• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Greetings all...

DrSketchpad

Local time
Today 9:05 AM
-->
I still haven't properly introduced myself to you all, I thought I owed that to you all after a few months of basically lurking....

So, I'm an INTP (Obviously) who enjoys drawing (I might post some examples in the visual art section if anyone is interested.)

Hoping to start learning code to become a game developer one day. Unfortunately my procrastination ( AKA my laptop) has kept me from starting to do so.

Anyways after being tested as ISTP multiple times I did some research and came to the conclusion that that is certainly not the case. I'm glad to find a whole forum filled with like-minded people such as this. Glad to be here ;)

Etheri

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 10:05 AM
-->
Hello.

I like how your laptop stops you from learning code, and this actually makes perfect sense. <:
Feel free to gtfo me if you will, but if you don't mind me asking, what age are you?

Local time
Today 9:05 AM
-->
We all code here. You must code. Code.

borg.jpg

Dove

._.
Local time
Today 2:05 AM
-->
Funny, I was intocoding when I was 12. Sadly, circumstances changed my path... Maybe in the future :). But hi welcome

Top Bottom