• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

I prefer talking to my cats than other people

chilidog

Local time
Today 5:22 AM
-->
Howdy,

I'm from Costa Rica (originally from the states, but moved here 6 years ago), and just found this awesome forum yesterday, and promptly joined. I believe the exact google search phrase that I was searching for when this forum turned up was "why dont i care about other people's emotions", which brought me this post (http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=4972), and the rest is history.

I have heard of personality tests before, but never took one until yesterday, and discovered that I am a fellow INTP. What a relief to know that I am not alone. Yippee :)

Anyway, just saying hey!

Oh, and my cats are definitely cooler than most other people. Not really the best listeners, though. They just stare back at me like I'm stupid, then walk away to something more interesting, like a spare piece of string lying on the floor. I think that one of them is secretly a dog trapped in a cat's body.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 6:22 AM
-->
Well since you brought food that will further clog my arteries and hasten my death, I bid you welcome!

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
Today 10:22 AM
-->
I enjoy chatting to cats, but you must also try speaking with trees.

Most especially when in them!

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 11:22 PM
-->
My cat used to demand to be picked up and cradled, so it could maul people.
She was incredibly friendly too, or maybe just sadistic, I think it was all the same to her.

chilidog

Local time
-->
I enjoy chatting to cats, but you must also try speaking with trees.

Most especially when in them!

I've never tried talking to a tree, but I apologize to inanimate objects all the time when I bump into them.

Well since you brought food that will further clog my arteries and hasten my death, I bid you welcome!

Mmmm, chili dogs. I'm at a coffee shop now with my espresso and fresh banana bread. Not quite as tasty as chili dogs, but definitely registers in the yummy part of my palate.

Chilidog likes cats.
I don't like cats.
I don't like Chilidog.

But, but, but ... I like dogs and monkeys, too. (I don't own a monkey, though, but I'm content going to watch them out in nature).

My cat used to demand to be picked up and cradled, so it could maul people.
She was incredibly friendly too, or maybe just sadistic, I think it was all the same to her.

LOL - too funny. Mine are just fat blobs of fur that lay around the house until they demand food, entertainment, affection, hearing how awesome they are, or wanting their tummies rubbed. In return, they pay me back with a weird melody of purrs and meows. My dog just sits there waiting for her turn to play with daddy.

Deleted member 1424

I love felines. :cat:

I had a cat that despised the entire world except for yours truly and for an angsty INTP adolescent that was quite therapeutic. I worked hard for her affection though; it broke my heart when she died.

Welcome to the forum Toad expy, you might enjoy this-
http://www.psy-q.ch/lovecraft/html/catsdogs.htm

chilidog

Local time
-->
I love felines. :cat:

I had a cat that despised the entire world except for yours truly and for an angsty INTP adolescent that was quite therapeutic. I worked hard for her affection though; it broke my heart when she died.

Welcome to the forum Toad expy, you might enjoy this-
http://www.psy-q.ch/lovecraft/html/catsdogs.htm

yah, with one of my cats, i'm the only one that she lets rub her tummy. anybody else tries, she'll attack :)

Top Bottom