• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

how to sell drugs online fast

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 7:49 AM
-->
who has watched it

i think it is german with english substitles

is it realistic portrayal of actual events

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 12:19 PM
-->
In real life, this seems unlikely unless you have a really good VPN and furthermore other proxy servers to use. Sadly, most of the websites on DarkWeb are made for duping purposes. You will not find many authentic drug sellers and suchlike.

Logistics is another kind of problem. You cannot create your local turf because you'll be caught eventually. Establishing networks with legit sellers online is a hard task given it is impossible to know if they are legit and for them, you.

There have been some shows that have touched upon this idea, especially 'The Startup' and the portrayal is plain unrealistic.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
Today 8:49 AM
-->
I'm not going to see the show. Once. While studying, a room mate, an electricaly obsessive person. Wanted me in on produsing drugs, and selling. So I contemblateted it. Making LSD. And came to the conclusion this other person was too stupid. I probably failed.

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 7:49 AM
-->
In real life, this seems unlikely unless you have a really good VPN and furthermore other proxy servers to use. Sadly, most of the websites on DarkWeb are made for duping purposes. You will not find many authentic drug sellers and suchlike.

Logistics is another kind of problem. You cannot create your local turf because you'll be caught eventually. Establishing networks with legit sellers online is a hard task given it is impossible to know if they are legit and for them, you.

There have been some shows that have touched upon this idea, especially 'The Startup' and the portrayal is plain unrealistic.

it happened and was based on real life events.

Deleted member 1424

Thought I might have to axe this thread for illegal content at first glance.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:49 PM
-->
The first step to selling drugs is getting diplomatic immunity.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
20201201_165509.jpg

Deleted member 1424

opioids kill way more people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I see you don't have the cojones for real villainy.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Nonsense if I just wanted to kill people I'd start a fast food chain or if I just wanted to be evil I'd become a televangelist but that's not what villainy is about, it's about having a lair, having henchmen, having a grand plan, having fun, most of all it's about presentation.

Drug dealing isn't my jam but if I were to be a drug dealer I'd need diplomatic immunity from a politically sensitive resource-rich third world country so everybody knows I'm the one running the show and they can't do shit about it, because if I had to hide behind a veil of obscurity it wouldn't be fun.

Top Bottom