• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Make my account anonymous? Thank you

Hunter Wulf

Ayy lmao
Local time
Today 10:26 PM
-->
Its nice to be back gents but I made this account when I was a young kid. My user is close enough to my real name that it pops up in searches and I have submitted a name change request. I remember this being a nice place to think as a lonely 13 year old kid. Appreciate yall. If you manage to make my account anonymous send me a DM. I'll send you enough cash to get some beer or cigs if that's your thing. Or any other comforts.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Tomorrow 7:56 AM
-->
@kora @Kuu

These are the only mods that are even remotely close to active. When/if they do log in, they'll get a notification to look at this thread and it shouldn't be a big deal to change your name: Leave them your preferred anonymous user name if you don't want your account deleted. No need for bribes.

Just be aware this might take a long time, between the two of them they've probably posted 1-2 times this year.

Hunter Wulf

Ayy lmao
Local time
Today 10:26 PM
-->
@kora @Kuu

These are the only mods that are even remotely close to active. When/if they do log in, they'll get a notification to look at this thread and it shouldn't be a big deal to change your name: Leave them your preferred anonymous user name if you don't want your account deleted. No need for bribes.

Just be aware this might take a long time, between the two of them they've probably posted 1-2 times this year.
Appreciate the info, have a good one. And it's not so much a bribe as it is appreciating a generally unappreciated service. My offer still stands ;)

Top Bottom