• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Fuck ASPD assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:48 PM
-->
Have the mods talked to you about this sort of thing yet?

This isn't a blog, it's a forum, don't create a thread unless you have a topic you wish to discuss or at least a substantial rant for people to comment on, this isn't an INTJ forum but still there's a fine line between liberty and anarchy and you're getting a little to close to it.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:48 PM
-->
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and guess you're having relationship troubles, well boohoo too bad so sad, yeah I know what it's like, we all have times when we want to watch the world burn, but when you take out your troubles on people who having nothing to do with them they just wall you up and cut you off so that the only thing you end up burning is yourself.

The people here will talk with you, even console you if need be, but you need to talk to us first.

EditorOne

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 2:48 AM
-->
Oh, piffle.

At least clear up which ASPD asshole you wish us to penetrate. Lest we serve chaos rather than vengeance and/or justice....

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 5:48 PM
-->
So.. won the game yet? Funny you plauge the forum with cryptic threads but not in your personal circle.... can't you at least give me something to go on here.. I am trying to stalk help you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom