• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

INTP CANDY

∴∴∴

... ... ...
Local time
Today 1:58 PM
-->
lol this thread makes me want to start one called "INTP FIBER" so we don't all get colon cancer of the mind. Fill it with our-personality-type contradicting, but still productive material. Or just things that cover the habitual blindspots.

But, reaching to find some kind of "INTP Candy"

My dad, who is also an INTP to whatever degree any of us are, has apparently been watching these - https://www.youtube.com/c/pbsspacetime/videos - in his newfound retirement, and has, in an old person suddenly re-inventing the idea kind of way, been "live-blogging" the whole process, direct to my texts and email. It's been fun.

Also way back when I was a high school student and was first on this forum (with an account no longer accessible to me), someone in the music threads recommended this, and I still have a fond memory for it -

and many other tracks.

For some corresponding fiber, here's A Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold - http://www.umag.cl/facultades/willi.../Leopold-1949-ASandCountyAlmanac-complete.pdf

Personally, I think old Aldo was an INTP (again, to whatever degree any of us are) ... he just made nature his study and developed an abstraction-balancing propensity to get his hands dirty. So that he could get back to writing and studying and have better, more beautiful, more true, highly useful abstractions.

LOGICZOMBIE

welcome to thought club
Local time
Today 8:58 AM
-->
lol this thread makes me want to start one called "INTP FIBER" so we don't all get colon cancer of the mind. Fill it with our-personality-type contradicting, but still productive material. Or just things that cover the habitual blindspots.

Funny enough, Brené Brown is an INTP that stumbled onto the core AXIOMS of human interaction.

LOGICZOMBIE

welcome to thought club
Local time
-->
Also way back when I was a high school student and was first on this forum (with an account no longer accessible to me), someone in the music threads recommended this, and I still have a fond memory for it -

Very nice.

Reminds me of these,

LOGICZOMBIE

welcome to thought club
Local time
-->
Personally, I think old Aldo was an INTP (again, to whatever degree any of us are) ... he just made nature his study and developed an abstraction-balancing propensity to get his hands dirty. So that he could get back to writing and studying and have better, more beautiful, more true, highly useful abstractions.

1631805214498.png

LOGICZOMBIE

welcome to thought club
Local time
-->
Shes ENFj

Notice how she describes her journey of discovery.

Her goal from the start was to "out-think" her emotional responses.

Her initial hypothesis was that she could conquer her feelings of vulnerability with enough pure logic.

Sure, she may have ended up ENFJ, but if you actually listen to what she says, there's a great deal an INTP can identify with.

Top Bottom