• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Past Life/Optical Illusion Quiz

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Today 4:52 PM
-->
The premise of this test is ridiculous, but whatever. It's fun to look at optical illusions.

http://www.higherperspectives.com/past-life-quiz-1544681400.html

I got:
Queen
9801295d-8c83-4443-a6ae-3a39329363ee.jpg

You were a queen! You were a powerful and enchanting queen in your past life! You were seductive, romantic, strong, determined, and a true lover of the arts. You were admired by your kingdom and relentlessly pursued by the all the men (and even the ladies!) of your realm. Your beauty still shines through in this life and it's clear to all who know you that you're royalty at heart. You are irresistible and draw all of your lovers like moths to a flame.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 6:52 PM
-->
Gee.

Queen

You were a queen! You were a powerful and enchanting queen in your past life! You were seductive, romantic, strong, determined, and a true lover of the arts. You were admired by your kingdom and relentlessly pursued by the all the men (and even the ladies!) of your realm. Your beauty still shines through in this life and it's clear to all who know you that you're royalty at heart. You are irresistible and draw all of your lovers like moths to a flame.

The pictures were rather cool.

Infinitatis

Local time
-->
Ridiculous, indeed, as well as inaccurate (though the premise is invalid to begin with), but regardless, I enjoyed it. :D

Queen

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 11:52 PM
-->
Bleh..

You were a warrior in your past life! You're strong, determined, dedicated, and willing to sacrifice for what you believe in. Your past life was very difficult and full of struggle, but you were incredibly courageous and achieved a great deal. There's a fire within you that will take you far in life. You may have had some rough patches already in this life, but rely on your inner warrior because nothing can stop you!

Mine's probably right (apart from the grandiose) , if there is any truth to reincarnation - I just know I would have been running around with a sword lol.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 5:52 PM
-->
I didn't move on to the next pic until I could see all the images. I had trouble with a couple, but most were pretty easy. A lot of the time I just had to choose the one I saw "most". I got warrior.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I could see them all immediately and so just chose my favorites

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
-->
I got warrior too.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Today 4:52 PM
-->
That means that in combination, we were all Xena, Warrior Princess

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
AYYYYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA.

Madoness

that shadow behind lost
Local time
Tomorrow 1:52 AM
-->
A King.
883642c4-94f0-462e-864c-5e2a4272cef1.jpg

You were a King! You were a powerful and benevolent King in your past life. You were the stuff that legends are made of, a King that went down in the annals of history for generations! You were well loved and knew no limits to your power and influence. While you once saw the world as a kingdom, you must now adjust your thinking. Meditate on seeing the world as a brotherhood of equals, and your inner King will shine through naturally without sucking up all energy in the room.

Top Bottom