• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Pathfinder: Good Campaign Yes?

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 7:14 PM
-->
Oh snap, that bastard Peter Jackson beat me to it...
But at least the cultural precedent was set, the GM won't kill me on sight, instead I will get some pity, I hope.

Imagine a child born of a fictitious character even considering it was happening in the Tolkien fantasy lore : Tauriel
and a dead father at least according to the alternate universe storyline ;).

That's like? Orphaned and his mother was a joke played on the whole universe? And them my character would learn his mother never so much as existed.

So tragic...

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 2:14 PM
-->
So are we still waiting weeks/months for this game, now that the other game apparently has just stopped dead in its tracks?

... my dice fingers are getting anxious.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Tomorrow 4:14 AM
-->
My campaign will run again soon, I'm just sorting out some real life things first. Nothing bad I just don't have enough spare time to dedicate to planning and running new sessions. It will return by end of April at the latest, I don't intend to end the campaign with the story unfinished.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Tomorrow 3:44 AM
-->
I'll get a wriggle on and try and be well prepared for when RB's campaign ticks over.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I found a group irl so I won't have enough time to be playing two games at once. I'll have to pass, it's early enough that it doesn't cause any problem to you I think.
Good luck and have fun with that:elephant:

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
At the current rate of things, your other group might be done playing by the time we start a new campaign... lol.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
At the current rate of things, your other group might be done playing by the time we start a new campaign... lol.
I'll make sure I don't have time to play with you :D.
I'm starting an additional job this summer.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
No problem Blarruan =D

*cries quietly*

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
I guess this means we have to get Claverhouse or Shai Gar to play now. :phear:

*can't believe they broke Hado's heart*

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
I miss the half-elf half-dwarf already.

D:

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
I can't even picture what an elf with a beard would look like.

It sounds creepy.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 9:14 PM
-->
May come to join the dungeon crawlings at some time or another....
Have to pin down all the technical aspects first though, of which I know nothing atm.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I can't believe Blarraun's gone! :(

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
I can't even picture what an elf with a beard would look like.

It sounds creepy.

Or a Dwarf without one :ahh:

Rook said:
May come to join the dungeon crawlings at some time or another....
Have to pin down all the technical aspects first though, of which I know nothing atm.

The basics are easy enough to grasp. I don't mind helping out with character creation (the most arduous part for new players usually). The other stuff you generally learn as you go.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 7:14 AM
-->
I just had the best idea :D

Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord)
At 2nd level creates a Skeleton Mount (there's no rule saying you can't make a horse skeleton as your skeleton variant), crafts ballista siege engine, crafts chariot, uses Command Undead on two humanoid undead, keeps one on hand as an manservant, sends the other one and the mount out to kill monsters and whatnot.

Earn experiance points for every thing they kill, thus gain bonus experiance every night while the party rests, heal undead and repair/maintain the medieval mobile weapons platform every morning.

What could go wrong?

Edit: At third level can I create a skeleton champion, release it from my control and negotiate a contract of employment?

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Okay, for those who've narrowed down their character choices, a little homework:

List ten things that your character thinks of as honourable for themselves to do. That is, a value they have that they will seek to align their actions with. This can include things that are generally considered dishonourable, such as stealing or biting the faces of people shorter than you. It's a very personal code of honour ;)

Likewise, gimme ten things that your character will refrain from doing if at all possible.

I'll be shelling out experience for those that are well thought out, or particularly restrictive (so long as you're committing to roleplaying it).

This is not mandatory, the experience will help, but your character won't be substantially behind if you don't do it. Give 'em to me by PM.

This information will help inform me on how to write around your character, and also which traits to offer etc.

Also some more errata

- There are now two ways of using a trident, but your character may only pick one. The first is the default you'll find anywhere, the second is the following:

Trident now rolls three times per attack to hit. Each 'hit' will deal 1d2 damage, but all bonuses are only applied once per swing. So if I roll two hits, I'll do 2d2 + strength and weapon bonuses + whatever else. Essentially, tridents are very reliable weapons when used this way.

- No matter how you word it by mixing feats, class abilities, and race, I will not be allowing any heritage more complicated than a core race inheriting two bloodlines. While I'm pushing my weight around as DM here, I believe I'm being more than fair. A half elf half celestial half dragon half devil is not a believable character.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
... A half elf half celestial half dragon half devil is not a believable character.

yes, everyone should already know that four halves make TWO wholes... and two holes make an outhouse.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Things Mr Cog Is No Longer Allowed to Do in an RPG

1. Have a character with more than two bloodlines, let alone all of them.
2. Play a ninja for the sole purpose of looting the party after they die.
3. Not allowed to kickstart the industrial revolution.
4. Nor a communist revolution.
5. Cult leader is not a cleric archetype.
6. From now on any use of the craft skill requires GM approval.
7. Prostitute is not a valid profession, especially not for an anti-paladin.
8. Not allowed to play a Muslim cleric or paladin.
9. Not allowed to play a Muslim at all, ever.
10. Nor Christian.
11. Mormon counts as Christian.
12. Mr Cog is not allowed to play a Shinto cleric/paladin dhampir named Ms Voerman.
13. Existentialist is not a valid alignment choice, nor is Nihilist or Übermenschian.
14. Absurdist is definitely out.
15. Prestidigitation is not a pleasuring tool nor can you charge for it even if it was.
16. Alchemist fire is not flamethrower fuel and no asking other PCs to craft stuff for you.
17. Mage hand cannot be used to fondle, squeeze or pleasure.
18. Mending is not open to Epistemological interpretation nor can it be used in this way as a craft skill substitute.
19. No going around towns buy broken items, mending them with the cantrip and then selling them back at an inflated price.
20. No evangelism, especially not for profit.
21. No starting jihads or any kind of holy war.
22. The kitsune formless ninja is not an open invitation to impersonate the BBEG's mother, historical figures, celebrities, other players, gods, demons, devils, angels, in fact forget that race and class altogether.
23. Wasting Ray is not a dieting aid.
24. Wasting Ray is not to be used to make the paladin commit cannibalism.
25. Enlarge person cannot be used on breasts specifically.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
In other words Chaotic Stupid wasn't a valid choice of alignment.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
I think Neutral Semi-Sadist is still available.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
I would only actually disallow four of those. Can you guess which ones?

Others I would allow, but I wouldn't do anything to stop your eminent misfortune if you did.

Most of those I'd let go, and some are genuinely good ideas.

Edit:
Mending things is a useful thing, that some people may pay you for. It probably won't be much, but it's certainly allowed and maybe even encouraged.

All the religious stuff I'd give a pass to. The philosophical alignment stuff I'd disallow, but you're welcome to be any of these things as well as an alignment.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Alright I've nailed down what classes/race I'm going to play. (don't hold me to that)

1st: Mutagen Fighter
2nd: Bloodrager (Celestial Bloodline) *cue Hado's spit-take*
I will literally send a cookie (provided you give me an address to send it to) to the first person to figure out why I chose that bloodline over Abyssal & Draconian, hint: It's not for the first level power.
3rd Onwards: Mutagen Fighter

What I really want to discuss is feats since they affect the tactics I'm going to use and thus my role as a member of the party, let me tell you the options I'm consider and you tell me what works for you in relation to your character, I am literally trying to be a team player here.

With the class setup I've got I'll be gaining two feats at every odd numbered level, one combat the other general (which can be combat), my abilities are as follows:
Ability Scores (Moroi-Born Dhampir)
STR (16+2) +4
DEX (12) +1
CON (10) +0
INT (10) +0
WIS (8) -1
CHA (17+2) +4

CHA increasing to +5 at 3rd level and Dex score increasing to 13 at 8th to qualify for the Dodge feat which is a precursor to Osyluth Guile.

Naturally with this base strength score I'll be using heavy armor (or whatever I can get) and a greatsword or heavy flail (or again whatever the DM gives me) so I'll be able to tank a bit.

Feats wise this is what I'm considering Toughness and Intimidating Prowess for 1st level, Hado has strongly encouraged getting more HP and the latter will definitely go well with my stats and Intimidate as a class skill. So yeah I'm the party bad cop, if we could have a good cop and lying cop we'll have NPC interaction completely covered.

For 3nd level I think Extra Rage will be important since I've got no Con bonus and I'm not gaining any levels in Bloodranger, after that I've got these three feat trees to consider:
Weapon Focus -> Dazzling Display -> Gory Finish -> Disheartening Display
Power Attack -> Furious Focus
Skill Focus (religion) -> Eldritch Heritage (Sanguine Bloodline)

With Gory Finish and Disheartening Display I'll have crowd control pretty well covered, 1 kill then next round I do a Dazzling Display and there's a good chance more than a few enemies will run away, but that's a looooong path.

For a double handed fighter Power attack and Furious Focus are an obvious choice and it scales well, but with Rage and Mutagen abilities I'm already capable of hitting with a +8 strength modifier for +12 damage.

Last but not least the 1st level Sanguine Bloodline ability not only complements my character's race beautifully it's a much needed source of HP, not one that can be readily accessed during combat (not to mention the accessibility of medium sized humanoids is itself in question) but it would be nice not to depend on potions/wands of inflict harm so much.

At 8th level (7th level of Mutagen Fighter) I'll take the Wings Mutagen Discovery, because bat wings on a vampire are badass and a flying Mutagen Fighter / Bloodrager with the Death From Above feat seems absolutely terrifying.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Alright I've nailed down what classes/race I'm going to play. (don't hold me to that)

Okay, we'll wait another month for your half-pixie/half-orc sorcerer-gunslinger. BOOYA *BANG*

1st: Mutagen Fighter
2nd: Bloodrager (Celestial Bloodline) *cue Hado's spit-take*
I will literally send a cookie (provided you give me an address to send it to) to the first person to figure out why I chose that bloodline over Abyssal & Draconian, hint: It's not for the first level power.
3rd Onwards: Mutagen Fighter

I haven't looked at bloodrager. The main thing I look for in class dips are powers that don't scale according to caster level. If you are using non-CL-dependent bloodrager powers, sounds fine.

Ability Scores (Moroi-Born Dhampir)
STR (16+2) +4
DEX (12) +1
CON (10) +0
INT (10) +0
WIS (8) -1
CHA (17+2) +4

I don't know the variants. CON seems pretty low, did you use all 25 points? [EDIT: Okay, I checked, you're good; your notation isn't what I'm used to, so I get confused trying to see your point expenditure.]

CHA increasing to +5 at 3rd level
4th level.

So yeah I'm the party bad cop, if we could have a good cop and lying cop we'll have NPC interaction completely covered.

I have Good Cop covered adequately from the get-go, we shouldn't have a problem with NPCs.

However, I expect you to smell prettier and work on creating a rosy complexion.

At 8th level (7th level of Mutagen Fighter) I'll take the Wings Mutagen Discovery, because bat wings on a vampire are badass and a flying Mutagen Fighter / Bloodrager with the Death From Above feat seems absolutely terrifying.

Y U haf 2 b so ugly n mean-scary? Ick!

It is decided, then.
You shall be my fixer-upper!

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
4th level.
Ooops.

I have Good Cop covered adequately from the get-go.
Do tell.

Y U haf 2 b so ugly n mean-scary? Ick!
60545800.jpg

60545862.jpg

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
yeah, here was the other thing I thought of that I forgot to ask:

it would be nice not to depend on potions/wands of inflict harm so much.

So you're aware you're a negative energy critter, so regular heals harm you (and harms heal).

EDIT: When I'm done making you over, you'll look like this!!!
damon.jpg
*swoon*

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Okay, we'll wait another month for your half-pixie/half-orc sorcerer-gunslinger. BOOYA *BANG*
Gunslinger scares me, I mean I can just craft better weapons?
What's to stop me just dipping in it and going alchemist from then on?

So you're aware you're a negative energy critter, so regular heals harm you (and harms heal).
It's inconvenient but not unworkable and in certain situations it could be very convenient, I mean how often are we going to be fighting good aligned paladins and clerics?

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
It's inconvenient but not unworkable and in certain situations it could be very convenient, I mean how often are we going to be fighting good aligned paladins and clerics?

My main concern is simply that you're on your own if you're playing a fighter, unless someone in the party can do negative energy heals. As long as you've got your bases covered and know what you can handle... but if you get knocked to -CON, probably no one can save you. So make sure we know where that Harm potion is.

... and... well, ya never know about fighting Good stuff. That's what nasssssty GMs are for. :phear:

---

Maybe that's too much meta-gaming. You'd look weird, yes, but I wouldn't know you wouldn't be hurt by a positive heal. (Only evil monsters are hurt by positive energy, and why would a friend of mine be an evil monster?) So of course I'd try to heal you. bwa ha ha ha

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
That's what the cookie thing is for :D

No it doesn't mean positive energy heals him too.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
That's what the cookie thing is for :D

Ah, you meant the class skill attached to Celestial bloodline? ;)

[I finally broke down and bothered to look it up.]

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Sorry, I'm reading it but I don't see what you even get: You will always be a level 1 bloodrager, so you'll get your bloodline + four rounds of rage (?), and you get your extra die of damage against evil outsiders, but that seems to be it.

(Watch the rage, too -- since all those extra HPs disappear when you leave rage either by choice or when you drop below 0, it could kill you.)

What am I missing, that I didn't read yet?

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/familiar

Scroll down until you find the section called: Bloodline Familiars

Celestial
Heavenly Touch (Su)
A number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier, your familiar can grant fast healing 1 to an allied creature it's touching. This effect lasts a number of rounds equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum 1) or until the familiar stops touching the creature, whichever comes first.

With +5 Charisma that's 40 points of healing, not immediately but still any heal effect automatically stabilizes a dying character.

Also a giant isopod grants a +1 AC bonus which is nice, and it's tiny too so he can just stuff it in a pocket or under his chestplate where it has 100% concealment.

Giant_isopod.jpg

Wouldn't you want this little cutie close to your heart?

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Oh. That wasn't on the page you sent me.

Anyway, that's just Fast Healing 1, right? So you can get 1 HP / round for 4 rounds. (And you can do this 7 times a day.) So 28 rounds over the course of a day to get back 28 HPs, 1 HP at a time.

Yes, it's enough to stabilize you, not enough to save you if you go below CON by more than a point. So I'd just be careful with the loss of rage HPs + being melee.

Do sorcerer/bloodragers get familiars or do they have to burn a feat / use a particular archetype for that?

Giant_isopod.jpg

Wouldn't you want this little cutie close to your heart?

I knew I'd seen one of them before!

4370771_std.jpg

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
No you lose your first level ability and gain spells later but if you're only dipping for one level it's not a big deal and 28 to 40 points of fast healing is better than claws I think.

Of course it's not invulnerability but with plate armor and the familiar I'll have 21 AC so as long as I'm sensible, fighting defensively when I need to, not jumping in over my head, I should be fine.

But yes I'll have to keep an eye on that Con loss.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Yeah, I think that's what happened to me the only time I almost lost Stoney (my high-level Barb). There it's even worse because you're getting a +6 or +8 CON bonus.... and what happened was I got jumped by three wraiths or something and the party fled while I held the rear. [Jerks.] As it was, being a Superstition barb with high saves, I took out two but couldn't quite kill the last, took some negative levels and then basically passed out at -1 HPs, so I immediately lost my CON HPs and went past my regular CON.

We had a lifelink so they knew when I died, and the sorc had dimension door or some form of 'port, so he immediately bamfed there and the GM was kind enough to let him get me back into the non-death zone. But it was touch and go.

Then the bastard that killed me said, "MINE!!!" and killed me again. So more people showed up and healed me. I think I "died" three times before they killed the last wraith and it stopped killing me.

No you lose your first level ability and gain spells later but if you're only dipping for one level it's not a big deal and 28 to 40 points of fast healing is better than claws I think.

Oh, okay. Yeah, that's the thing with dips. Sometimes you can pick up some great stuff (like barbarian Fast Movement or Monk abilities). Though I've seen people bitching about Pathfinder dips for rendering a few classes less effective / taking away their niche....

I have an Aasimar Palacle (Paladin with an Oracle dip) rolled up maybe for some other game... I was looking at running an Oracle with a Paladin dip originally, but it looked far more effective the other way around once I dug into it.

I was also rolling up a dhampir Inquisitor last night, Kinslayer archetype. Geez, she's scary. So it was fun to see you throw a dhampir on the table today, I had just been pouring over all the race traits although I had missed seeing the variants.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Then the bastard that killed me said, "MINE!!!" and killed me again. So more people showed up and healed me. I think I "died" three times before they killed the last wraith and it stopped killing me.
See now this is why I can't play a paladin, that's hilarious :D

I'm currently looking at the Anatomy Doll:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/c-d/doll-anatomy

Again only 1 HP and I'll need someone to spend a standard action torturing it each round so it's more of an out-of-combat thing, unless Hado lets my familiar have a crack at it (hard working little bug isn't he?) or rules that the effect stacks so if the whole party had these they could heal me up pretty quick, healing my character with torture now there's something to rage about.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
See now this is why I can't play a paladin, that's hilarious :D

yeah, it was really funny. Stoney's eyes would come open, then she'd get killed again. I think the third time the Oracle screamed "SCREW THIS!" and blasted me with the best heal spell she had, Stoney's eyes flew open far above 0, and then she instinctively went into rage (she had one "ignore fatigue" per day) and leaped to her feet right as someone else killed the big wraith.

So then she was pissed at the kill stealer. haha.

I miss my barb. In the very last fight we had, she ran through an entire tunnel of black tentacles and none of them could hold her.

I'm currently looking at the Anatomy Doll:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/c-d/doll-anatomy

Again only 1 HP and I'll need someone to spend a standard action torturing it each round so it's more of an out-of-combat thing, unless Hado lets my familiar have a crack at it (hard working little bug isn't he?) or rules that the effect stacks so if the whole party had these they could heal me up pretty quick, healing my character with torture now there's something to rage about.

But why would I want to torture a poor ugly bloody doll? That sounds so mean. :D

... looks like you should give the first one to a rogue, they offer HPs for their sneak attack die quantity.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Ooh hang on check out the Fast Healer feat:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/fast-healer

With that Diehard and Endurance my Dhampir is starting to turn into a terminator, if we count the fast healing and anatomy doll effects separately he's healing 4hp/round or 6hp/round while raging if he has 14 Con (before the rage bonus).

... looks like you should give the first one to a rogue, they offer HPs for their sneak attack die quantity.
Even better :D

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Can you get Con 14? Barb CON doesn't count, since it's a feat prereq.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I can start with 14 Con if I really really want to.

Barb Con will count towards the feat though because it specifically states that it works off of the Con modifier rather than the Con score.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
I can start with 14 Con if I really really want to.

Barb Con will count towards the feat though because it specifically states that it works off of the Con modifier rather than the Con score.

yes, it does run off your Con mod at the time when you get hit with healing, I was just referring to the prereq to get the feat.

Prerequisites: Con 13, Diehard, Endurance.
Benefit: When you regain hit points by resting or through magical healing, you recover additional hit points equal to half your Constitution modifier (minimum +1).

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
18 Con plus 4 from rage, so +3hp from fast healer.

Familiar's healing 4hp/round
Anatomy Doll healing (+sneak) 5hp/round

So all in all 28-40 rounds of 9hp fast healing.
0172613e83ab78df407420950cca69ad_1024.jpg
And this is all assuming the anatomy doll doesn't stack.
Of course given how utterly broken this is Hado's not going to let me do it.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Not to be nitpicky but you do realise if you wear heavy armor, you lose the Bloodrager fast movement ability and also incur a spell failure chance on any spell with a somatic component?

That's really the only thing I can see clashing with the build. Otherwise it sounds interesting.

Also as for fast healing 9, it's really not broken at the levels that you'll have the number of feats to qualify for it. Personally I wouldn't bother with a veto. It's overall weaker than some of the other options.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
It doesn't matter anyway: Hado will just target his fighter with "save or die" spells that check Will. :eek:

"Yeah, you had 60 HPs at level 2 + fast heal 20. But you're dead. Or someone just reincarnated you as a goat."

Fighters do get buku feats, which is great for them; but if you don't burn some to shore up your defenses (like, a lack of Will saves), it could be bad. It's especially bad for the party when the bad-ass fighter gets taken over by the enemy cleric, and he spends the next three rounds having the fighter kill all of your spellcasters. :p

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Spell failure dosen't matter, there's no spells to cast.
But yes I overlooked the heavy armor thing.

Unfortunately this fast healing is all very conditional, without the mutagen in effect or rage active it all dries up pretty quickly; 28 rounds of 2hp fast healing on demand still isn't bad at all and allies being able to stabilise and heal my character with an anatomy doll from practically anywhere nearby isn't bad either, but my guy will only able to go all out for a certain amount of time and wise enemies could wear him down or pretend to attack then flee once he has used his mutagen and return when it wears off, before he can make another.

Fighters do get buku feats, which is great for them; but if you don't burn some to shore up your defenses (like, a lack of Will saves), it could be bad. It's especially bad for the party when the bad-ass fighter gets taken over by the enemy cleric, and he spends the next three rounds having the fighter kill all of your spellcasters.
That's bad.

"Or someone just reincarnated you as a goat."
That's worse.

Of course knowing my luck I could have a +16 will save and roll a 1.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Of course knowing my luck I could have a +16 will save and roll a 1.

GM: You try to step over a crack in the sidewalk. Make a Reflex save.

Cog: *rolls* 1 ?!!! No!!

GM: *rolls percentile dice, consults chart* You trip and break all your major limbs in three places, shatter your neck, dirty your favorite t-shirt, and puncture your gall bladder. As you collapse in pain, thinking you might be able to save yourself with your voodoo doll, a little girl pedals by and accidentally smooshes your head with her tricycle. You are mostly dead, and the parts of you that are not wish you were.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Hmmm... interesting development...

After wading through another slough of forums, faster healing on fast healing is dubious but I'll allow it. A lot of people were arguing both ways, but at the end of the day it says natural or magical healing, and I don't know of any other sort :confused:

It's clever, kudos to you. With fighter feat progression I imagine you'll be able to get it fairly early (level three?), and I disagree with RB there, it seem plenty powerful.

As for that... What the fuck is that crab thing? It has *how* many legs? It won't grant you the ac if it's granting you the celestial fast healing, unless you can find something that states explicitly otherwise. Also it's stupid unthematic and... ugly... nopenopenopenyourmind

An upshot of this is that you've found something that requires you to build "properly" in order to use it. You need at least 13 base con for those feats, and you need more if you want to use it well. The prereq feats are also pretty decent. Diehard is ordinarily bad, but it's good for ragers.

The anatomy doll thing? I think I'd rather not. Honestly it seems like poor design on their part. Torture is torture is torture. If you're sticking pins in a voodoo doll, the gist is that you're inflicting that stabbing to the host. Undead don't actually like stabbing. I know that it's technically within the rules, but it's just so clumsy. Rather than rule against it I'll just make it so that their availability is zero, so I can sleep easier. Soz bud, you shouldn't need it though~

Also, am I the only one on possession of a positively stellar hard-on over the prospect of a celestial bloodrage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1KGMgjsStU&t=206

Can't seem to link to the time I want T_T -> skip to 3:26 for relevance.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Hmmm... interesting development...

After wading through another slough of forums, faster healing on fast healing is dubious but I'll allow it. A lot of people were arguing both ways, but at the end of the day it says natural or magical healing, and I don't know of any other sort :confused:

Imaginary healing!
(He thinks he is being healed, although he's not.)

Also, am I the only one on possession of a positively stellar hard-on over the prospect of a celestial bloodrage?

well... I don't have one. Although my knees are wobbly.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Damn I really wanted that voodoo doll.

Using it is a standard action, you can make two standard actions per round, with sneak attack someone would be causing two points of negative energy damage per action and with an additional three gained from fast healer that's ten points of HP regeneration per round, and it's limitless.

Top Bottom