• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Give me the jabbie that removes every mention of my name and honestly please existence.

EndogenousRebel

We're all trying our best. Aren't we?
Local time
Today 2:05 PM
-->
I'll miss this place eventually. I appreciate everyone that I interacted with while I was here. Bless your hearts and souls.

(Citing the marginal movement of the discussion when the topic is about things that make others uncomfortable)

Animekitty

baby marshmallow born today
Local time
Today 1:05 PM
-->
I don't have a problem with you.
You add to the benefit of the forum.

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
Today 8:05 PM
-->
When I read the thread title, I was going to make a joke about vaccinating with an injection of cyanide.

But then I read the OP, and @Animekitty's post.

I don't have a problem with you.
You add to the benefit of the forum.
I don't have a problem with you either.

You actually listened somewhat to both sides.

I just read on another forum, that someone was saying that he wants to make a self-defence justification for killing the unvaccinated.

At least you're not screaming something that is akin to "kill them all".

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 9:05 AM
-->
"I will kill any man who tries to kill any man!" - TF2 Soldier

I think it's the South Koreans who are denying unvaccinated people free public healthcare, basically if you're going to act like stupid self entitled Americans then enjoy your taste of the US healthcare system.

Daddy

Making the Frogs Gay
Local time
Today 3:05 PM
-->
But what is comfortable to talk about? Humans will come to diametrically opposed conclusions based on the same facts and evidence and one side or both sides will try and control the other to their views. Having contradictory ideas about the same thing is uncomfortable to begin with. Anyone sharing their views is inherently going to have to gear up for war, which is self-defeating to begin with.

It's like all our anger, emotions, and values about things are all just a vain attempt at shouting into the emotionless void; but the void don't shout back; it just waits for your demise. Void owns everything in the end.

Top Bottom