• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Malware warning in specific thread?

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:37 AM
-->
illuminatiwatcher.com, chrome doesn't want people to watch illuminati I suppose.

If your firewall or antivirus screen doesn't respond I wouldn't bother, some built in protection won't hold up to your base protection means.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 8:37 PM
-->
Not here. Can you post a screenshot?

Turniphead

Death is coming
Local time
Yesterday 10:37 PM
-->
I don't use any antivirus(convince me this is necessary on OSX and I will). I do use the built in OSX firewall settings(shouldn't effect this).

Screenshot(Large):
Screen%20Shot%202014-02-08%20at%203.26.41%20PM.png

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Well it's coming from people with this as their sig:

XzgPHNc.jpg
(originally hosted on illuminatiwatcher)

I don't know why Chrome is blocking the site on only your end.

Local time
-->
I see it in that thread, and I did actually get it earlier today when trying to view my user profile. The site Chrome hit on was the site that hosted an image Puffy posted on my VM wall (which I deleted; problem solved).

I'm not sure what's causing it, but it's not asking me to download anything or give them money, so...

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Something seemed suspicious about that. I thought it strange how contagious the signature was.

The sig was a chat box joke/conspiracy. Image must have just been selected from a sketchy site.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
I think we've got a suspect... :beatyou:

I'm surprised the image I posted on your wall would be related as that just came from an unrelated google search.

As per the signature, the image came from an illuminati conspiracy site so that's not surprising. It wasn't chosen deliberately to spread malware though. I have no qualms about changing it if it's an issue, to be honest!

lmao'ing either way, as this is a pretty perfect synchronicity. :D

Top Bottom