• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

How do I change my username on this?

AmacdaTNPI

AnonymousINTP
Local time
Today 2:32 PM
-->
?

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Tomorrow 4:32 AM
-->
You don’t.

AmacdaTNPI

AnonymousINTP
Local time
-->
Oh lol

Cegorach

Local time
Today 12:32 PM
-->
You change the 'Custom Title' beneath your username and pretend.

'There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds' - G. K. Chesterton

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 7:32 AM
-->
As a strictly one time thing the mods might remove the TNPI if you ask nicely, they're very understanding but you also need to understand that the more lenient they are about such things the more people will hassle them about it.

AmacdaTNPI

AnonymousINTP
Local time
-->
As a strictly one time thing the mods might remove the TNPI if you ask nicely, they're very understanding but you also need to understand that the more lenient they are about such things the more people will hassle them about it.
Well it’s not much of an issue anyways the reason why I did tnpi in the first place was because of these variations of intps that was coined about two years ago that would significantly which letters was more dominant like thinking over intuition but it was later shown to be flawed or disapproved in so standpoints

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Today 11:32 AM
-->
If I recall, one of the major reasons why we didn't allow name changes was because of the structure of the forum database - which would be forced to modify hundreds/thousands of hard-coded entries in the mySQL... holding up the server forever.

But since the migration to a new software, I don't know if that is still an issue. I'll look into it.

Top Bottom