• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Everyone come in for a quick bow

Monknizzles

Redshirt
Local time
10:06 PM
-->
Howdy everyone.... I'm a INTJ, my name is Chuck.... I figured instead of saying hi like a normal human I would make purpose of a thread.

Since this is suppose to be a INTP forum... then obviously we have gathered a distinct group of intellectuals... Why not use that for a purpose? If we get the INTJ, and INTPs together we can easily come up with some amazing stuff. I'm not one to speculate or talk about theory. I like to talk business :)

So what is the next source of Electric, Transportation, Shelter, and what lies ahead of us for the future? What can we come together to invent, or upgrade? I don't really feel like talking about myself, or a opinion of personality type :) I'm a pretty sharp retard.

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
10:06 PM
-->
freaking finally.

If you want one idea to get started on right off the bat, go to the science, faith, and philosophy section and look at the maturity thread. It didn't turn into what I had in mind, but a lot of good insights came up on education. There were no objections, and everyone thought we had a good idea, but no one had the will to do anything about it (haha what were you expecting?)

If you have the will to go try to change education, that might be a good place to start. I don't think any of us want credit for the idea :p. Make it happen if you can.

Otherwise rattle off some topics of your own and we'll see what we can do ;).

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
3:06 PM
-->
*Walks in scuffing mud on the red carpet and picking nose*

*Notices Monknizzles*

Oh, hi - are you the caterer? Glad you're here - none of us has fixed a sandwich in months! Kitchen's down the hall to the left. We'll be out in the shed designing fusion-powered hover-vehicles when the grub's ready. Welcome aboard!

Top Bottom