• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hi?

Aphasia

Local time
Today 6:01 PM
-->
So... I'm here thanks to a very well-timed post by Melkor just when I was checking my mail. I can't say for how long I'll be back again this time because this place and myself are quite different from (nearly) 4 years ago, but still, enjoy me for while I'm still here (good luck with that :P)

EDIT: I forgot there was an absence thread to report into, and how to delete threads. Ah well.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 11:01 PM
-->
Never mind - you're in just the right place. Can't think of anyone it makes me happier to see right now.

Aphasia

Local time
-->
Missed you too love :D

@Fukyo: I'm not too sure, but I believe he was banned before around my first long absence :/

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
:)

Sometimes I worried a little whether you may have died. Have you been writing? What has been happening all these years?

Apparently, banning Blob creates magic.
smiley_emoticons_ahh04.gif

Oh no, this is quite normal for a quantum universe. So I'm told.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
Today 10:01 AM
-->
Haha! YES.

I see in my infinite wisdom I was right to think that luring both Lor and Aphasia back would give both an unbreakable obligation to be here.>:}

See-see? It just takes Melkor to come back and suddenly along come the lurkers.;)

Welcome back Aphasia.^~^

speiss

Local time
Today 6:01 AM
-->
Well hello!
I don't know who you are, my dear, as I can't say I frequent this forum very much at all, but I quite like your name. Very whimsical. As well as the field in your avatar!
Gives a sense of magic, he does. But a sort of toned-down magic, the kind of fanciful type you find in books based on civilizations that have died ages ago.
Would you like to be friends? :D

Aphasia

Local time
-->
@love: I was studying. Doing lots and lots of horrrrrrible studying. If I didn't like medicine my head would have exploded a few times last year. As a side effect, I've probably written the least ever stuff for the past 6 years or so :1

@Mel: More like fishing out the hideous deep sea fishes with clear skin, bulgy eyes and dangly bits to lure hapless prawns :storks: <--- this is nice. I'm going to use it whenever I can

@speiss: If you don't mind someone who dissappears without warning for months on end, sure :P

speiss

Local time
Today 6:01 AM
-->
Whee!
Now, what is it that friends do?
Perhaps I could coax you into staying for a lengthy period of time with some sort of appealing foodstuff.
Like chocolate.

Or maybe I should just hide behind Melky and hope he knows what to do! His giant blonde locks do indeed supply ample hiding space.

Aphasia

Local time
-->
Too bad, I just bought a lot of chocolate I probably won't finish until next year. I agree with the hair bit though, he looks as if he's got a lightning rod there... unless it's a mating crest :cat:

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Speiss! This Fishy is mine!

*Picks Aphasia up in his mouth and carries him to his basket*

:3

Intrude under pain of death!

(Medicine huh? That's excellent. Are you motivated by caring by any chance?)

Aphasia

Local time
-->
So now I'm a Fishy? (I've been worse, but not by too much) How dare you insult my dignity, I demand a duel! Also your basket stinks of hair gel and is lined with used combs.

I'm kinda hopefully maybe aiming to become a pediatrician because I have a vague like for children as opposed to some (not a lot, but it's still there) dislike for adults. The learning is quite fun, but the tests are horrible. I've never hated the reproductive organs (Or the pancreas. Or the kidneys. Or anything else) as much as when I've had to sit for my exams compared to any time in my entire life. Seriously.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
*Licks the fishy defensively*

Hey! It talks!

Are you a wish granting Fishy? O:

Hey! Just cuz I'm a cat for the purpose of this post doesn't mean I don't have strict haircare regimes!

(Oh, that sounds like fun. Careful with your title though, over here we had a paediatrician who was mistakenly listed as a paedophile in a newspaper and was killed by a mob the next day. No joke.o.o

Righhht, I just hope you don't ruin the foreplay with indepth descriptive labelling. )

Aphasia

Local time
-->
Your hair is an abomination! It's nibbling my rather cute little tail in a highly offensive manner! My honour cannot accept such indignity from such a base thing! And why am I exclaiming?! It's because I'm a fish! Fishes exclaim when brought out of water! Like this!

... seriously? Well, the average Malaysian can't spell either word so everything's okay :cool:

ProxyAmenRa

Here to bring back the love!
Local time
Today 8:01 PM
-->
This thread leads me to believe that there is a secret "insiders" subforum. :phear:

Aphasia

Local time
-->
No, not really. It's just that we joined at nearly the same time when there were approximately 8 or so posting members, more or less... less I think.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
*Starts to coat Aphasia in batter and bread crumbs*

Quiet Fishy! None can insult the hair of Karudo and live to tell the tale!

Yeah, there are bonds between our fellowship which cannot be broken!

*Starts heating the frying oil*

Dinnae worry wee Fishy, you'll have something to swim in soon enoo. >:}

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Goujons?

Several months ago I spent some interesting hours wandering the KLIA. Now I feel like I've visited you, Aphasia ^^

I have this alternative future where I become a publisher and keep you two locked in a room with kittens and chocolate behind glass. When you finish a story, you get to play with the kitties and eat chocolate ^^

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:01 AM
-->
So... I'm here thanks to a very well-timed post by Melkor just when I was checking my mail. I can't say for how long I'll be back again this time because this place and myself are quite different from (nearly) 4 years ago, but still, enjoy me for while I'm still here (good luck with that :P)

EDIT: I forgot there was an absence thread to report into, and how to delete threads. Ah well.

How has the forum changed from four years ago?

Aphasia

Local time
-->
@Mel: I am opposed to being fried! Steamed fish is good for you! Say no to oil! No oil! No, oil!

@love: I never knew there was a fancy name for fried fish :eek:
Wandering KLIA? It's actually a nice place (shocking statement for an airport), especially the rainforest bit. Have you also visited KL (which is actually fairly big)?
In an alternate future, you are a cruel and harsh taskmistress :twisteddevil: <--- the face of evilllll love

@snafupants: There are quite a lot more people now mostly. Also, there were a fairly large number of educational threads in various sections. Also also, at least partially thanks to me (hooray for ego), there were a lot more active Fun threads.

Top Bottom