• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Is this romantic or sick?

intpz

Banned
Local time
Today 7:39 AM
-->
One dude I know, in 6th or 7th grade has told me something like this:

He doesn't want to have a girlfriend unless she haven't had sex with anyone else yet, and someone who is very loyal, similar to him, doesn't require to go out with him a lot, doesn't spend all the time with her friends and instead prefers his company. He also used to say that he won't fuck, kiss or share his inner thoughts with any girl, unless she reflects this criteria.

The guy has changed a lot since them, he became a slut and changed from an introvert to an extrovert.

I'd type that kind of... wishes as something that an INFP might do, perhaps INFJ (but not likely). A very strong inFp. However, I find the first and the last parts odd anyway.

I can't think of any other type that this would reflect any better, and I don't think this should be the kind of thing that someone should seek for anyway. It's sort of like looking for property to own, and the virgin part is kinda odd too.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:39 PM
-->
It's sick.

To be clear there's nothing inherently wrong with having values, it is however wrong to impose those values upon others for your own satisfaction, ultimately it seems for him it was futile, but what if there's someone in a position of authority that thinks this way and decides to impose some kind of moral law?

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:39 PM
-->
:D

I'm not imposing my values on him, I'm imposing a restriction on his freedom to impose his values on others, it's the whole free speech issue, infringing upon your freedom to free speech isn't the same as enacting my freedom to shout over you :twisteddevil:

MissQuote

kickin' at a tin can
Local time
Yesterday 11:39 PM
-->
Maybe he should move to Saudi Arabia or thereabouts. Bet it would be right up his alley.

Etheri

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
No, just immature.

^This man is a genius.
There's no point in typing kids, they have yet to change too much for any typing to be truly relevant. You'll only impose even more expectations for them to meet.

I don't think there's anything wrong with only wanting virgins (tho I personally find it stupid) - assuming he is too. If not, then he's just a hypocrite.

TriflinThomas

Bitch, don't kill my vibe...
Local time
Yesterday 11:39 PM
-->

intpz

Banned
Local time
-->
Actually there are people who do prefer virgins as they are virgins themselves, not because they are immature. They want to be their first or something like that. I think something like "I haven't been with anybody, therefore I want someone who's never been with anybody as well." When you think about it, it might be fair in an odd way, but I think that would make the guy exclude many girls.

Deleted member 1424

eh...
It just seems like he was heavily impressed by religious authority when he was a child and that has since gone to the wayside.

Top Bottom