• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Greetings

Esurient Fere

*grownup
Local time
Today 8:42 PM
-->
It's interesting that we have an introduction thread on a site for introverts. I'm not really sure where to start.

I'm Esurient Fere and I think I’m an INTP. I have my doubts but I’ve done my homework. A number of tests, reading the description, reading a book, (The Secret Lives of INTP’s by Anna Moss. It was a great read.) and discussing the potentials with my psychology major friend.
My preference for introversion seems rather fickle and I’m more in touch with emotional situations then I’m led to believe is common for an INTP. It may be that feelings are just one of my interest areas. But I’m pretty textbook in having multiple interests and little focus, knowing what I should be feeling without really feeling it, copious amounts of logic, and living inside my head.
I believe endlessly in both my insignificance and my potential to affect massive change. I carry so much cognitive dissonance that it would have to be by design. (Have a few talks with me about art, love, purpose and you’ll see.) I’ve had some pretty extreme life experiences but I’m considered a “well adjusted” individual.
That all being said, I probably Identify more with XNTP (or as i like, ANTP) but it is refreshing to find a group of relatable people. I come from a small area and different doesn’t work in a small area.

tl;dr I’m complicated. Ya’ll are complicated. This should be fun.

Esurient Fere

*grownup
Local time
-->
Thanks :) I've been lurking around a lot and there are some interesting things going on. I hope to find and provide intellectual entertainment.
As for contorting? flexibility is a highly underrated skill. Strange music, I appreciate it.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Tomorrow 4:42 AM
-->
Welcome Esurient Fere

Esurient Fere

*grownup
Local time
-->
Well shit. My life has changed pretty drastically. Basic highlights:
No longer working in the oil field.
Living hand to mouth
On that Zoloft grind (haven't actually seen a Psych, got some from my SO, it's night and day.)
God Damn the level of anxiety is fucking insane
Relationship is morphing into Poly
Potential friend we are both attracted to kind of wants to have a threesome
Fucking Anxiety
Interviews for real jobs that I won't have to worry about every single dollar I spend.
Physical therapy so i can start working out for real again.
Going through the process for ASD diagnosis.
Haven't been writing but started journalling.
Currently cut off from my two real coping methods (running and creative writing).
Did I mention the anxiety? Depression sucks and makes me pretty worthless but anxiety drives me fucking insane and makes me want to kill myself simply to stop it. I've been adjusting my dose of Zolft to try to minimize the effects of anxiety.
Hoping this threesome happens and it turns into a poly fi triad. But that's far too much of living in the future.

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 2:42 PM
-->
Poly and depression/anxiety don't seem like the best of ideas.

But welcome back.

Top Bottom