• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Forum Members/MBTI types - [Deck of Cards KINGDOM]

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 2:05 AM
-->
Note: not only visual impressions, feel free to wage war

Kings:

Architect

In absence, Cognisant

Architect said:
Architect:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_(playing_card)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_spades
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/Poker-sm-212-
[bimgx=250]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/Poker-sm-212-Ks.png/150px-Poker-sm-212-Ks.png[/bimgx]
It is representative of a person who is intelligent and authoritative in judgment, and is not easy to get along with.

I see Architect as a...bourgeois...aristocrat...in those times. Architect due to inferior Fe would be slightly ruthless (not as ruthless as Te), but his Ti would allow him to solely focus on his intellectual pursuits, doing as he pleases, and Ne would pull him to unorthodox methods of achieving said goals. Though an INTP king may seem unlikely, his coldness, and slight shrewdness, with intellect would allow him to rule.
Knights:

INTJ mods - Absurdity
ProxyAmenRa
INTJmods said:
ProxyAmenRa & Absurdity:

(Note, sensors are reserved for numbered cards only :elephant:, feelers unfortunately have a high place)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_(playing_card)
[bimgx=250]http://www.madore.org/~david/images/cards/english/jack-spades.png[/bimgx]

not particularly moral deficient (aux Te vs dom Te) to be Knights of clubs, yet willing to carry out orders unquestioningly and in a very efficient manner. The INTJ will do as is directed, and thus gain freedom and structure at the same time. They have much power, but do not desire to be kings, as they are sufficed with their status above the rest and others. To their lovers, they are poets, but in the field they are ruthless, and in the court, they are silent but perceiving.
Jokers&Jesters:

TheScornedReflex
TheHabitatDoctor
TimeAsylums
Cognisant being contested by peers (1 vote for Triangles)
JustGeorge[MostLikelyBeheaded])
CherryCola

ENxPs said:
Most ENxPs, unfortunately we are quite best suited to play this role:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_(playing_card) (Jester/Joker)
[bimgx=250]http://foolery.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451972669e201156f445e17970c-800wi[/bimgx]
There are only two who can speak in the King's court:

The King

and

The Jester

Despite being a fool for the majority of the time, they have permission and power to do as they wish in the king's company/court. Might they spill a few glasses of wine on the knights, or fondle the queen, directly in the King's company, and all is forgiven. They may mock who they desire as long as it is in good taste, however should they lose the ability of their Ne, they will likely be behaded (see JustGeorge), much to the pleasure of the INTJ Knights, and the queen...speaking of:
Queen:

Fukyo
r4ch3l
Queen/Fukyo said:
Fukyo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_(playing_card)
[bimgx=250]http://www.madore.org/~david/images/cards/english/queen-clubs.png[/bimgx]

Fukyo, appears with much disinterest and dispassion, so much to equal that of the INTJ Knights and the Architect King himself. She is quiet in the King's presence and must sit beneath his height, but retains much power. Her fury is livid due to the presence of both the King and the Jester and desires to run off with the Knights, but can not do so. Therefore, she unleashes her fury in her controlling of the knights, this is what makes her the queen of clubs. She destroys entire villages and races of inferior people with a word alone.
Aces:

Puffy

JennyWocky
From 2toAce in just one day - 5 easy payments of $29.99

/INFJs/ENFJs
NiFe-s said:
INFJ > ENFJ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace

Fucking Aces, god knows. Not the wild card of the ENxP Jester, but yet somewhere out there.
[bimgx=250]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/01_of_spades_A.svg/208px-01_of_spades_A.svg.png[/bimgx]
Their Ni (predominately INFJ) is random, god knows what is coming. From time to time the King will address the INFJ as a seer or oracle, and perhaps might find the conniving plans of the Fukyo queen or a dethrone plan of one of his INTJ knights.
OtherKings:

ENTJs
ENTJs said:
The unseen ENTJ is merely a type of other Kings, if in the Fi inferior grip, he is a King of Hearts, spreading his compassion and wild lust everywhere. If he is using his Te dom, he is a king of clubs, seeking to destroy anything that could ever impose him.

Confirmed 2s:

JennyWocky presumed to be dead as said by THE ACE

[bimgx=150]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Playing_card_heart_2.svg/200px-Playing_card_heart_2.svg.png[/bimgx]
fucking lowlives, not even acknowledged as a number by the numbers, scum of the earth, outcasts

As a further note, anyone not given a predetermined part may choose their own part, but please use excessive, loquacious illogic and bad reasoning (as seen in the OP) to define your part. (and a card face/number)

Few rules: You can exile/leave/throw over King A's Kingdom, however you must start as a part of the kingdom. Beyond that, play your roles well.

oh, my god, let me out of here

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 4:05 AM
-->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Xo21L0ybE

I bring cheezeburgahs....!

A-pile-of-hamburgers-stac-001.jpg

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I bring cheezeburgahs....!

[bimgx=150]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/commercial/2008/12/12/1229079812168/A-pile-of-hamburgers-stac-001.jpg[/bimgx]

Thanks, I'm starving, they don't feed the Jesters in Siberia.

[bimgx=150]http://www.threadsquad.com/products/square/87933.png[/bimgx]

Yes, play your part well or suffer the guillotine.

Actually, scratch that, make that INTPf. :D
Sensate and Feeler hate has grown rampant in certain parts of Siberia, tread carefully, though the King A. protects his seers(INFJs) fervently, you are not out of everyone's grasp.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Thanks, I'm starving, they don't feed the Jesters in Siberia.

They're trick-burgers just for jesters!

They squirt water in your eye when you eat them, and I also mixed Dulcolax into the meat so you can eventually squirt right back.

WHEEE!!!!!!!

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
THIS JUST IN!!!:

It is rumored the noble upper echelon types have since ancient times, routinely sacrificed inferior types if born into their family. However, the inferior types often attempt to sneak in their superior type baby (which is assumed to actually be impossible) into the Kingdom's inner sanctum.

guard yourself well

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->

As a further note, anyone not given a predetermined part may choose their own part, but please use excessive, loquacious illogic and bad reasoning (as seen in the OP) to define your part. (and a card face/number)

Few rules: You can exile/leave/throw over King A's Kingdom, however you must start as a part of the kingdom. Beyond that, play your roles well.

I'm just a lonely Two of Hearts, m'lord, although you may call me Deucy...

200px-Playing_card_heart_2.svg.png

... also known as the Maidservant of Highly Unuseful Useful Things.

I found your Appeal earlier, m'lord, but threw it out since it was just cluttering up the place and there was nowhere to sit. I hope the Cheeseburgers were to your liking; would you like me to fetch you a paper in there to read?

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I'm just a lonely Two of Hearts, m'lord, although you may call me Deucy...

[bimgx=150]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Playing_card_heart_2.svg/200px-Playing_card_heart_2.svg.png[/bimgx]

... also known as the Maidservant of Highly Unuseful Useful Things.

furious

WHO THE HELL LET A NUMBER IN THE INNER GATES?!?!

KNIGHTS!!!!

(it is likely that the 2 will be handed over the the 5's, if not lower, to be...'used.'

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
eek!!! *ducks into the secret tunnel*

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:05 PM
-->
*fondles the queen*

All jokes aside this is what I'm paid for.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
Today 8:05 AM
-->
THIS JUST IN!!!:

It is rumored the noble upper echelon types have since ancient times, routinely sacrificed inferior types if born into their family. However, the inferior types often attempt to sneak in their superior type baby (which is assumed to actually be impossible) into the Kingdom's inner sanctum.

guard yourself well

eh, can't we just send them to the monasteries like all the other rejects bachelors and bachelorettes of the great families?

_____________________________________________ _____________

*gasp* the broken line, a pulse of air moving through the blood-stream on course for the heart. OMEN, OMEN. I foresee... a murder...

The line is broken in two... THE TWO OF HEARTS! My P Jness has foreshadowed, thus it must be true!

WITCHWITCHHERESEYHERESEYADNJIJADNSDFNjakojaskjfka

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
The line is broken in two... THE TWO OF HEARTS! My P Jness has foreshadowed, thus it must be true!

WITCHWITCHHERESEYHERESEYADNJIJADNSDFNjakojaskjfka

*faint giggling behind the walls*

*changes disguise*

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
me the King of Diamonds (6th May).

your appeal will be handled by a court of your peers. Aka the fools. Your fate will be settled by them, to be rejected or appointed by The King himself. When the other Jesters tune in, your fate will be known. Or as foreseen by The ACE

fyi the KING does not take lightly to being mocked (directly)

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
hilariously, on that large table, I was ONE box away from 2 of hearts. (They have me listed as something very close.)

EDIT: The descriptions are mostly crap, though. Although, again, I did match the 2 better. *doh*

Looks like someone has a new identity. :p

They do seem kind of half-assed. Mine is basically "expanded consciousness, negative thought patterns, promiscuous/ loves sex", that's me in a nutshell. :rolleyes:

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I appoint you as the Ace of Diamonds.

Seriously it's this, a spade, a club or something called heart, take the diamond.

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
me the King of Diamonds (6th May)
your appeal will be handled by a court of your peers. Aka the fools. Your fate will be settled by them, to be rejected or appointed by The King himself. When the other Jesters tune in, your fate will be known. Or as foreseen by The ACE
I vote... TRIANGLES!
votes updated
I foresee... a murder...

The line is broken in two... THE TWO OF HEARTS!
*changes disguise*
I appoint you as the Ace of Diamonds.
roles updated

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 9:05 PM
-->
*takes off the Tutu of War*

Mine started off reminiscent of a ENTP description.. It even said I have a 'gift'.. And am possibly psychic. Jack of Diamonds baby, woo.

Anyway, back to the business of a new King? *Pauses to take Cog's place fondling the Queen*

I vote... TRIANGLES!

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I had this portrait made in honour of the former king.
f6f26cb8f125e7b5fce579da111be568.jpg

And Puffy's my appointed Ace.

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
infjs will outtroll entps in a battle to the death

I suppose you will be choosing the position of Jester as well then? (role updated)

Prepare your jests, for the time of the King's Court cometh soon

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 1:05 AM
-->
When do I get to start chopping heads?

*Goes back to silently perceiving*

r4ch3l

conc/ptu/||/
Local time
-->
Looks like someone has a new identity. :p

They do seem kind of half-assed. Mine is basically "expanded consciousness, negative thought patterns, promiscuous/ loves sex", that's me in a nutshell. :rolleyes:

mine called me one of the most "spiritual" cards and then accused me of gold digging.

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
mine called me one of the most "spiritual" cards and then accused me of gold digging.

a queen of diamonds for you, then ya Se inf gold digger

*Goes back to silently perceiving*

you may kill numbers at your discretion, otherwise you are at orders of Kings

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
*appoints Lot the Bard*

*appoints Absurdity the Executioner*

I predict repercussions for this in so many ways but what the hell.
*marries r4ch3l*
If you want a divorce discuss the prenup with Absurdity.

The rest I leave to you TimeAsylums.
*appoints TimeAsylums as Steward*
And if you grow a goatee I will have you executed for treason.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 9:05 PM
-->
*Marries Absurdity*

Oh yeah. A jester and the Executioner. A good match, indeed. We were made for each other, baby. :hearts:

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
It seems I was correct in vowing Architect the King, he is much to concerned with important affairs to be dealing with us inferior, trite beings

In his absence (Code Geass) Lord Cognisant has usurped his thrown

role updated

99% chance of chaos to ensue

As King you may call your court together at anytime, your orders will be carried out swiftly, however beware rising factions and treasonists

^^For such matters:
the new king sucks dick

I would recommend the dutiful knights, or feed this traitor to the numbers, particularly the 6s and 9s.

Be warned, such outcries must be handled, or a whole uprising may start.

r4ch3l

conc/ptu/||/
Local time
-->
I guess me & Fukyo gotta catfight this shit out Game of Thrones style.

1370918451805333_animate.gif

cersei-slaps-joffrey-game-of-thrones.gif

+ keeping w/ the golddigger theme:
tumblr_ma0o4kscM01rp2zn0o2_500.gif

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
*mawr?*

:cutewhitekitten:

Hmmm. Ace, huh?
Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

img-thing

You guys ever read the Wild Cards sci-fi series?

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
You guys ever read the Wild Cards sci-fi series?

Too young, soz.

Day one: comes to a close. Quite an active, but quiet day in the Kingdom of Siberia. The King's throne was usurped. A 2 rose to an Ace (this is denied, and is a mere rumor/myth). No Jesters have yet to be executed despite the constant fondling of the queen. There may be slight quarrel amongst the queens. And the Knights seem to have their trigger fingers itching. Nothing of major importance has been predicted by the ace oracles. The numbered peasants moan in hunger and wail with what energy they have, yet the Kingdom continues to flourish.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 7:05 PM
-->
In enters! *goes to check cogs birthday link* An ace of clubs? *boink*

Also the lack of INFP support is sad :(

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
Today 9:05 AM
-->
Too young, soz.
No Jesters have yet to be executed despite the constant fondling of the queen.

You! How dare you point out the Queen's licentiousness! Fools are truly prone to running their mouths off carelessly. Or perhaps you thought you have been amusing? Not amusing enough my dear, I'm afraid.

Off with his head!

My loyal knight Absurdity shall take him to the prison far worse than Siberia, where he is alone with himself and his thoughts, where no soul shall pay him a hint of attention, where his motions and witticisms elicit no glances or chuckles, where his lonely echo is the only thing reverberating in his empty pumpkin skull! *kicks the Fool in the head* We will have THD taunt you on the way to the execution as The Fool shall give one last act of amusement to the masses, as they laugh at point at him. The numbers of the court shall provide masses with food, a fitting and cruel motivation for their jeering. Who shall have the honor of dealing the Deadly blow, the Knight or the Jester?

The gold digging skank diamond queen shall proceed in keeping the company to the King. The true Queen is far too busy brewing plots and consorting with her loyal men sexy boytoy pawns for dealing with the old raving lunatic. :elephant:

Local time
-->
*Walks in wearing one of TSR's stolen tutus from the broken lands of Pwohl, and bows before the Queen*

*ahem*

Not just any jester, one with wicked disease
considers the noisy cricket's release
But you see, there's a catch, for your whimsical jest
A piece of your soul now belongeth to me

Your posts, you can't edit, and cannot delete
Your visitor messages now fall at our feet
"Substance!" we yell. "The confusion takes toll!"
"The archives demand more impulse control!"

Restrictions removed, for behavioral choice?
Perhaps... but I wouldn't bet at this point.

*Glitter bombs Cog and runs out of the courtyard*

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
The gold digging skank diamond queen shall proceed in keeping the company to the King. The true Queen is far too busy brewing plots and consorting with her loyal men
sexy boytoy pawns
for dealing with the old raving lunatic. :elephant:

Well, I daresay we know which bitch can ditch her niche without a hitch, to scratch her Machiavellian itch...

It's clear where the real power resides.

[bimgx=400]http://www.thisismarilyn.com/artwork/horrorpopdarling-20090607120028-00-original.jpg[/bimgx]

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Fukyo said:
Off with his head!
Revoked, he's my steward, Absurdity my executioner, and an adulterous queen has little power in a king's court, however appease me and I shall grant the power thy wishes, oh queen of hearts.
465061-queen_of_hearts.jpg

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
lest the king impregnate all and not one less of the queens I shall proceed to make verses ridiculing his impotence

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
The jester is amusing :D

Cherry Cola said:
lest the king impregnate all and not one less of the queens I shall proceed to make verses ridiculing his impotence
You could but are you sure you want to give up your title?

694798_2842869_lz.jpg

r4ch3l

conc/ptu/||/
Local time
-->
*strategically looks for a stray ENTJ to seduce and convince to win back the throne*
Wait...there are no ENTJs, they're out conquering real life shit. Fail!

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
*strategically looks for a stray ENTJ to seduce and convince to win back the throne*
Wait...there are no ENTJs, they're out conquering real life shit. Fail!
You're already the power behind the throne, am I not a good figurehead, what more could you want?

I suppose I could make you the only queen, maybe...

To be honest I'm surprised you two aren't ganging up on me.

Prove it.
You prove it :D

Top Bottom