• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

My webcomic is on its way!

marceedoodles

Drawing n' Doodling
Local time
Today 11:53 PM
-->
So, I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but I'm starting the webcomic project soon! If you don't know about it, it's a webcomic I'm making using the characters from my mbti art project (there's a gallery on my profile).

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to post the art here. There's already a sneak peek up on my tumblr blog @ marceedoodles.tumblr.com if you want to see a panel of it.

I'm gonna set up a webcomic website when the first 30 or more panels are finished.

Intolerable

Banned
Local time
Today 11:53 AM
-->
Webcomics actually sound like a great investment for time.

If I wasn't so bogged down with work..

I'll have to check it out when there is more to look at!

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 5:53 PM
-->
I have little interest in matters of typology, but I find your art to be interestingly different.
It would be intriguing to see the narrative and dialogues you will add to that art, as they add as much attraction(and many times, more) to strips as do the aesthetic aspects.

A question aside:

I know not your ethnic background, but to what degree if any are you influenced or inspired by traditional Balinese artists?

I have beheld some of their panoramas, finished and unfinished, some of divine and others of fantastical content, and have become greatly impressed by the small-scaled complexity, larger cohesion and meticulous skill which are represented therein (These were mostly those done in ink with traditional tools)

don't believe the hype

Belief factors not into it, rather it is encouragement that is more prone to bring about a result.

Whether the encouragement is based on belief or not is irrelevant, it's effects are all that count, as it can spur on the developing artist in creating their work.

Top Bottom