• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Forum Mafia Game #1

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Tomorrow 3:01 AM
-->
Like when you hopped on the bandwagon to lynch Cheese whom I never suspected? If you want to lynch mafia do us all a favor and vote yourself. Or hado.

You didn't suspect him because you didn't have suspicions.

Oh you didn't have any reasonable suspicions day one? -> mafia

@Town
Did you not have suspicions? It's impossible for town not to have suspicions. I expect you found it difficult to see anyone as town, because the scenario where someone is mafia is so much more salient. Fear is an emotional over-ride, if you weren't paranoid on day one you're not human or you're not town.

Every single one of you must have suspected Cheeseumpuffs. Not necessarily thought he was scum, but you did suspect him. If not, speak up. I want a single town counter example to the notion that Cheeseumpuffs wasn't above suspicion. Not you Puffy you sly dog though.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Tomorrow 3:31 AM
-->
If you vote me out you better have a solid case for your other two mafia picks cause we don't have many days left.

If you were smart you would save me for last while you uncover the other mafia while you still had time.

Yeah, no.

That's literally the exact opposite of how you play mafia because you can never be 100% sure of anything until the mod actually reveals it. Leaving a suspected mafia in the game just means they're going to keep tainting the information and voting that comes into the game.

For the record, if ESC flips green I'm lynching the fuck out of this Hadoblado gimp.

Local time
Today 6:31 PM
-->
@esc sorry but I'm not on the same boat as you. I find it weird that you're not taking the fact that cheese's death was a thing of hado's and rb's doing into account and that it is highly unlikely that BOTH are mafia at this point

RB I'll get back to you later

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Again, more examples of ESC promoting terrible strategy.

Let's get this straight:

It's bad strategy to try and lynch mafia, but it's apparently good strategy to have a really good case against someone as being mafia...but...not actually lynch them?

At least we know what an ESC-led town looks like I guess?

tumblr_n5jowfaBqb1retk9go3_r1_500.gif

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
@esc sorry but I'm not on the same boat as you. I find it weird that you're not taking the fact that cheese's death was a thing of hado's and rb's doing into account and that it is highly unlikely that BOTH are mafia at this point

This actually makes you look more town. The thing is, I really want you to be town, because if you're town then it strengthens the read on the other people who got on the Cheesums bandwagon (where I have other mafia reads besides you) and would really help nail more scum.

If you're serious about this, put your vote to ESC.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 10:31 AM
-->
Round 1:
Wouldn't it be a pretty good red herring for RB and Hado to sling dirt at each other for a while now to disassociate themselves from being mafia. I know they aren't supposed to have spoken privately yet. If they are mafia, the way Hado partially voted RB wouldn't be hard for him to pick up and 'act' upon without cheating or prior discussion.

No thanks, Hado.

You're on my radar.

Hado, you're pretty suspicious just because you've been posting so much, and so enthusiastically. If you are mafia and you're trying to throw off suspicion you're sorta overdoing it. You're smart, I think you'd realize that. Unless you considered that and went with the enthusiastic townie strategy.

I really don't have enough info to make any assumptions on the others.

I do think redbaron is Mafia.

We know Helvete was town and I'm town.

Even back then you guys were suspicious.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

That's fine. One of them doesn't have to be mafia, but I still but them in the same sus-boat.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Actually RB I take it back for now. I just read something in the early posts that changed my mind.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
That's okay, my vote stays on you.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
I'll be gone for a little bit. The house next door was robbed in broad daylight while I was sitting here posting. I need to go and inform a few people etc. and think about increasing our security.

It shouldn't take too long, just expect a delay in me answering things.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Actually RB I take it back for now. I just read something in the early posts that changed my mind.

Why? If you are town you need to show that you're actually thinking about this stuff. So if you actually have some firm reasoning behind a sudden switch, you need to show us. It's in your best interest (so you look more townish), and it's in town's best interest (so they don't lynch town). It's the town thing to do to show your reasoning. What did you read and what reasoning do you have for what you read providing the grounds for your sudden change of heart?

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Some funny shit went down in R1 when Cheese was lynched. We had 6/7 ready to lynch Neb then all of a sudden those votes swung to Cheese.

Local time
-->
Cheese whom I never suspected?

nice now my alarm bells are ringing :D
there was so much inconsistency and wishy washiness in cheese's posts, i understand if you said you were on the fence on cheese because he was being too much of an open book, but to never suspect him?

i remember you said you had trouble keeping up with the thread, so i must ask, did you actually read any of cheese's posts or not?

vote esc

side note 1: you guys wont see me in the next 24 hours because i have to work on my studio final
side note 2: if i make it to the next day alive, and artsu does too, and i find that artsu persists with meaningless one-liners and inactivity, then i'm getting him/her lynched. he/she's being a hindrance to the game and is paralyzing my ability to narrow down the mafia circle

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 12:31 PM
-->
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

1. Hadoblado - 0
2. Nebulous - 0
3. Happy - 0
4. Zerkalo - 0
5. ruminator - 0
6. redbaron - 0
7. Puffy - 0
8. Rook Vanilla Townie
9. Helvete Vanilla Townie
10. Cheeseumpuffs Vanilla Townie
11. Sinny91 - 0
12. EyeSeeCold - 3, Hadoblado, redbaron, Zerkalo
13. Artsu Tharaz - 0

GAME DAY ENDS IN ~1day 17hours, 47min

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160523T18&p0=159&font=cursive

Vote Ruminator

Vote: EyeSeeCold

Vote EyeSeeCold

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
When Neb was about to be lynched with 6/7 votes, zerk you unvoted right before someone could weigh in with a final vote. This strongly suggests you and Neb could be scum and you bussed him. The alternative is that our mafia we're all-in on that 6/7 vote because for some reason we couldn't get a 7th vote. Helvete was town and Cheese was town so it was really 4/7 who wanted Neb dead. That leaves Puffy, Hado, and redbaron and you, zerk.

So the way I see it it's either Puffy, Hado and Red ||| Zerk, Neb and Puffy/Hado/Red

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Note to true townies. This is my official stance and I urge to consider these before siding with Red, Hado, or Zerk in lynching me. Remember I didn't vote for Cheese or Neb to get the 7/7 vote. I was undeniably pro townie in the first round.

My stance:
Some funny shit went down in R1 when Cheese was lynched. We had 6/7 ready to lynch Neb then all of a sudden those votes swung to Cheese.

When Neb was about to be lynched with 6/7 votes, zerk you unvoted right before someone could weigh in with a final vote. This strongly suggests you and Neb could be scum and you bussed him. The alternative is that our mafia we're all-in on that 6/7 vote because for some reason we couldn't get a 7th vote. Helvete was town and Cheese was town so it was really 4/7 who wanted Neb dead. That leaves Puffy, Hado, and redbaron and you, zerk.

So the way I see it it's either Puffy, Hado and Red ||| Zerk, Neb and Puffy/Hado/Red

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Zerk I'm calling upon you to switch your vote to hado. If you are willing to lynch Puffy/Red/Hado then I know you are town and I am with you, otherwise I will have to consider you and Neb to be mafia.

Vote Hado

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
ebwop

Vote Hado

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Zerk I'm calling upon you to switch your vote to hado. If you are willing to lynch Puffy/Red/Hado then I know you are town and I am with you, otherwise I will have to consider you and Neb to be mafia.

Vote Hado

I find it all too curious that before you were calling me out for being mafia, now suddenly you're echoing the exact same things that made me suspicious of Zerkalo/Nebulous?

Why suddenly side with me? I was railing Zerkalo before and now suddenly after I'm tunneling you, you've decided to also rail against Zerkalo?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
ebwop

Vote Hado

How ebwop work is that you quote yourself and make a correction in that quote and then outside the quote you write ebwop.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
I'm not siding with you. I just don't think you're conclusively mafia as much as hado is.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

Vote Hado

ebwop

Vote Hado

Seriously, QT?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Local time
-->
esc i urge you to filter out my posts on this thread and read them, you will see that i've maintained the same stance right from the beginning; my stance was to vote for inactives to pressure the into activity and not vote for any active unless i have concrete proof against them. cheese gave me concrete reasons to suspect him, unlike the others. his posts just didnt add up. i admit i was hesitant to vote on day 1 and that my first vote for neb was only out of fear that i'll be labelled as scum if i keep my vote for an inactive(bc that could look like im just playing it safe), but when it came down to it, i ended up voting for a person i have reasons to suspect, and those reasons were clear.

you have maintained consistency so far, but i find your professed immunity to suspecting cheese, when he gave us all much reason to suspect, inexplicable. im giving you a chance to defend yourself, so why are you digressing?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
I'm not siding with you. I just don't think you're conclusively mafia as much as hado is.

Also, the vote for Nebulous was at 4/7 not 6/7.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
ebwop

Vote Hado

Seriously, QT?

Yes, its to prevent people from editing their posts or a means to change their posts if you literally cannot edit your posts.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
"Hado wanted to flip heads, but when we flipped the coin, we got tails, how can you trust this guy?"

FYIY - I did want Cheeseumpuffs dead because I thought he was scum. But then when I got up in the morning and he'd responded, his response gave me reason enough to dial back on the suspicion. So I took my vote off Cheeseum and put it on neb, who I had no strong thoughts on but certainly hadn't confirmed himself town. But as time passed, it became apparent that neb wasn't the sure lynch that I thought they were, and, IIRC, a couple of people got distracted and turned their attention to Cheeseumpuffs.

Now, as consistent with everything I've been saying for the entire game, I wanted a lynch. And while Cheeseumpuffs had just done a lot to ease my suspicions of him, he still wasn't someone I'd prefer a no-lynch over. The only time I would move for a no-lynch is if I thought that town was definitely being lynched otherwise. So when people drifted to Cheeseum, I brought all the influence I had accrued up until that point and channeled it into making Cheeseum die. I wasn't underhanded about it. I didn't dress it up. I left myself accountable for my actions.

So yes, Cheeseum's death is on my hands. But that's not the question here to be asking. The question you should ask is who is scum? And I did not act like scum.

How did you intend on winning the game without ever lynching anyone?

Local time
-->
@townies just look through my post history and cheese's and you'll see why i would suspect him, and how it follows that i would suspect esc for not suspecting cheese
gtg now bye

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Every time someone says, "townies" I start feeling like chocolate brownies.

ruminator

INTP 4w5
Local time
Today 1:31 PM
-->
Zerk,

Why do you not think it is possible for both, Hado and RB to be mafia?

Personally, I suspect both.

I always suspected Hado due to the nature of the beginning posts.

Then, RB comes along and votes for me for no reason. The stated rationale was that lurkers are more likely to be mafia. This didn't make sense to me, but okay ..

Then, Cheese comes in with beautiful reasoning explaining why RB makes no sense. As soon as RB was implicated, RB switches positions and: 1) turns against Cheese 2) changes the reasoning for voting for me (now stating it was a strategy to force me to talk, rather than using the prior reasoning of lurker's being more likely to be mafia.

Another thing that made no sense about RB was the argument that lynching ASAP is best. This seems like a ploy to get more townies lynched and speed the game.

Finally, there is an obvious concert between RB and Hado. Hado states that it is "100% certain" that RB is not mafia. How did this get proven? I didn't see any proof in the threads. And Hado and RB are agreeing on everything. This seems like a mafia strategy to team up to get more townies out, and prevent themselves from being suspects.

I have suspicions on both RB and Hado. Right now, Hado already has some votes so,

I vote Hado

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Thank you for voting ruminator.

Vote Hado

ebwop

esc i urge you to filter out my posts on this thread and read them, you will see that i've maintained the same stance right from the beginning; my stance was to vote for inactives to pressure the into activity and not vote for any active unless i have concrete proof against them. cheese gave me concrete reasons to suspect him, unlike the others. his posts just didnt add up. i admit i was hesitant to vote on day 1 and that my first vote for neb was only out of fear that i'll be labelled as scum if i keep my vote for an inactive(bc that could look like im just playing it safe), but when it came down to it, i ended up voting for a person i have reasons to suspect, and those reasons were clear.

you have maintained consistency so far, but i find your professed immunity to suspecting cheese, when he gave us all much reason to suspect, inexplicable. im giving you a chance to defend yourself, so why are you digressing?
Like I said, I support you but only if you switch to hado with me. My support for you will mean nothing if I'm dead tomorrow.

I didn't suspect Cheese because he was too vague for me. Same as puffy. Plus I had a lot of catching up to do, but I am more active now. Whereas the strong activity from redbaron and Hado gave my suspicions early on because they seemed to care too much to lynch an innocent townie which only benefits mafia on the first day.

Also, the vote for Nebulous was at 4/7 not 6/7.

Wrong.

1. Hadoblado - 0
2. Nebulous - 6, Cheeseumpuffs, Helvete, Puffy, Hadoblado, redbaron, Zerkalo
3. Happy - 0
4. Zerkalo - 1, Artsu Tharaz
5. ruminator - 1, Nebulous
6. redbaron -0
7. Puffy - 0
8. Rook - Vanilla Townie
9. Helvete - 0
10. Cheeseumpuffs - 0
11. Sinny91 - 0
12. EyeSeeCold - 0
13. Artsu Tharaz - 0
With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Not voting: Happy, ruminatior, Sinny91, EyeSeeCold,

Day ends in ~53min

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...159&msg=Forum+Mafia+Day+1+Ending&font=cursive

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->

Vote Hado

Sorry gotta bring attention to this. You'll know he's town because he says his suspicions mimic your own? lol! Certainly that's how you tell if someone's mafia. ESC, I'll know you're town when you vote for Puffy okay?

hahaha

Now, suspicious towns people all (and by that, I mean all town). Our xenophobia unites us. The common thread for our in-group is that we are all suspicious of each other. Being as suspicious as you are, would you be happy to accept someone as definitely town if they vote along the same lines as you? And would you equate their disagreement with scumminess?

This is laughable garbage.

ESC did not suspect Cheeseumpuffs because he did not suspect anyone.

ESC does not have suspicions along the same lines as what a paranoid person should. Instead, he treats his 'suspicion' as a tool that overlaps 100% with his intentions.

ESC is scum.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Sorry gotta bring attention to this. You'll know he's town because he says his suspicions mimic your own? lol! Certainly that's how you tell if someone's mafia. ESC, I'll know you're town when you vote for Puffy okay?

hahaha

Now, suspicious towns people all (and by that, I mean all town). Our xenophobia unites us. The common thread for our in-group is that we are all suspicious of each other. Being as suspicious as you are, would you be happy to accept someone as definitely town if they vote along the same lines as you? And would you equate their disagreement with scumminess?

This is laughable garbage.

ESC did not suspect Cheeseumpuffs because he did not suspect anyone.

ESC does not have suspicions along the same lines as what a paranoid person should. Instead, he treats his 'suspicion' as a tool that overlaps 100% with his intentions.

ESC is scum.
Looking at you flailing around like a headless chicken now that the town is waking up.

The reasons people fingered you in Round 1 are still holding up now. I don't mind if people abstain their votes but anyone who proactively comes to your defense is extremely suspicious.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Zerk,

Why do you not think it is possible for both, Hado and RB to be mafia?

Personally, I suspect both.

I always suspected Hado due to the nature of the beginning posts.

Then, RB comes along and votes for me for no reason. The stated rationale was that lurkers are more likely to be mafia. This didn't make sense to me, but okay ..

Then, Cheese comes in with beautiful reasoning explaining why RB makes no sense. As soon as RB was implicated, RB switches positions and: 1) turns against Cheese 2) changes the reasoning for voting for me (now stating it was a strategy to force me to talk, rather than using the prior reasoning of lurker's being more likely to be mafia.

Another thing that made no sense about RB was the argument that lynching ASAP is best. This seems like a ploy to get more townies lynched and speed the game.

Finally, there is an obvious concert between RB and Hado. Hado states that it is "100% certain" that RB is not mafia. How did this get proven? I didn't see any proof in the threads. And Hado and RB are agreeing on everything. This seems like a mafia strategy to team up to get more townies out, and prevent themselves from being suspects.

I have suspicions on both RB and Hado. Right now, Hado already has some votes so,

I vote Hado

Yes, because a strong mafia strategy would be to strongly associate themselves with one another on day one for no reason. Read... any guide on the internet for scum. I won't point you to one, because I could fudge that. Go and google mafia guide and pick one that gives tips to scummers. It will say "your primary objective for the first day is to avoid attention and indirectly influence the town into a mislynch".

And these guidelines are meant for rulesets in which scum can talk to each other whenever they like. You're proposing that RB and I independently decided that we were gonna scumbuddy up day one for no reason. And that we weren't afraid of a cop checking one of the two most prominent members, even though if they did check, we'd be selling two thirds of our scumchances out for no reason. Because if a cop did check one of us, they could roleclaim, and have us both immediately dead. Leaving nine town to one mafia (enormously favourable). Gee that's a large risk, but I guess the payoff is worth it. The payoff... wait what was the payoff? There is no payoff. A scumteam of hado and rb have no reason to do that. It's just dumb.

Neither rb or myself are stupid. Why are you thinking we are?

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
Vote redbaron

Why? There's a ton of reasons. It's mostly based on what I perceive to be slip-ups (but I recognise may be genuine errors). These slip-ups began early in the game. For instance, posting questions on game mechanics is generally a bad idea. Either this was carelessness or an attempt at misdirection.

Also worth noting that I've never played this game either at a party or on the internet, so it's possibly that I really have no idea what I'm talking about.
I don't believe this. It's a gut feeling more than anything, but I just don't buy it for a second.

Wait, how many mafia and how many townspeople are there?
Oh please. Why ask something like this and not just consult the rules? This is the moment redbaron made himself obvious to me. To me, it's basically saying "oh look at me, i don't know the rules, i clearly can't be mafia" when in reality, it's more likely that he knows exactly how many mafia there are because he's one of them.

Now, I'd like to address why I stated that I was not going to vote in the first round (actually, I wasn't sure and I changed my mind - then I just didn't make it to the forum in time). Like I've said before, I've played a shitload of IRL games of Werewolf (almost identical to Mafia, only the role titles are different). In my experience, I've found it best not to vote to lynch in the first round. However, I agree that getting conversation going is extremely important. Now, the reason I believe it best not to lynch round one is that there are a small number of villains who know each other's identity and therefore the alliance of each player; meanwhile the rest of the players are townies and only know their own role. This is a voting scenario that is rigged from the beginning. You can't just apply numbers to this and have it make sense. Hado, redbaron and probably others have tried to explain it with logic and numbers - I don't agree that it's that simple when there's so much bias. There's probably some simple way of working it out mathematically, but I'm no mathematician and I can't be fucked researching it. I barely have enough time to keep up with this monstrously complex thread...

Anyway, I shifted the conversation to not lynching on day 1 with the intent of finding out how other players felt about it, recognising that the ones that felt most strongly about it likely knew that it would be in the mafia's best interest to lynch a townie and defend their own on day one. This is what happened and we lost Helvete. There were some strong feelings against my proposal, which I find extremely suspicious. The strongest came from redbaron and hadoblado. However, I still have faith that hadoblado may be a townie. Redbaron on the other hand, has been adamant in saying that it would be absolutely ridiculous to suspect him of being mafia-aligned. Based on what? Based on absolutely nothing, that's what.

I'd like to quote every single instance that's made me distrust him, but I really don't have the time, I'm off to social events this evening and I'm already running 2 hours behind. I'll be checking this thread on my phone, but any replies will be brief. If anyone has further questions, fire away, but please keep them brief so I can quote them and reply on my phone. I urge you to re-read redbaron's posts and make your own decision.

N.B. It's nothing against redbaron - I don't trust any single one of you. I only trust him the least.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

1. Hadoblado - 2, EyeSeeCold, ruminatior
2. Nebulous - 0
3. Happy - 0
4. Zerkalo - 0
5. ruminator - 0
6. redbaron - 0
7. Puffy - 0
8. Rook Vanilla Townie
11. Sinny91 - 0
12. EyeSeeCold - 2, Hadoblado, redbaron
13. Artsu Tharaz - 0

GAME DAY ENDS IN ~1day 16hours, 30min

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160523T18&p0=159&font=cursive

Vote Ruminator

Ruminator

Vote EyeSeeCold
[/B]

Vote Hado

Vote Hado

I vote Hado

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

1. Hadoblado - 2, EyeSeeCold, ruminatior
2. Nebulous - 0
3. Happy - 0
4. Zerkalo - 0
5. ruminator - 0
6. redbaron - 1, Happy
7. Puffy - 0
8. Rook Vanilla Townie
11. Sinny91 - 0
12. EyeSeeCold - 2, Hadoblado, redbaron
13. Artsu Tharaz - 0

GAME DAY ENDS IN ~1day 16hours, 30min

Vote Ruminator

Ruminator

Vote EyeSeeCold

Vote Hado

Vote Hado

I vote Hado

Vote redbaron

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Looking at you flailing around like a headless chicken now that the town is waking up.

The reasons people fingered you in Round 1 are still holding up now. I don't mind if people abstain their votes but anyone who proactively comes to your defense is extremely suspicious.

That's a lot of politic you're pushing there. Flailing and headless?

Let's check that poll again buddy.

I have two votes, and you have... three. So why would you think that I'm in any way stressed?

I'll tell you why, because now you've entered the arena. You're finally forced into action. And your preferred means of self-preservation is not to do townly things and justify your existence. It's to try and control the narrative of this game. You want to convince people that I'm somehow falling apart. But things have past falling apart for you. I'll consider myself in trouble if I lynch you and you turn up green. But not until.

ESC you are now actually doing things. You are acting with intention, and you're no longer a lurker. Now we can read the intentionality behind your posts, and they will get you killed.

Right now you're tired. You want to quit. I've been a losing scum before. It sucks. If this was sandbox you'd have finished up five hours ago. But you still need to do the best for your scum team you can. Honestly it must be worse for you because you can't even talk to the other scum right now. You're helpless and can't ask them what they want from you. You're trying to take actions that they will be able to work with once you're gone, which means you can't commit to any strong plays without potentially fucking it up for them. So you sit here shitposting 4dayz, just making it as difficult for me as possible and hoping for the opportunity to turn things around.

But you can't. And now you're worried because ruminator came to your rescue and now I have all three.

Scum team =
- Puffy
- ESC
- Ruminator

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Hey ESC

If it's impossible to win without lynching, why do you not want to lynch?

I mean you're voting for me now, which is kind of an improvement :confused:

But was your plan just to lynch anyone that tried to lynch you, knowing that people die to NK as you sit by? Would you have voted for anyone if I hadn't attacked you?

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
I understand it's difficult for you to answer anything I'm saying. It seems like it's a lot easier for my to find things that are scummy about you than it is for you to show your innocence. Why do you think that is?

No... Don't bother answering. I know you're a busy man. Consider it rhetorical.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
This thread on why not lynching Day1 is terrible.

My previous post.

I said that I'm not going to keep on arguing this stupid point, and I'm not.

If we lose because you're actually just horrible Townies, I really can't help that. I've said and done everything I can to point out that going for a lynch on Day 1 is what any good Town player will do.

If you are actually Town, please abandon this dumbfuck line of reasoning. If more than 3 people vote for myself or Hado on the basis that, "DeY WuZ SupPORtin DA lyNchiNGz!!!!" then you are actually shit Town players. You are giving the mafia the most obvious and easiest gambit in the entire world to frame Townies.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
So why exactly do you think ESC is scum? I don't actually see any reason to suspect him... my mind can be changed though...

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
At this point it's not even about whether or not I think hado is mafia or not. It's entirely to do with the fact that if everyone's line of reasoning is that we're mafia because we voted for a lynch: Town is fucking doomed 100% confirmed.

There's literally no way to win this game if they're that susceptible to falling for something that can be demonstrated as wrong by referencing a slew of empirical and statistical evidence, as well as the overriding unanimous opinion of all good, experienced mafia players.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I'm here, but I'm drunk. Lenme get home, I prepared something earlier for copy and paste.

I'm on the coffee as we speak.

Proverbialy of course.

Speaking, not the coffee. I am on that shotm

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Special Note:

I WILL be counting votes without the "vote" or "voting" in front of it. As long as the name is in bold and Red I am going to consider that a vote.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
I think now is a perfect time for you to be posting, sinny :smoker:

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
O talk like sich a retard, can blame Naron for calling me out half the time.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Wow. HAPPY, right now I'm going to STOP posting, lol.

Top Bottom