• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Menstrual cycle in INTPs

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 6:53 PM
-->
Do INTP females have same response to menstrual cycle as human females?

I noticed that that majority of INTPs are males.
So there is probably some correlation with testosterone ratio to estrogen ratio?

EndogenousRebel

We're all trying our best. Aren't we?
Local time
Today 12:53 PM
-->
Neuroticism is fairly common and might interfere with that a lot. I friend of mine tested INFP, but claimed she got INTP before. She was a very sensitive and particular person. I'm going to virtue signal chivalry and not divulging more, but it's safe to say female INTPs are also human.

She didn't care about a little hair on her forearms, but still wanted to be lady like. So it's kinda a mixed bag as with all people.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:53 AM
-->
If I had abdominal cramps and was bleeding out my ass all day I bet I'd have a short temper too.

Riiscup

Local time
Today 12:53 PM
-->
Well Zen, what would be the "same" response? Like PMS type stuff? Fluctuating hormones and thus fluctuating emotions? Probably not as extreme as many females that I have come across, but if that is what you are referring to then yes I would say I'm on that same spectrum. I think I just have less patience for other people's BS and am unable to hide it when I'm PMSing. Comes off bitchy sometimes.

birdsnestfern

Local time
Today 1:53 PM
-->
Possibly yes. Sigourney Weaver who is ENTJ likely does have higher testosterone and that often creates super heavy periods. Hormonal imbalances. Just notice which women are good at being bossy, I think thats testosterone... TJ's Thinker Judgers maybe are.

1649732782002.png

Daddy

Making the Frogs Gay
Local time
Today 1:53 PM
-->
If I had abdominal cramps and was bleeding out my ass all day I bet I'd have a short temper too.

lol, sometimes you read my mind.

Top Bottom