• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Like button?

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
Today 12:12 AM
-->
Animal rating buttons that mean nothing. I like it. Oh the fun that could be had at teasing people with snail and duck points.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 3:12 PM
-->
Wouldn't the number of views roughly serves the same purpose?

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 3:12 AM
-->
Animal rating buttons that mean nothing. I like it. Oh the fun that could be had at teasing people with snail and duck points.

Actually, all that is even better than a silly "Like" button: Random bizarre buttons that n00bs won't even recognize the purpose of... nor will old-timers. Buttons that either do nothing (except maybe change the color of their icons) when clicked... or that do odd and amusing things when pressed... and that change functionality from day to day.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
You can have my frog button.

frog_mini_button.jpg

Lot

Local time
-->
lets just give noddy his own like button. or perhaps there is a web site that counts likes that you can link in your signature.

but random meaningless buttons seems like so much fun. I still think there should be a tracker for how many of each random icons you have received

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
lets just give noddy his own like button. or perhaps there is a web site that counts likes that you can link in your signature.

Maybe we can have a button that zaps Noddy every time someone pushes it.

It will take metaphysics like that in the movie "The Box," but that just adds to the fun. Maybe we can have an introductory video by Frank Langella.

but random meaningless buttons seems like so much fun. I still think there should be a tracker for how many of each random icons you have received

:D

Lot

Local time
-->

Lot

Local time
-->
Are you calling me a dick? :eek:

Perhaps that's the only part of you I'm interested in ;). Maybe we could take this conversation over to the yaoi thread. I don't think TheScornedReflex will mind.

Lot

Local time
-->
*Sigh*

Just once, I'd like to be loved for my brain or my winning personality. I'm more than my piece of meat, y'know.

So I guess that's a no go. IT was worth a shot. You know where to find me if you change your mind.:elephant:

Top Bottom