• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

How to become a hermit

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Yesterday 8:58 PM
-->
Silly man thinking you need a septic tank and running water. You can run into town once a month and get a bunch of water super cheap at low cost grocery stores. (A.K.A Winco or Costco) As for sewage just do what everybody did 100 years ago in the middle of nowhere. Dig a hole, build an easily moved wooden outhouse over it and just fill in the hole every few months, dig a new hole, and move the outhouse. It's not as if you won't have the time while you are a hermit. Also, good for the muscles.

I like the still idea though. So long as you have some sort of wild fruit growing near you can make your own hooch good for getting messed up on and good for cleaning any wounds you might incur while living in the middle of nowhere.

Ummm...It's not as if anybody is going to expect you to make your payments on your loan. Seriously, just shoot at anybody who gets close with your twelve-gage. Move to Alaska and the authorities will only bug you 3 months out of the year because the rest of the year it'll be impossible to reach your hermit hovel.

I could do this.

echoplex

Happen.
Local time
Yesterday 11:58 PM
-->
heh, funny stuff. I could imagine doing that, and I know there would be many advantages to that kind of lifestyle. Still, I know that I would become lonely at some point. Can a hermit have hermit friends, or does that go against the hermit rules?

Here is another entry I found to be hilarious on that site:

Exploiting Peer-to-Peer Networking: I have lost all faith in humanity

Warning: Not for the squeamish or easily grossed-out. Probably a needless warning in this forum though.

ashitaria

Banned
Local time
-->
heh, funny stuff. I could imagine doing that, and I know there would be many advantages to that kind of lifestyle. Still, I know that I would become lonely at some point. Can a hermit have hermit friends, or does that go against the hermit rules?

Warning: Not for the squeamish or easily grossed-out. Probably a needless warning in this forum though.
LOL that was hilarious. And so very true. o.O

Reverse Transcriptase

"you're a poet whether you like it or not"
Local time
-->

Meh, I think it was kind of mild. Some people are just curious, ya know? I mean, wouldn't YOU want to see legal girl toe on toe penetration? I'm not even sure what that means.

echoplex

Happen.
Local time
Yesterday 11:58 PM
-->
Meh, I think it was kind of mild. Some people are just curious, ya know? I mean, wouldn't YOU want to see legal girl toe on toe penetration? I'm not even sure what that means.
Well yeah, I get the curiosity. I'm just not sure how people are even stumbling across these files. Though it was really the grandma one that got me. If you click on that, you kinda deserve it.

But yeah, as long as it's legal, how bad can it be, right? Still, my guess would be that labeling it "ILLEGAL" would've returned twice as many hits.

And I'd like to see the vicious dump because, well, it's vicious. Can't miss that.

Top Bottom