• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Now the rest of the world is beginning to understand

Esurient Fere

*grownup
Local time
Today 11:14 AM
-->
http://controversialtimes.com/news/dear-education-system-youve-absolutely-earned-this-epic-mocking-video/?utm_source=AFY

But this is seriously a disturbing issue.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Today 4:14 AM
-->
I will admit that punishing people for not being politically correct is going too far. I understand the need for political correctness in the political arena and at work but this is the beginnings of a witch hunt. This is one step too far.

This video is catnip for @Mr. house and other individuals who unaware of their own feelings and how they are causing them grab ahold of negative stereotypes. They don't seem to realize they using a very very broad brush to paint people and due to this they cease to see individuals of various groups as real people. They see only zombies. (I am not judging everyone who makes a comment here but I do think that these things have a tendency to attract certain people.)

Keep in mind that being unaware of how your feelings are causing you severe bias is not the same thing as being blinded by your emotions.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
the concept of 'stereotypes' is retarded. Dog chasing its own tail retarded. Panties in a bunch retarded. SJWs unite! LOLz

Not surprising coming from someone who does not know the difference between logic and reason.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Youknow Doc, people like you really disappoint me.
Smart enough to know some things, yes. Dumb enough to fall for others.

I wish we were not all so divided.
To incite change we need unison... until then...

Like it or not, see it or not, you are playing right into the hands of far right party politics.

The same party politics which are guilty of causing these very events in the first place.

I swear, I can't cope on this planet.

Esurient Fere

*grownup
Local time
-->
That got heated pretty fast. SJW's are as bad as racists and bigots. Republican/conservatives and Democrats/liberals both have their good and bad. Unfortunately the bad is usually the loudest and most obnoxious.
I'll just stick to writing erotica. It's what benjamin franklin would have wanted. The true american pastime.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 6:14 AM
-->
Mm4e8q4.gif

TBerg

fallen angel who hasn't earned his wings
Local time
-->
There is a tendency in the West, implanted into our character by the spirit of Christianity, to look inward for the problems that befall us. When we look out at those attacking us, it seems like a fulfillment of some sort of justice that they partake in our destruction. We were the ones who learned the art of learning from our mistakes and making sure that the needs of others were prioritized in our spiritual lives. When we look out at the world of despair and misery, we cannot help but wish the best for people born and raised into the wrong circumstances.

We look upon this as a calling for the universal salvation of humankind, with us assuming that we have the strength of Jesus and the power of Caesar to deal not only with our own misfortunes but also the misfortunes of everyone else. Thus turning the other cheek and praying for those who persecute you become behavior based on the presumption of our own divinity and sovereignty, and so we fail to see the weaknesses of our bodies and hearts. We do not understand what could go wrong after believing for so long in our supremacy. We do not know what it is like to be pinned to a wall or cornered in an alley, so to speak. We take so much for granted in our lives of joy and plenty.

Our fantasy lives have left us without the wisdom of those who want and need life. We thought that if only our universal church was a source for the salvation of sins, then we would be granted life in the eternal realm of justice. We may say that we have evolved past this afterworldliness, but it is embedded within the entire edifice of contemporary left-wing politics. Thus we see how activists want to make the world fair, but they do not necessarily want to make the world fit for living. It is a drive to the afterworld.

What might this afterworld be? Activists might base it upon metaphysics, but we have actual physics to consider. When a civilization stops looking for ways to maintain itself as a living organism, we can see sickly effects befall it. Sexes no longer understand each other and cannot figure out the modality of reproduction. Families have no stable authority to provide an umbrella of safety to growing minds and hearts. Neighborhoods are rife with the crime from children who never knew boundaries or safety at home. And criminal gangs of sociopaths overtake the national government and destroy authority at the very top. Thus society at all levels becomes disillusioned with life and looks toward afterworldly salvation. We cannot make life good, but we will at least make it equally miserable for everyone. That is only "fair."

As we try desperately to maintain our innocence from the reality in which we participated, we do not want to try to alter this nihilistic course of events. To do so would mean asserting an authority we believe to be broken. But the one thing that we cannot stand to break is our innocence from the problems, and so we continue to believe ourselves to possess omnipotent ability to save the world, if only to make it fair.

Until a medievalist upstart Caliph decides to usher in his own vision, purging the people you uplifted with fairness. Then he chops off your own head as well. Is the world destined to be universally just?

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 1:14 AM
-->
I hate political correctness; it implies having to worry about what other people might be offended by.

What happened to the idea of people speaking what their mind and other people being mature enough to listen, without being offended?

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Today 5:14 AM
-->
I think people should have every right to be offended, and we should have every right to speak our mind. Words have consequences, and it's unreasonable to expect others to be verbal punching bags. It's also unreasonable to have to change what you say for fear of offending others.

It's a give and take system based on respect. If you repsect a person, you respect their boundaries. But a stranger is going to have a hard time making demands on what I can and cannot say in general. If they don't like it, they can choose to not listen to me anymore.

SJW/PC police seem to think they are entitled to personal respect from everyone simply because they demand it. By the same token, some people seem to think they can run off at the mouth and be entitled to complete immunity from the social consequences of their indiscretion.

I can't help but see both extremes of this spectrum as childish, narcissistic, and myopic.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 8:14 PM
-->
I liked the video. The Asian kid was the winner.

:tonberry:

TBerg

Local time
-->
Just a side note: Why does anyone use the word Asian to describe people who look nothing alike and have widely varying cultures?

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 7:14 PM
-->
Just a side note: Why does anyone use the word Asian to describe people who look nothing alike and have widely varying cultures?

It's a convenient and neutral term, just like the term "European". Besides, it's kind of unfair to expect people to keep tabs on the telltale features of the numerous ethnic groups in Asia so I think using the term is fine.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 1:14 AM
-->
I see how it is, he was just the asian kid to you. You clearly know nothing of equality O.o

nah nah, it's not like that. See all asians are created "equal", thus "asian" kid because they all are the same in equality. It's all God's plan child; let the weed grow as it must.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
Would refering to him as mongoloid be considered rude? I imagnine he sees himself more as American than asian.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 8:14 PM
-->
I see how it is, he was just the asian kid to you. You clearly know nothing of equality O.o

It's a pity we're separated by monitors, but with a little imagination, you are allowed to imagine the user you are conversing with, as an Asian.

I'm "Asian".

Would refering to him as mongoloid be considered rude? I imagnine he sees himself more as American than asian.

They'd probably feel the same way the blacks would feel when people refer them to as "Negroid", I guess.

As for being "American" or "Asian" that in itself is interesting, because the way you're using 'American' and 'Asian' here is referring to cultural identity rather than ethnicity. It's somewhat of a blur area, I guess. Things would be a bit more fair if 'whites' were generally called 'European American', but I guess that'd be too much of a hassle.* It all comes down to goodwill in the end.

*What I mean by this is that, the kid probably sees himself culturally as American but sees himself ethnically as Asian, ergo sees himself as 'Asian American'. But just by placing 'Asian' infront of 'American' it places a division between white Americans, whom which the word 'American' was historically and culturally referred to. Perhaps calling white Americans 'European American' would balance that. It's somewhat of a linguistic PC.

Oh come on TBerg, you're better than this. (Hint: immigration/assimilation history)

TBerg

Local time
-->
So, immigration papers in the United States have successfully gathered Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Iranians, and Turks together for all time?

Intolerable

Banned
Local time
Today 7:14 AM
-->
The SJW is also known by this word:

Sociopath.

When viewing this it is best to keep in mind that with most human emotion, the cause isn't as important as the justification of it. For example someone may want to help others and feels good and righteous in doing so but is ultimately doing so for ones own gain. An internal measure of self-satisfaction is the most important factor.

Sociopaths are best identified in the realm of emotional absolutes. Being that they cannot parse the emotional needs of other people they tend to fluctuate between poles. Think of it like a rudderless ship in an ocean of waves.

Now you may ask isn't this what INTPs are like? Actually, no. The distinction between INTP behavior and sociopath behavior is that unlike sociopaths, INTPs are heavily invested in understanding the world. It isn't as though we are incapable of parsing emotions of other people. It usually just means we run out of time and/or energy before we reach that point.

Sociopaths are heavily invested in acquisition of material and emotional resources. Usually this means the sociopath will spend a great deal of time gaming people for the purposes of attaining status, goods, adoration and other tangible things.

So now that we've cleared up the differences, let's relate the SJW to the term sociopath.

Like sociopaths, SJWs tend to swim about rudderless in the social world.
Like sociopaths, SJWs are capable of gaming people to see things in a way that benefits them.
Like sociopaths, SJWs present as hostile in the face of an opposing point of view that can be seen as challenging their meal ticket.
Like sociopaths, SJWs always have an ulterior motive. Sociopaths don't really love the people they take advantage of and SJWs don't really care for the causes they champion.

My own take on the cyclical nature of sociopath births, the animal farm and populist movements around the world is this. Sociopaths are human yet. They can be destroyed like any other human being. So in times of war, those of us who are truly rudderless tend to die off in large numbers. As the dust settles and societies coalesce into a peaceful existence, the population explodes and the percentile of sociopaths hits critical mass. They move into positions of power within two generations and spawn movements like multi-culti and unconditional tolerance.

SJWs today are no different than the Hitler youth, no different than the Iranian student leagues during the Iranian revolution in 1970s and no different than any other period where sense was replaced with nonsense and rivers of blood.

If you're wondering how they are so related consider this. Every movement they've owned has ended in war and death. They don't care about what is truly good for a society. All they want is to own it, to soak any resource they desire from it and to leave it for dead. In this way the SJW is willing to destroy everything just for the satisfaction of having their own way.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
^^^

Um.. what?

First, sociopaths aren't really a thing. Well, they are in movies, TV, and novels, but not in real life. They are our fantastical boogeymen.

I take it back. We have a personality disorder that this and "psychopathy" have been relegated to. Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD) is a diagnosis that almost kinda matches what you are describing above.

However, such people are less cunning and unlikely to even pretend to champion causes. They like to lie a lot, but have a hard time keeping track of their lies (because they just don't give a fuck). They can be charming, sure, but only for a very brief period. It's a lot easier to threaten and shout to get their way than to charm. They are low-IQ, shallow, impulsive, irritable, and disloyal. .... .... I know what you're thinking. No, it's still not the same thing.

SJWs are self-righteous idealists, and for most, it's a phase that will be yet another source of embarrassment for them in 5-10 years (like those genie pants.. when did those come back in style?). They get off on groupthink, and they like to feel like martyrs.

I think they wholeheartedly believe their over-the-top claims. I suppose in that way, they aren't much different from other "groups of think", like Westboro Baptist Churchers (are they still around?), or Beliebers (I just learned about that term/concept. I'm tickled pink with it. I look at Imgur/Reddit fairly frequently, I don't know how I missed it). Or perhaps just like those who blindly reject any message that looks vaguely like it might be coming from an SJW.

I must admit though, your likening to Hitler Youth was a fair statement. As I stated above, they aren't the only demographic that could be related so. Manospherists, college football fans, law students, Feminazis, neonazis (who are alive and well, I recently accidentally discovered on a home visit to a client's house.. yikes :phear:), street gangs, Mensa members, etc. are all likely to be peopled with those who want to believe that their affiliations/demographics/convictions make them better than everyone else. Superior. They will latch onto anyone who gives them hope to believe that they aren't complete pieces of shit. It's everyone else that's a piece of shit. It's someone else's fault that life sucks.

Maybe it's human nature, if there is such a thing. Okay, I really don't believe in human nature, but its an easy-to-use defense mechanism.

So, immigration papers in the United States have successfully gathered Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Iranians, and Turks together for all time?
I'm pretty sure we lump Southern and Western Asians separately. At least we do casually. I was under the impression that "Asian" simply replaced "oriental" because one Monday morning we woke up, and we weren't allowed to say "oriental" anymore.

Just like we had to start saying "Latin" rather than "Hispanic" or "Spanish" (the latter I totally get, but the former, I'm still confused about, but I never remember to ask my Latin acquaintances). I'd imagine it would confuse people from the region in which Latin is spoken. My INTJ is Italian, and he keeps thinking it makes him Latino, and I've tried to explain over and over that I'm pretty sure they aren't including him.

It was a little shocking when I lived in the UK and saw that Indians were lumped as "Asians". It had never occurred to me before to think of Indians as such.

Intolerable

Banned
Local time
-->
^^^

First, sociopaths aren't really a thing. Well, they are in movies, TV, and novels, but not in real life. They are our fantastical boogeymen.

I take it back. We have a personality disorder that this and "psychopathy" have been relegated to. Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD) is a diagnosis that almost kinda matches what you are describing above.

However, such people are less cunning and unlikely to even pretend to champion causes. They like to lie a lot, but have a hard time keeping track of their lies (because they just don't give a fuck). They can be charming, sure, but only for a very brief period. It's a lot easier to threaten and shout to get their way than to charm. They are low-IQ, shallow, impulsive, irritable, and disloyal. .... .... I know what you're thinking. No, it's still not the same thing.

Not every sociopath is an imbecile. Some are quite smart. Smart enough to appear to be genuinely attached to their cause.

Also not every sociopath is violent. Some go through life completely harmless due to their position in the world. For example there are a lot of people who abuse their familial ties and such but never cross the line to truly be accused of a crime. Also their usual rudderless behavior does not endear them to social group-think for very long. It tires of them before they tire of it.

SJWs are self-righteous idealists, and for most, it's a phase that will be yet another source of embarrassment for them in 5-10 years (like those genie pants.. when did those come back in style?). They get off on groupthink, and they like to feel like martyrs.

I think these are different people. For every Hitler youth you had run of the mill German boys and girls who followed their lead or turned cheek out of fear. The same was true in Russia at the time of the Communist movement and in Iran during the revolution.

Children lack the wisdom to challenge a sociopath on their views. I think that explains in part why they fall in line with them. Think Charles Manson and his family.

I think they wholeheartedly believe their over-the-top claims. I suppose in that way, they aren't much different from other "groups of think", like Westboro Baptist Churchers (are they still around?), or Beliebers (I just learned about that term/concept. I'm tickled pink with it. I look at Imgur/Reddit fairly frequently, I don't know how I missed it). Or perhaps just like those who blindly reject any message that looks vaguely like it might be coming from an SJW.

I think some people are genuinely invested in what they believe but those aren't the people jockeying for tenure. There is a distinction between doing good things and wanting to be seen doing good things. I am less wary of people who actually do good things on a daily basis. They are neither Hitler youth nor naive children following them.

Think about the difference between Al Sharpton and Oprah Winfrey. On one hand you have someone who wants desperately to be a figurehead of their community for personal gain and another who is actually a figurehead who does good things every day for people in those communities. She doesn't show up when a cop shoots someone. She shows up for school openings, community development and other efforts which show that she is genuinely attached to the development of her people.

I must admit though, your likening to Hitler Youth was a fair statement. As I stated above, they aren't the only demographic that could be related so. Manospherists, college football fans, law students, Feminazis, neonazis (who are alive and well, I recently accidentally discovered on a home visit to a client's house.. yikes :phear:), street gangs, Mensa members, etc. are all likely to be peopled with those who want to believe that their affiliations/demographics/convictions make them better than everyone else. Superior. They will latch onto anyone who gives them hope to believe that they aren't complete pieces of shit. It's everyone else that's a piece of shit. It's someone else's fault that life sucks.

Well yeah group-think was definitely a part of the Nazi movement. But before group-think exists you have to have a cause and bold leaders to follow. How does Charlie Manson as a leader differ from Adolf Hitler as a leader? You could argue they both truly believed in what they were doing but I'm not wholly convinced of that. I think what drove both men was the power they held over others. Both held the shackles of charm and a message that resonated with a naive and in some cases broken youth. In Charlie's case, the final act was the pinnacle of his power on display. The same could be said of Hitler in his ability to convince Germany that they must exterminate Jews in German camps.

Maybe it's human nature, if there is such a thing. Okay, I really don't believe in human nature, but its an easy-to-use defense mechanism.

It is largely human nature to want to belong to something. To witness the importance of such in the eyes of a fellow human being and have it wash over you the same implies cohesion. Something we struggle with understanding every day we are alive is how we came apart from what is. Because we never truly exist in the what is we seek to find it. Cohesion in a sense brings us closer to it.

Other sentient beings don't care or can't truly comprehend beyond their immediate needs. So they don't dwell on the why like we do.

How sociopaths relate to this I feel is that they are closer to animals than humans. Maybe a section of the brain responsible for wanting cohesion is underdeveloped. Enough so that they just focus on what they can gain personally rather than belonging.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 12:14 PM
-->
When you say you don't believe in human nature, do you mean more specifically that you don't believe in fatalistic notions of humans as inevitably cruel and socially dissonant religious fools by virtue of biology, regardless of circumstances - i.e. that humans are naturally incapable of significant betterment and progress? Is this interpretation correct? I'm just curious.

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
-->
These videos make me sick. Not because they're bad, but because of how horrifying this "future" is.

Obviously the video is an extreme take on the issue. Both SJWs and their extremist opposites are wrong and can act childish. I find this video highly unlikely to become true, but it does serve as a warning.

That's not my critique of education, though. My problem with it is standardized testing and the impersonal, systematic way test-based education works. It screws over the teachers, and it adds to unnecessary bureaucracy. I'd rather have more attention cast to that.

EDIT: Also, I'm with Yellow on this one. Sociopath and psychopath are scare terms.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
Obviously the video is an extreme take on the issue. Both SJWs and their extremist opposites are wrong and can act childishone. Sociopath and psychopath are scare terms.

This is sugarcoating.

No, both sides aren't wrong in any relevant sense just because both contain lots of people and people tend to sometimes do stupid shit.

It's the SJW's who are wrong. Opposition to something that's wrong doesn't become "as wrong" just because some people in the opposition are rude. It's not about that stuff at all. It's not a who-said-what and who-should-say-sorry and learning-to-get-along thing. It's about a totalitarian anti-intellectual mind-control phenomenon with millions of absolutely devoted puppets void of any other identity. It's about a grotesque web of lies. It's about the deterioration of society's most important institution. You don't get to play neutral and marvel at your moral pristinity while judging both sides, sagely. Picking sides isn't necessarily immature, and standing neutral may well be just an act of fence-sitting face-saving cowardice.

I may be reading too much into what i quoted but to me there's no reason to write what you wrote other than eat-cake-and-have-it diplomacy, fear of disapproval from all the noisy and arrogant SJW dick-/cuntheads, reluctance to forfeit the social opportunities predicated on their nasty lies. Maybe there was no reason and just a naïveté. In that case i'm probably coming on too strong here...

What you wrote is a defense/rationalization a bit like:

"Hey! Squares are round!"
"No, these are distinct geometrical concepts defined as [etc etc]"
"Oh but there's poo in you too so you're disgusting too and wrong too. La di da."

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
-->
When you say you don't believe in human nature, do you mean more specifically that you don't believe in fatalistic notions of humans as inevitably cruel and socially dissonant religious fools by virtue of biology, regardless of circumstances - i.e. that humans are naturally incapable of significant betterment and progress? Is this interpretation correct? I'm just curious.
Well, there's that. The easy excuse to throw our hands in the air and pretend that we could be better, but this original sin, this flaw, this human nature is always going to thwart us. The belief that we're cursed to walk this earth, this universe, as a species apart, with this proverbial mark of Cain, this albatross around our necks weighing us down.

We are cruel, sadistic, kind, forgiving, generous, greedy, happy, depressed, stoic, babbling animals. The reason we aren't better is that we aren't better. We are what we are and the sooner we accept that, the better off we'll be.

@Intolerable. The behavior you described is unlikely for a person with antisocial personality disorder. Even our most "successful" "sociopaths" really were inept morons. Ted Bundy for example, couldn't even keep his lies straight under questioning for a period of 20 minutes. You can be heartless and cruel and not be mentally ill, unfortunately, but narcissistic personality disorder is a little more common among your example population. They're not the smartest either, but they're usually a notch higher (their bigger handicap is whining).

And that's not really the point, which is why I muted the shade of the text. The point is that likening SJWs to "sociopaths" to the extent that you chose to refer to them as synonyms, is a ridiculous stance.

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
-->
@Bronto Well, yeah, I see what you're getting at. I just get sick of the edgy people who fear anything liberal and act almost as bad. I could have worded my post better.

Intolerable

Banned
Local time
-->
The behavior you described is unlikely for a person with antisocial personality disorder. Even our most "successful" "sociopaths" really were inept morons. Ted Bundy for example, couldn't even keep his lies straight under questioning for a period of 20 minutes. You can be heartless and cruel and not be mentally ill, unfortunately, but narcissistic personality disorder is a little more common among your example population. They're not the smartest either, but they're usually a notch higher (their bigger handicap is whining).

Ted Bundy was also being watched very closely. His defense wasn't registered by empty platitudes the likes of which a public figure is afforded at a podium discussing the future.

I suspect had Adolf Hilter, Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Charlie Manson and the like been questioned like Ted Bundy before they could take office they would have been routed long before any serious damage was done.

The problem is Ted Bundy was being questioned by adults learned in how to spot a liar while Adolf and Charlie and others like them were being watched by kids with no understanding of what they were witnessing.

Sure, Adolf Hitler had enemies. They all did. They used them as examples on their way to absolute power. The power was all they really truly desired. Power to move men to do horrible things.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
@bronto. SJW are not completely wrong in their stance. Both extremes are dysfunctional but SJW types do have a positive role to play that shouldn't be ignored just because some take it too far.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
@Bronto Well, yeah, I see what you're getting at. I just get sick of the edgy people who fear anything liberal and act almost as bad. I could have worded my post better.

Edginess is often distasteful but it's not fair to compare poor taste and boorish manners with communist mindfuckery.

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
-->
Fair enough. Glad to clear things up.

Esurient Fere

*grownup
Local time
-->
This turned out rather interesting :kodama1:

emmabobary

*snore*
Local time
-->
I liked the vídeo ^_^
It reminded me of Orwell's 1984. (And also the segregation issue in the 50s)
@Intolerable
Ok, that's a lot of imagination. So you're proposing that the way humanity function is through totalitarian violent waves headed by sociopaths and psychopaths.
I'll point out something I hope you find interesting. Well, don't you think that's an alienating position? so we're doomed to work by totalitarian, retrograde waves. That's the way the world works...
I hope not.
Because we should be responsible even for this kind of vision, agreeing with yellow, actually psychopaths are the boogeymen of modern collective imaginary, in the past it was the devil, or witches far behind.
Let's not treat these personality disorders as a different allmighty race, because they're not and blaming humanity's dark side on specific persons is denying our own dark side. "I'm not like Ted Bundy, he's the bad guy. He is to blame for all the evil in the world"
I mean, we're supossed not to fall into these lazy loops of stupidity, where everything works through hate and superstition.
I think that being responsible with the idea we have of the world can only help us to build a better one.

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
The SJW is also known by this word:

Sociopath.

When viewing this it is best to keep in mind that with most human emotion, the cause isn't as important as the justification of it. For example someone may want to help others and feels good and righteous in doing so but is ultimately doing so for ones own gain. An internal measure of self-satisfaction is the most important factor.

Sociopaths are best identified in the realm of emotional absolutes. Being that they cannot parse the emotional needs of other people they tend to fluctuate between poles. Think of it like a rudderless ship in an ocean of waves.

Now you may ask isn't this what INTPs are like? Actually, no. The distinction between INTP behavior and sociopath behavior is that unlike sociopaths, INTPs are heavily invested in understanding the world. It isn't as though we are incapable of parsing emotions of other people. It usually just means we run out of time and/or energy before we reach that point.

Sociopaths are heavily invested in acquisition of material and emotional resources. Usually this means the sociopath will spend a great deal of time gaming people for the purposes of attaining status, goods, adoration and other tangible things.

So now that we've cleared up the differences, let's relate the SJW to the term sociopath.

Like sociopaths, SJWs tend to swim about rudderless in the social world.
Like sociopaths, SJWs are capable of gaming people to see things in a way that benefits them.
Like sociopaths, SJWs present as hostile in the face of an opposing point of view that can be seen as challenging their meal ticket.
Like sociopaths, SJWs always have an ulterior motive. Sociopaths don't really love the people they take advantage of and SJWs don't really care for the causes they champion.

My own take on the cyclical nature of sociopath births, the animal farm and populist movements around the world is this. Sociopaths are human yet. They can be destroyed like any other human being. So in times of war, those of us who are truly rudderless tend to die off in large numbers. As the dust settles and societies coalesce into a peaceful existence, the population explodes and the percentile of sociopaths hits critical mass. They move into positions of power within two generations and spawn movements like multi-culti and unconditional tolerance.

SJWs today are no different than the Hitler youth, no different than the Iranian student leagues during the Iranian revolution in 1970s and no different than any other period where sense was replaced with nonsense and rivers of blood.

If you're wondering how they are so related consider this. Every movement they've owned has ended in war and death. They don't care about what is truly good for a society. All they want is to own it, to soak any resource they desire from it and to leave it for dead. In this way the SJW is willing to destroy everything just for the satisfaction of having their own way.

Lenny was a SJW and a sociopath if that helps. :)

TBerg

Local time
-->
@bronto. SJW are not completely wrong in their stance. Both extremes are dysfunctional but SJW types do have a positive role to play that shouldn't be ignored just because some take it too far.

The whole point of SJW is to empower blacks because they are black and impugn whites because they are white, which I find of no value.

Top Bottom