• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Kerouac's On the Road

Tempestas

who purgatoried their torsos night after night wi
Local time
Today 12:08 AM
-->
I just had to read this book for English class, over the summer. I quickly fell in love with it, only to find that when school started I was the only one to hold that opinion. Even my teachers can barely stand it, and I have found out that my class is only spending two or three days on it.

So now I've come to you guys for a real discussion. Bring up anything you'd like :3

Local time
Today 7:08 AM
-->
So now I've come to you guys for a real discussion. Bring up anything you'd like :3

I have no knowledge of the book whatsoever, but I suggest dragging that 2-3 day discussion out as long as possible to make a point.

Tempestas

who purgatoried their torsos night after night wi
Local time
Today 12:08 AM
-->
I don't have a lot of hope for it; I didn't do essays towards the end of last year, and that grade forced me into a normal-level English class. No one in there cares about anything having to do with any of this, and will probably use the time to make sex jokes or talk about how stupid they thought everything was. :/

Top Bottom