's *not* damning, but it's a lead I want to follow up on.

I'm confirmed Town, how damning could it be?

The rest of the points I've explained already, but I'll reiterate:
I don't like voting (which Puffs understands).

What the fuck sort of answer is that? Lol.

I was on the fence because people didn't look sus.

Yea, I know that feeling, I had it when I was scum.

When QT did because of Min's claim, I hopped on the computer when I had time and voted. That looks suspicious, I acknowledge that and can't help it. It's the way I operate.

This ?? Is this your 'Townliness' at it's best?

Overly defensive:
This is frankly irritating. I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again: This is a game. This is not my life. I don't fundamentally give a flying fuck who wins; I'm here to have fun, and if something more serious comes up in my life, I absolutely will take care of that first. Of course I *want* Town to win on the level I can afford to want superficial things, but I also haven't been well, haven't had much time, and have had visitors. The pressure you and others like you (Hado comes to mind) apply to take the game so seriously just sets my back up. You didn't exactly 'encourage' me to participate either - you showed no understanding of my circumstances and when I explained my situation and left, made sarcastic references in-thread to how well town was doing or whatever, since you were about to be lynched. I know it's frustrating, but I *was* actually there to vote when it counted. And yeah, when game ends you can look through my QT to find it was 100% for real. I've been stressed this whole time - additional pressure to participate more, and then snarkiness on top of that, is of course not welcome when I'm already trying. I told Pmj to replace me if he found it necessary, and he didn't, so my activity levels are fine. And I'm explaining at length because I'm trying to get the message across in no uncertain terms that this is RL cheese, not game cheese - if you think it's further defensiveness then whatever, I'll just tell you again when game's over and then you'll know I mean it.
Dunno what pulling a Jenny is.
Joke PMs and other dumb shit/dumb jokes/dumb references/dumb emoticons etc are who I am. Ask anyone who knows me. I'm surprised this is garnering any attention, but I guess I haven't been around the forum much lately so you're reading it in context of the game rather than as typical for me.

Yea.. Still overly defensive, what have I said that has offended you so? I was friendly in our PMs.

----

Sinny, can you tell us why exactly you trust john?

No!

Haha, just kidding. Fucking intuition man. He's brand new and I got to him first. He's has acted a good Towny, and can't fake that shit. Take or leave my explanation, it's the only one I have.

Helv's lack of activity has also been noted, as well as the QT connection.

Your just really abstract all the the time, and it's not good enough.

Going to filter-dive Helv and john for now, then Puffs for loose ends and Sinny for connections (since she's the only confirmed town). I don't have enough to decide where to vote yet, but I definitely will be voting.

Just slow, and cumbersome.

At 4-1, we can afford a mislynch, so we're definitely lynching someone today for the info - numbers aren't as important atm.

Numbers aren't important (?!) I want to know why you have been so defeatist since day one.

I do have more time now btw.

Good, I'm going to make you work.

Yesterday was rehearsal (mentioned that in writing somewhere but can't remember if in-thread, PM or QT) so now that that's over I'm freer.

Please don't take it personal if I seem hardball, it's just how I operate.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I don't think he's noncommittal, he was first to vote today, but he voted for you. OMGUS?

Lets examine peoples level of commitment shall we?

I think Cheese demonstrates the least, what say you guys?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Also, as Cheese advocates a mislynch today, I'd very much like him to volunteer.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
No edits, Helvete.

I didn't edit.

He was a VERY strong defender of Minuend, who was green. He had the perfect opportunity to agree with my suspicions of Minuend, but he didn't. Yes, that could have implicated him after a mislynch, but the mislynch would have put town in a very dangerous spot where I think wolves could easily win. I think if he were wolf, he would be happy as pie with a mislynch there. His reactions seem genuine and townie.

You'll need to pressure him if you believe that.

Both puffs and I had points against minu and were questioning her as we found her sus. After minu struck gold with her night read and claimed, it put scum in a very difficult situation, they pretty much have to bus or CC. CC is suicide though, they chance getting minu lynched but they get lynched the day after and just confirms two scum at once (as QT was read). He now has to bus his scum partner as minu is confirmed town after the claim and no CC. Scum is trapped in an extremely disadvantaged position and must accept that and play optimally in their current situation. Better to bus QT, kill minu in the night and then try clearing themselves the next day and cause mislynches.
Basically he has to defend minu as any other play implicates him after minu flips green.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

+1

Apart from Cheese, I also want to grill Cheesypuffs.

But Cheese is still my top suspect.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
I'm not omgusing I'm reading into yesterdays events and my current suspicions, I actually barely acknowledged his vote on me, I saw it but haven't even really thought about it yet.

He admitted his case on minu was weak and commented later that he pulled sus at random at cheese based on Ne.

Until now he has had a slight town read on me. Why has he been town reading me and now why has his read changed?

So far I'm only sus because of qt's implication, my absence and lack of content right? There is no real case against me afaik? puffs votes me today based on this although most of this has actually been said by others. What is puffs read on me if not just to play on what others has said and to make me look scummy.

Earlier in the game I asked if power roles should reveal info (before sinny shot rbRB :D) and both Qt and puffs said most definitely. Town were heavily outnumbered at this point after a no lynch day1 and yellow killed in the night 5vs3. Town were desperate for any info on scum and would have been fatal if nothing had been gleaned on who the wolves were. Likewise wolves are extremely eager to figure out who the power roles are and even to know how many power roles they were dealing with. I actually kind of thought a reveal would be good for town and only posted to prompt to PR's in case they were at a loss of what to do and to clarify with the more experienced players as what should be done. I'm obviously not a PR as you should know by now but at the time nothing had been done and I felt as if both QT and puffs where subtly trying to get me to claim and reveal myself to them.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
FOS list (Finger of suspicion, Smith)

Fos aimed at Helvete: Cheese, Cheesums, and Smith
Fos aimed at Cheesums: Helvete
Fos aimed at Cheese: Me

I think the Helvete lynch will be a mislynch.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
And because of that, I won't be joining his wagon. I'll be the next night kill if the wolf survives.

If we kill the wolf we win, that's be cool.

/Keeping my vote on Cheese.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
Sinny I'll re-evaluate cheese, I haven't really followed your latest discourse tbh so I'll go over that soon. What are your thoughts on my sus of puffs, how are you reading him atm?

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
See so far you've admitted that you've barely had an independent thought or contribution. The only one being PMJ's role playing, which is inconsequential as evidence.

Well, the absence of cases speaks for it's self, and everything else you've posted has been fluff.. so..

But you want me to take you seriously? :confused:

I'm not playing a good game because I'm busy and I don't take games seriously. Not going to argue this point any more, it's a dead-end. Read my QT post-game. I don't expect you to take my game points that seriously, no. You're on point with most of what you've said. I'm only talking about my life outside the game (there's life outside the game?! whaaaaaaat), but yeah, again, you can't be expected to believe it so I'm dropping it.

Sinny said:
See, nobody else has to keep pleading that their stories can be backed up outside of the thread, via PMJ.

You say this a lot.

Some consistency wouldn't go amiss.

I'm saying that I'm being consistent, and it's all verifiable. Go ahead and look through what I've done.

Sinny said:
You did sign up for a fast paced game, but now all you are doing is making excuses. All your excuses could be true, granted, but you could be pulling a Jenny, and I'm well within my rights to hold you suspect.

(Pulling a Jenny, Definition: Playing on player emotions with some concocted sob story

**But with much more finesse that that description. )

Noted, thanks for explaining. Yeah, it looks bad. Watevs. Can't be helped.

Sinny said:
I'm confirmed Town, how damning could it be?
Scum has full knowledge of who's town. They'd know you're Town. It's called buddying to avoid suspicion.

Sinny said:
Yea, I know that feeling, I had it when I was scum.

Ok, but I have this feeling in every area of my life. I'm not certain about anything. You, on the other hand, get certain about things all the time, so when you're not certain it's weird. What applies to you doesn't necessarily apply to me.

Sinny said:
Numbers aren't important (?!) I want to know why you have been so defeatist since day one.

Uh, does anyone else care to explain this as well?

Numbers aren't as important as info AT THIS POINT. I just meant we should definitely lynch. There are some very rare occasions where no-lynch is genuinely better for Town statistically, and this is far and away not the case now.

I gotta go to actual work now. I ran out of time with visitors. Sorry guys. As with last night though I'll be here well within time to vote. I want to filter-dive properly too.

....holy fuck, just saw one of your latest points. Do you actually not fucking get my point about a mislynch? I'M NOT "ADVOCATING" A MISLYNCH, I DON'T *WANT* A MISLYNCH, I'M SAYING WE SHOULD DEFINITELY LYNCH BECAUSE WE CAN AFFORD TO GET IT WRONG AND GOING AFTER THE INFO IS IMPORTANT

holy fucking fuck.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Lol.

Yea okay, you can stop arguing with me now and provide some cases. If you can't even provide cases then you might as well be the possible mislynch, seeing as you've been useless so far.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Sinny I'll re-evaluate cheese, I haven't really followed your latest discourse tbh so I'll go over that soon. What are your thoughts on my sus of puffs, how are you reading him atm?

I've read him as green consistently, but I'm yet to go through his filter.

I have been observing the recent discourse about him tho.

My attention has been spent else where as you can see, but it's good that you two are hounding Cheesypuffs. Please continue.

You and smith I class as Town.

So basically my strongest scum read is Cheese, and has been consistently Cheese throughout the game in order of RB, QT, Minuend then Cheese.

And rather than do anything to ease my suspicions, Cheese has only so far increased them.

I may be wrong, but I can't ignore constant suspicions.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Last minute thoughts: whoever we want to lynch, we should set up a chain of connections for who to pressure next if they flip green. Always go for the lynch which provides the most info (like QT vs Min) - this goes for me as well. Without connections we've worked through beforehand, lynches don't provide as much info. Who are the people suspecting me, Helv, Puffs, John, and Sinny before she was confirmed? What was each person's pattern of FoS? Etc

I'll work mine out when I'm back from work and free.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
This here post is one I particularly disliked.

Tbh, before anyone said anything I was thinking you're the top of my suspect list. That said though, I'm pretty WIFOMed about my remaining three options so choosing you was the Ne-equivalent of closing my eyes and point to a random name.

Here he has said nothing, stupid filler talk.

Oh, I thought I was doing pretty good about the swearing. I've only done that in like one or two posts.

And I have used a lot of bold/italics, but that's because I type the way I talk so I try to account for vocal intonation which means using bold/italics when I would just be putting emphasis there in speech. It differs from my usual forum talk because usually on the forum I'm just fucking around and trying to enjoy myself rather than trying to be emphatic.

You reading me town makes me think you're town, at this juncture (or at least slightly more town than my other options). A wolf would try to capitalize on the fact that other people have also pointed varying amounts of suspicion at me and would probably jump on me as well.

Here is basically more filler but it's ok. Explanation of how he presents himself. It comes off as open and helpful but really has nothing to do with helping town or showing his alignment

I don't think it was me. Iirc, the only person I leveled real suspicion at was Minu (nice going, me). I think Helv was consistently a slight town read until Minu's claim. Since the claim, though, I've reevaluated all my stances to fuck so I'm spinning in a lot of mental circles right now.

He was only reading minu as red until her claim, forcing him to blue read her as he is now cornered, only viable option.

Why does he town read me? What is it about minu's claim that changes his town read on me? This doesn't make any sense.

Smith,john has been making me uneasy ever since the claim. He PM'd me almost immediately after (I can post the messages here if wanted) and it felt oddly like he was mining me for information and trying to make his next move based on that. Funny, then, that right after our exchange his next post is the one where he says I'm suspicious.

Everyone is now becoming ever more scummy after that claim. With one more confirmed town you have to really reach for those straws to mislynch on later days and stir chaos amongst town. Perhaps you want to elaborate on the messages to help alleviate suspicion, I have no idea what to read into this.

Not trying to respond to or refute this. I think it's true but I'm leaving this here as a note to myself to double check. I'll forget if I don't leave this here since I'll be going back to sleep soon.

I actually totally get this.

It's not a great way to play the game, definitely, but I understand.

He's being empathic here which is easy to do, besides puffs most likely knows cheese to be town, cheese has explained himself nicely which I also am reading as town.

/Vote Cheeseumpuffs

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Last minute thoughts: whoever we want to lynch, we should set up a chain of connections for who to pressure next if they flip green. Always go for the lynch which provides the most info (like QT vs Min) - this goes for me as well. Without connections we've worked through beforehand, lynches don't provide as much info. Who are the people suspecting me, Helv, Puffs, John, and Sinny before she was confirmed? What was each person's pattern of FoS? Etc

I'll work mine out when I'm back from work and free.

You'd convince me more if you put your votes where you mouth is.
I don't care if you don't like voting.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
FOS list (Finger of suspicion, Smith)

I think the Helvete lynch will be a mislynch.

The vote list looks similar if not the same as this. I appreciate that we have divided opinion. But I need to sleep at some point, and don't know when I'll wake. I'dreally really like you all to move off Helvete, He seems so strongly Town to me.

Do as you wilt with Cheese or Cheesums.
Obviously you know who I'd prefer. Unless there is a solid case or damning case on someone (which I don't see), we should drop the dead wood.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
I want to lynch puffs today. Sinny will die tonight and if puffs flip green I will be lynched tomorrow.

I want to make a deal. Sinny should kill me today and after I flip green you should lynch puffs. This is how we win.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I want to lynch puffs today. Sinny will die tonight and if puffs flip green I will be lynched tomorrow.

I want to make a deal. Sinny should kill me today and after I flip green you should lynch puffs. This is how we win.[/QUOTE]

But I suspect Cheese. Not you. 

What do I even get fro that deal? lol 

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
then shoot cheese if you suspect him that much? Either way, you or I am right and after you shoot someone we'll see.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
then shoot cheese if you suspect him that much? Either way, you or I am right and after you shoot someone we'll see.

Have you bumped your head?

I can't kill anybody, and I don't see what killing you would accomplish. I can't see why you'd like to die unless you were a suicidal wolf... But I can't imagine a werewolf turning suicidal, not when there's still one mislynch to push for.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
I'd prefer you kill me though, I didn't want to suggest you kill cheese because this will have me torn apart lol. Killing me will prove I have nothing to hide, no agenda and that puffs is most probably scum right now. I can't make you do this but I think it would be best for town for you to use your power today. If we mislynch today town lose. You're the NK leading to 1vs1. If you can confirm one more town before lynch then we have a far greater chance of lynching scum, if you fail to shoot town then you shoot scum instead and we win. :)

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
I'd prefer you kill me though, I didn't want to suggest you kill cheese because this will have me torn apart lol. Killing me will prove I have nothing to hide, no agenda and that puffs is most probably scum right now. I can't make you do this but I think it would be best for town for you to use your power today. If we mislynch today town lose. You're the NK leading to 1vs1. If you can confirm one more town before lynch then we have a far greater chance of lynching scum, if you fail to shoot town then you shoot scum instead and we win. :)
How would you flipping green implicate Puffs? Sinny can't shoot anyone anymore.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
I can't believe I hadn't thought of this earlier. Please we can win this today.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
It doesn't really implicate him but he has much to answer for and I don't think cheese should be lynched. If sinny still has the power it should definitely be used, it either clears one more town or wins the game. Basically I want to corner scum as much as possible before we lose sinny. If sinny misses then we have a 50/50 chance of lynching correctly and winning.

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
It doesn't really implicate him but he has much to answer for and I don't think cheese should be lynched. If sinny still has the power it should definitely be used, it either clears one more town or wins the game. Basically I want to corner scum as much as possible before we lose sinny. If sinny misses then we have a 50/50 chance of lynching correctly and winning.
SINNY CANNOT SHOOT ANYONE ANYMORE!!!!!!! IT WAS A ONE-TIME SHOT!!!!!

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
Yeah that's really lame. I thought I just cracked the game :(
Sorry for yelling, but it didn't seem like the message was getting through.

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
Sinny you have cheese as voting Helvete, but I can't find that. I can't find him voting for anyone this round yet.

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
/unvote Helvete

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
/vote Cheese... for now

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
Smith what are your thoughts of cheese?

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
lol we just posted at the same time. Why are you voting cheese?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Sinny you have cheese as voting Helvete, but I can't find that. I can't find him voting for anyone this round yet.

Yea well basically Cheese is yet to vote, but has pointed FOS at Helvete, so...

I think Helvete is a confused Townie.
You're a Townie, Im a a Towni.. Lets eliminate

The way forward is pretty clear, lynch Cheese and Cheesyuffs and the wolf will be revealed.

smithcommajohn

Local time
-->
lol we just posted at the same time. Why are you voting cheese?
At 2:50am when I need to get up at 6:00am, I'm not really sure. I feel conflicted that we're all voting for different people. You suddenly strike me as townie (based on your posts in and out of this thread), so I removed my vote on you. Cheese was my number 2, so I default to him.

Yea well basically Cheese is yet to vote, but has pointed FOS at Helvete, so...

I think Helvete is a confused Townie.
You're a Townie, Im a a Towni.. Lets eliminate

The way forward is pretty clear, lynch Cheese and Cheesyuffs and the wolf will be revealed.
I'm with you, let's do this.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
omg guys lol wtf, If you can convince me of cheese then smith and I can lynch puffs tomorrow... unless I die because puffs would NK me for the lols then you guys can perform the lynch :P

I need a break and I never did get food so I'm pretty hungry right now. I'll come by soon enough

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
At 2:50am when I need to get up at 6:00am, I'm not really sure. I feel conflicted that we're all voting for different people. You suddenly strike me as townie (based on your posts in and out of this thread), so I removed my vote on you. Cheese was my number 2, so I default to him.

I'm with you, let's do this.

The only way our plan can fail, is if we're wrong on Helvete.

And he would have had to pull a major WIFOM to accomplish this.

So it looks like so far

Vote on Helvete: Cheesums
Vote on Cheesums: Helvete
Vote on Cheese Cheese: Me, Smith

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Helvete or Cheese have to move their vote to join us, otherwise cheese could weigh in an no lynch. That's bad, as he's a possible/likely wolf

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Helvete or Cheese have to move their vote to join us, otherwise cheese could weigh in an no lynch. That's bad, as he's a possible/likely wolf

***Helvete or Cheesypuffs have to move their vote.

Top Bottom