• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Fight Club

• Thread starter Artifice Orisit
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artifice Orisit

Let's be honest, I'm looking for a fight, something bitter nasty and cruel.

Whatever topic, whatever side, whatever reason.
Just bring it on and don't bother crying foul when hit below the belt.
Don't play if you don't want to get hurt.

Edit: Bonus points all around if the admin delete the thread.

NoID10ts

aka Noddy
Local time
Today 1:30 AM
-->
No one wants to fight with or about Cog?

Maybe I can get the ball rolling with this:

Cog sucks ass.

Now, love says he uses a piece of latex surgical tube to do this and Melkor says he uses a crazy straw, but I say fuck that, he's a mouth to ass kind of guy like one of those sucker fish you see in an aquarium.

No one will convince me otherwise.

:o:icon_pferdehaufen:

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 7:30 AM
-->
Wielding words against you in written english? Nah, I don't think so. I prefer playing games where I have the upper hand...but hey, while I am here, a simple "fuck you, you piece of shit!" might be in order:evil:

Artifice Orisit

Is that the best you can come up with?

Neither clever nor mature, the sort of post only you could make, and not because it's obscenely distasteful (I suspect you would take pride in that) the reason why it is a post only you could make is because it is a post only you would make, anyone else would be shamed to portray themselves as being so juvenile and witless.

Of course you don't feel shame do you, no of course not, same is for people with dignity and a sense of self worth, while you're just a degenerate bottom feeder who smears the net with your filth in hope that someone (likely a preteen more than half your age) will appreciate it. But what is this all for, why all the effort from someone who's clearly too lazy to take charge of their life, could it be that all you want is a little appreciation, a lol here and a rofl there to give some meaning to your pointless existence, the gratification of acceptance for one who cannot find it anywhere else.

Perhaps I shall pity you and play your little game.
Oh yes don't I love sucking ass, burying my face in between the cheeks while my tongue wriggles in further below, there's nothing like the excitement of doing something so absolutely taboo, oh and the smell, overwhelming the senses in all it's visceral nastiness, yet still so strangely enticing.

Y'know the scariest thing is that may have actually turned you on, need I remind you they are just words, I can write about anything from a lovers innermost thoughts and feelings to the experience of being raped in a back alley, even my own death is within my imagination's grasp. The point of all this is that it isn't real, that everyone knows it isn't real, and no matter how much you or I attest that our nasty little stories about the other are true, they will hurt anyone, because no matter what we say they'll remain figments of our imaginations.

But I wonder Noddy, about what I wrote, was it true?
Because if it was, then I need not write anything more.

Edit: I'll get to you in a minute kantor.

Artifice Orisit

Okay Kantor...
You know what, screw it, your "I'm scared but fuck you anyway" attitude makes me more inclined to hug you than hurt you, it's like as if in the train station fight scene of The Matrix when Neo & Smith run out of bullets, instead of jumping away to start the kung-fu bit he grabs Smith's head, licks his pinkie, and give Smith a wet willy.

Somehow your so pathetic you've come full circle into admirable.
Or maybe I'm just twisted and you're just pathetic, meh.

I see the words, but all I hear is a thick gurgling sound.
That would be you dying as your brain liquefies.
Relax, it'll be over soon.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 2:30 AM
-->
Hmmmmm.....seems like somebody is overcompensating for having a small penis.

Can't you just get a sports car like all the other desperate needle dicks out there?

Oops, gotta run! Be back next week!

*laughs mockingly as he rushes out the door to go participate in real life*

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
Today 2:30 AM
-->
Look, Cognisant thinks he's taking the high road by being condescending and not 'stooping' to Noddy's level. His head has become so engorged with naught but the smell of his own farts (figuratively speaking) because of all the pissants that jump on his dick around here. But, little does he know that all the praise in the world won't make him any more significant in the grand scheme of things.

He's deluded himself so much as to think he'll someday merge himself with technology, while at the same time advocating for an oligarchal authoritarian government that he's convinced himself would find him worthy of such an upgrade. Nothing is more pathetic then a nobody from a nowhere country with superiority complex.

Nihilism is very suiting for him, since even if God did exist, s/he would agree that Cognisant is irrelavent and meaningless. He's young and still finds the idea of purposelessness 'edgy' and 'intellectual', but soon he'll grow up and realize just what it entails. The bursting of his idealistic bubble will be like a supernova, scattering the elements of his self-righteous, naive delusions of a panopticon technocratic utopia and his overinflated, self-important ego throughout the vast, empty cosmos.

Here's a news flash for you Cog: you're going to die lonely and miserable, just like everyone else - you'll be in the same pile of worm shit as Noddy and all the other scum of the earth. Don't flatter yourself, even if we reach the age of transhumanism within your lifetime, money says you won't make the cut.

Artifice Orisit

Hmmmmm.....seems like somebody is overcompensating for having a small penis.
Can't you just get a sports car like all the other desperate needle dicks out there?
How unimaginative... yep that's all.

Oops, gotta run! Be back next week!
*laughs mockingly as he rushes out the door to go participate in real life*
Sure.

Look, Cognisant thinks he's taking the high road by being condescending and not 'stooping' to Noddy's level. His head has become so engorged with naught but the smell of his own farts (figuratively speaking)
No no, literally :D

because of all the pissants that jump on his dick around here.
Firstly what's a pissant? Secondly ouch, don't jump so hard.

But, little does he know that all the praise in the world won't make him any more significant in the grand scheme of things.
But you just told me.

He's deluded himself so much as to think he'll someday merge himself with technology, while at the same time advocating for an oligarchal authoritarian government that he's convinced himself would find him worthy of such an upgrade. Nothing is more pathetic then a nobody from a nowhere country with superiority complex.
Sure there is, someone who mocks nobodies from a nowhere country with superiority complexes because they've got nothing else better to do.

Nihilism is very suiting for him, since even if God did exist, s/he would agree that Cognisant is irrelavent and meaningless.
I call it freedom, say it with me now in a Scottish accent, FREEEDUUUM!

He's young and still finds the idea of purposelessness 'edgy' and 'intellectual', but soon he'll grow up and realize just what it entails. The bursting of his idealistic bubble will be like a supernova, scattering the elements of his self-righteous, naive delusions of a panopticon technocratic utopia and his overinflated, self-important ego throughout the vast, empty cosmos.
Cool, beats doing nothing with my life.

Here's a news flash for you Cog: you're going to die lonely and miserable, just like everyone else - you'll be in the same pile of worm shit as Noddy and all the other scum of the earth. Don't flatter yourself, even if we reach the age of transhumanism within your lifetime, money says you won't make the cut.
Well if it was easy it wouldn't be fun now would it?

Geez with so many of you it's hard to get on the offensive.

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 7:30 AM
-->
Okay Kantor...
You know what, screw it, your "I'm scared but fuck you anyway" attitude makes me more inclined to hug you than hurt you, it's like as if in the train station fight scene of The Matrix when Neo & Smith run out of bullets, instead of jumping away to start the kung-fu bit he grabs Smith's head, licks his pinkie, and give Smith a wet willy.

Somehow your so pathetic you've come full circle into admirable.
Or maybe I'm just twisted and you're just pathetic, meh.

That would be you dying as your brain liquefies.
Relax, it'll be over soon.

Your almost funny, but not quite there yet. I feel your mockery is superficial. Shallow. It is nothing but a bunch of cleverly sought out words without meaning..or balls. Sure, it might get you off...and being the nice guy I am, I am happy to make your twisted, bisexual fantasies come alive.
You are like the Will Hunting no one bothered to make a movie off. Imagine a lifeless, twisted soul, with social capabilities reaching such bottomless depths, to the extent that no fiction writer ever could proudly stand by their work describing it. It isn't surprising to find such a misfit lurking at this forum making silly challenges, that comes by at least once a month, to feed the, strangely enough, huge confidence of his. I am glad that you can fuel your ego in such primitive ways. Being the self proclaimed mock master of this forum is nothing short of a huge accomplishment for you. Congratulations Cognistant.
Oh, and have you removed your arm yet? That would be the ultimate joke. Cognistant, sitting there with only one arm to speak of, forever to remind him of his scientifical failure, looking back on his empty folder titled "life accomplishments". With nothing else to lock back to, except your "mock me" thread prime days, you would be twisting in your grave from your pathetic attempt at anything resembling an existence.
The whole remove arm thread, just tells me howe desperately you crave to be unique, exiting and rebelious when sadly, you are neither. It also says how much your head is up your ass.
"Relax, it'll be over soon." haha, you sir, are a joke.

harpman

Redshirt
Local time
Today 12:30 AM
-->
I came to this thread hopeful. I'm leaving disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom