• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Have you seen the Worm?

Yubbie

Local time
Yesterday 11:59 PM
-->
In my quest to figure out the original sabbath day by dreams I tried to sleep on active construction property (I was put out the house and was sleeping in front of buildings which I was also getting tired of) to have a full undisturbed sabbath day. I noticed the construction crew left the houses unlocked after working so I stayed in one of them. Monday I stayed until Tuesday morning not thinking they would work on that house but they did and I hid in the bedroom closet. After moments later the Holy Spirit began speaking through me and was communicating to the worker that I was there. He was asking me about things and telling me things only I would know about and showing me visions. After they left for the afternoon I noticed I dropped my paper in the room so they knew someone was there. I felt so dark about the whole thing I changed my mind to sleep somewhere else for Sabbath on Tuesday. I picked a church to sleep at and by then it was late night, I laid down and closed my eyes and that's when I saw a continuous fractal-like generation of skulls, and bones and macabre. I freaked out and got up and thought to go back to my original spot for the Sabbath but by the time I made my mind up and got there it was early Wednesday morning. I was so tired I just laid in the middle of the room, but the workers arrived soon after. When I closed my eyes again the visions continued, constantly depicting the middle finger in blasphemy and more fractals of cubes and skeletons. But I could also control the generation by my active thoughts. I heard a woman's voice giggle and say "can anyone hear me?". The visions continued as long as my eyes were closed. Ultimately the workers found me but I didn't want to hide what I was doing and ultimately I was arrested and taken to the hospital and the visions continued until late Wednesday night. I was imagining all sorts of things but mostly cartoon characters. The hospital gave me a tranquilizing shot and I fell asleep for about a whole day and when I woke I didn't have the Worm anymore.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 5:59 PM
-->
Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Yubbie

Local time
Yesterday 11:59 PM
-->
I've only smoked marijuana which was more than a year ago at that time. Also I don't believe the Worm was the Most High speaking to me as there exists "deep things of Satan" as Yohanon writes by the angel of Yahshua in Revelation. The closed eye visuals were clear and vibrant distinct from my visions. However the construction worker was speaking to me through the holy spirit.

1 Corinthians 2
7 No, we speak of the mysterious and hidden wisdom of God,a which He destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 Rather, as it is written:​
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.” 10 But God has revealed it to us by the Spirit.The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.​

Deuteronomy 29:29
29 The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, so that we may follow all the words of this law.​

Top Bottom