• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Guess my type.

lion

Redshirt
Local time
Today 12:30 AM
-->
This was an idea brought up to me by my INTP boyfriend.

I will answer ten questions. After I have answered these questions, see if you can guess what type I am. Afterwards I will explain where this idea came from.

I'll use the first ten questions I'm asked.

Go.

Ex-User (4771)

Local time
-->
Question 1: Why would you waste the thread space for something this stupid? Im guessing your extroverted

xbox

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 12:30 PM
-->
haha

Local time
Yesterday 7:30 PM
-->
Question 2: when confronted with a cybernetic flying Jackrabbit, would you rather fight it off with a grilled salmon, or a bucket of pickled herring?

lion

Redshirt
Local time
-->
1. you didn't follow the rules. very simple. ask first, guess later.
2. pickled herring.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 9:30 AM
-->
what type are you?

lucky12

walking on air
Local time
-->
obvious troll is obvious?
I see plenty of legitimate questions.

Do you enjoy slices of cheese, or chunks?
Is pudding all you ever desire when craving food?
Do you eat lots of red meat?

Ex-User (4771)

Local time
-->
Are you 13 years old? Oh wait i already know that answer. Do you judge your worthyness and happiness on if random intellects will take the time out to give you the attention you dont get from your "boyfriend" or parents? Oh wait i know the answer to that one too.

lion

Redshirt
Local time
-->
4. i don't eat cheese.
5. no.
6. dont eat that, either.

athideus: 7. no.
8. mm, not that either. though INTPs are an interesting sort. and i enjoy the bluntness and crass humour. not a fan of the holier-than-thou disposition but can't have everything, yeah?

two more questions! we really are making progress here.

lion

Redshirt
Local time
-->
lets elaborate on 4.
if i ate it, i would prefer chunks to slices.

lion

Redshirt
Local time
-->
9. no. i can change my power steering fluid and i can check the oil. i can vaguely replace a starter. i like engines because they remind me of personalities. i like cars because they're complex.
10. my dream date is sex.

guess.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
intj cos ur like daria

lucky12

walking on air
Local time
-->
Well, it is very vague at this point. Do you argue a lot? You seemingly would, no offence. Are you extroverted?

Ps, I will assume I am personally allowed 10 questions. After all im above the law.

Abraxas

γνῶσις
Local time
Today 2:30 AM
-->
E (very strong extrovert)
N (mild intuitive)
F (moderate feeler)
J (strong judger)

slyspy

hbp
Local time
Yesterday 6:30 PM
-->
ENFP OR ESFP OR ENTP OR ESTP OR ENFJ OR ESFJ OR ESTJ OR ENTJ OR
INFP OR ISFP OR INTP OR ISTP OR INFJ OR ISFJ OR ISTJ OR INTJ.....

I'm not sure. It could be one of those....we are talking mbti personatlity type here right?

No honestly I would guess an estj<----that was entirely random. :phear: <----so was that

xbox

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 12:30 PM
-->

slyspy

hbp
Local time
Yesterday 6:30 PM
-->
Wait, wait! Can i change my guess? I didn't like it. No, it's definately estp....oh wait no entp?? It's one of those for sure.

sammael

Adrift
Local time
Today 11:30 AM
-->
Fun game. Is now the part we sticks and stones? :confused:

Dr. Freeman

In a place outside of time
Local time
-->
ESFJ?

(not a real guess)

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
You sound like SpaceYeti and AlisaD put together. [I'm not sure what emoticon should go here]

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
1. Are you I?
2. Are you S?
3 Are you T?
4. Are you J?
5. Will you answer 1 thru 4 on this board honestly in a timely fashion, each with a yes or no assuming this is the first response message you read?
6. Same with Q 5:D.

Jean Paul

Ideas from nowhere
Local time
-->
ENTP THIS PERSON IS A ENTP, BECUASE MY ENTP DETECTION SENSES ARE TINGLING. I AM A ENTP MYSELF SO I AM LEGIT...... Just saying.:)

Jah

Mu.
Local time
Today 1:30 AM
-->
esfp

Minamimoto

Grim Heaper
Local time
-->
ENTP THIS PERSON IS A ENTP, BECUASE MY ENTP DETECTION SENSES ARE TINGLING. I AM A ENTP MYSELF SO I AM LEGIT...... Just saying.:)
Naw; ENTPs are cool. She thinks she is. :D

She doesn't seem too eager to finish her game. Feh. I was looking forward to the conclusion.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
She forgot about the thread, must be a P.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 9:00 AM
-->
ENFJ
E - you have no problem making a topic about yourself
N - you like the concept of typology enough to talk about it on the internet
F - I can't articulate this one. Maybe it's my N kicking in, but from the sounds of it you're a vegan who didn't stay long enough in this thread to argue your point (why am I even addressing you?), which sounds sorta 'F'y.
J - "though INTPs are an interesting sort. and i enjoy the bluntness and crass humour. not a fan of the holier-than-thou disposition but can't have everything, yeah" you judged and generalised our personality type from a smallish sample. You also have not returned to this thread to reply, presumably because you judged the earlier responses unhelpful (though you could have very well just forgotten, as Artsu suggests (honestly, why do I keep addressing you if I don't expect you to read this? for that matter why am I even writing this? Oh well I can't stop now and this sentence is getting way too long shit it's out of control:eek:)).

I wouldn't bet money on it, but if I'm right do I win a prize? :P

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 1:30 AM
-->
I'm really pretty dang annoyed she doesn't respond.

lion

Redshirt
Local time
-->
i didn't have internet for awhile. buggers just came and fixed it.

mm, it's funny that i am coming off as a strong extrovert. it's actually quite the opposite. i suppose with people i am really close with i can demonstrate extroverted traits.

i'm an infj. a strong one.

lion

Redshirt
Local time
-->
http://www.intpforum.com/member.php?u=4608Hadoblado: you were close. except for this bit about being an extrovert. INTPs tend to be thought of as cruel or mean. i've learned not to have my "feelings hurt" by it and i value the INTP mind--- INTPs are some of the only people that understand anything. also i don't really feel threatened by other introverts. if you were all extroverts i probably wouldn't have followed through.

the point was that INTPs generally can pick up on an INFJ almost immediately. and we thought that probably they could do it in ten questions or less. but. this is the internet and ten questions weren't enough because they were too vague and it was all very unorganized. also some people wanted to use the attention card and not play seriously. although. we could probably say most people on forums (at least ones discussing themselves/their problems/etc) could be considered attention seekers. so it failed. it happens.

lucky12: do i agrue a lot? yeh. kind of a waste of time. but can't really stop myself. i think it's interesting that you said "no offense." INTJs are supposed to work really well with INFJs. probably because they call us out on our bullshit while understanding that we take everything personally. shrug. are you an INTJ/P depending on circumstance? or purely INTJ?

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 4:30 PM
-->
the point was that INTPs generally can pick up on an INFJ almost immediately. and we thought that probably they could do it in ten questions or less. but. this is the internet and ten questions weren't enough because they were too vague and it was all very unorganized. also some people wanted to use the attention card and not play seriously. although. we could probably say most people on forums (at least ones discussing themselves/their problems/etc) could be considered attention seekers. so it failed. it happens.
Hey, I wasn't around.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 9:00 AM
-->
Yay response!

Yeah the internet is a good filter for hiding introversion, just go take a squiz at 4chan...

Even though you were originally received coldly (POWER DOWN ROBOTS!), the random questions actually served to make it a little bit more challenging. If the question was taken seriously the we could simply reuse the items of the MBTI.

Do social situations energise you or drain you?
Are you always 'off in the clouds'?
etc.

We would probably be able to get reasonably accurate given only the four questions. If this is considered cheating, then 10 questions similar to Slyspy's "9. Could you change a flat tire if you had to?" would get the job done well.

Top Bottom