• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

One Night Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 8:54 PM
-->
I think it was Perseus... but I think he tired of waiting a long time ago...

cheese is always ready and willing! :D

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:54 PM
-->
I charge in lays.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
Today 7:54 AM
-->
In what?

brick-laying?

I can do that!

:D

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Damn your subversion melly!

I was talking about packet crisps!

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Tayto?

Yum-yum-yum.

Can't beat tayto.

I can has tayto, right?

Cobra

Local time
Today 2:54 AM
-->
Okay, guys. Let's get this thread back on topic:

I enjoy pepperoni the best, but occasionally, the extra effort that goes into a potato and rosemary shiitake pizza is worth it.

But usually the shiitakes get stuck in my asshole where the pepperonis just kind of slide out and stay stuck to the cheese.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
0-0

Wait...

what?

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Do you understand? No, I did not think you would, you are a ISTJ. Doggy style it is.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
So INTPs do it ...eagle-style? ...mid-air? ...in trees? ...on cliff-faces?

Cobra

Local time
-->
Eagle-style. That's the hottest thing I've ever heard. So many possibilities.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
hmmm... what do you think of that 'dance' they do where they clasp claws and spin round, round, round, faster through the air like a feathery dervish? Their own stunning avian vortex? That's power, and freedom, and joy...

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Eagle-style. That's the hottest thing I've ever heard. So many possibilities.

E: Morph-shift, slithering and sliding down by the lake .....

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Shouldn't that be hyphenated?

Spread-eagle?

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I will look for some Eagle chicks. I had not thought of this one:

spread eagle | spred i()l | n. phr. & a. Also spread-eagle. L16. [f. prec. + EAGLE n.] A n. phr. 1 A representation of an eagle with legs and wings extended, esp. as an emblem or inn sign. L16. b Skating. A straight glide made with the feet turned outwards in one straight line. E19. c A boastful or self-assertive person. L19. 2 A person held or secured with the arms and legs stretched out, orig. esp. to be flogged. L18. 3 A fowl flattened out for broiling. M19. 4 Stock Exch. An operation by which a broker agrees to buy shares within a specified time at a specified price and sells the option of buying shares of the same stock within the same time at a higher price. Also = SPREAD n. 8. US. M19. B attrib. or as adj. Usu. w. hyphen. 1 High-sounding, grandiloquent. rare. M19. 2 Bombastic, extravagantly boastful; esp. loudly or aggressively patriotic. US. M19. 3 Having the position or appearance of a spread eagle. M19.spread-eagleism n. (chiefly US) grandiloquence in speech, loud or aggressive patriotism M19. spread-eagleist n. (chiefly US) a person characterized by spread-eagleism L19.

---------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from The Oxford Interactive Encyclopedia
Developed by The Learning Company, Inc. Copyright (c) 1997 TLC Properties Inc.

NoID10ts

aka Noddy
Local time
-->
I will look for some Eagle chicks. I had not thought of this one:

spread eagle | spred i()l | n. phr. & a. Also spread-eagle. L16. [f. prec. + EAGLE n.] A n. phr. 1 A representation of an eagle with legs and wings extended, esp. as an emblem or inn sign. L16. b Skating. A straight glide made with the feet turned outwards in one straight line. E19. c A boastful or self-assertive person. L19. 2 A person held or secured with the arms and legs stretched out, orig. esp. to be flogged. L18. 3 A fowl flattened out for broiling. M19. 4 Stock Exch. An operation by which a broker agrees to buy shares within a specified time at a specified price and sells the option of buying shares of the same stock within the same time at a higher price. Also = SPREAD n. 8. US. M19. B attrib. or as adj. Usu. w. hyphen. 1 High-sounding, grandiloquent. rare. M19. 2 Bombastic, extravagantly boastful; esp. loudly or aggressively patriotic. US. M19. 3 Having the position or appearance of a spread eagle. M19.spread-eagleism n. (chiefly US) grandiloquence in speech, loud or aggressive patriotism M19. spread-eagleist n. (chiefly US) a person characterized by spread-eagleism L19.

---------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from The Oxford Interactive Encyclopedia
Developed by The Learning Company, Inc. Copyright (c) 1997 TLC Properties Inc.
That's good. I highlighted my favorite parts.

Local time
Today 3:54 AM
-->
I will first borrow from this quote...

"Sex is like pizza, there is great pizza...but there is no such thing as bad pizza."

That said, one night stands were never my thing. :)

Bad pizza does exist! it is like bad sex, it'll make you puke

kubikub

Local time
Today 12:54 AM
-->
Pineapple is quite delicious, but BBQ chicken complete with a side of ranch... nothing compares.

and as far as one-night stands, depends on the combination of how drunk and/or frustrated I am. they're alright every once in a while but not something I do very often or would ever see myself relying on.

-Z-

Local time
Today 8:54 AM
-->
I thought of it as a nice side activity for drinking but reconsidered after a nympho-flavored pizza overestimated the structural integrity of my frenulum. :S

Razare

Local time
-->
Perseus, man! I should have taken your advice about the Cats... they're real heart-breakers. She disguised herself as a Mouse to snatch this Skylark out of the air.

You still around, Perseus? I miss trying to figure out which animal matches which personality in your posts.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
women seem to have a tougher time of teasing apart love and lust, obviously. i remain curious, however, about intp women, do they understand the utility of both?

to properly address the thread, i find it weird and dangerous to just haul someone off the street and start thrusting twenty minutes later. after one or two dates...different story. there needs to be a modicum of comfort there; at least that she wont take my wallet.

AlisaD

l'observateur
Local time
Today 8:54 AM
-->
to properly address the thread, i find it weird and dangerous to just haul someone off the street and start thrusting twenty minutes later. after one or two dates...different story. there needs to be a modicum of comfort there; at least that she wont take my wallet.

+ In the U.S., the proportion of murder victims who knew their assailants to victims killed by strangers is about 3-to-1. (Source: U.S. Department of Justice.)

+ Sixty-four percent of women who are raped know their attackers; and 61 percent of female victims of aggravated assault know their attackers.(Source: D.O.J.)

Anyway, hauling someone off the street provides a kind of a thrill that can be hard to come by in a normal relationship.
I'm not saying that one night stands are the only way to go, but they can be quite fun if you approach them with an open mind.

Razare

Local time
-->
I was going to go to one of these parties this weekend in hopes of having a one night stand, sort of a celebration to the fact that I didn't get married to my ex. My ENTP friend throws the best parties. However, finances are in a pinch so I took a rain check for later this fall.

On one hand, I consider such a thing perhaps mildly immoral. :angel: I suppose it isn't if the girl has no illusions as to what she's getting into, yet maybe it still is, I'm not sure.

On the other hand, it sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I deserve a bit of fun.

I plan on resolving my moral dilemma after I am mildly inebriated.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I was going to go to one of these parties this weekend in hopes of having a one night stand, sort of a celebration to the fact that I didn't get married to my ex. My ENTP friend throws the best parties. However, finances are in a pinch so I took a rain check for later this fall.

On one hand, I consider such a thing perhaps mildly immoral. :angel: I suppose it isn't if the girl has no illusions as to what she's getting into, yet maybe it still is, I'm not sure.

On the other hand, it sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I deserve a bit of fun.

I plan on resolving my moral dilemma after I am mildly inebriated.

Mostly irrelevant, but I heard this mildly amusing story the other day about a mother who asked when her son's "finance" was coming to dinner.

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 2:54 PM
-->
EHHH i dont like pizzas... normally... i prefer subways.. theres something about the cheese going with vegetables that makes me sick..

i dont want to know where that connotation leads to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom