• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

ENTJ (tentative)

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 10:12 PM
-->
Graham Hancock
Kilindi Iyi
Daniel Pinchbeck
Peter Joseph
Richard Alpert

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
I'm not sure if I'm a fan of Run The Jewels that much or I at least try not to be that obvious about my listening to them but Jaime Meline might be an example of an archetype of ENTJ (TeNi) as well. I think Ian Bavitz is INFP (FiNe) and in working together for a brief time, you could see some of the times they interacted. If you've ever hung out with people or read critiques/analyses of it, they say people tend to pick up and absorb qualities of those they're around. It's easier to quit drugs or booze if you aren't around it.

I think they just hung out so the ENTJ could observe the INFP's Fi, and be in awe of it. They get self conscious of their own use of it since it has to be done through the lens of Te, and has a different angle to it. ENTP are more sensitive to time in a way, than J, since it's Ne-inferior Si, Ne is the future and Si is the past, working together on that axis instead of Te-Fi. Fi just comes more personally and independent than Te. Te needs to be masked in a more corporate, business oriented manner and especially in ENTJ, because Se, especially tertiary, is in a sensitive spot on the stack, and more aware of tidiness or proper ways of conducting projects.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Correction: Jaime Meline might be ESTJ instead.
TeSiNeFi

ENTJ is TeNiSeFi

I just think he's a pretty good example of that. You notice patterns so that, for example, INTPs resemble INTPs, as they all typically share inferior Fe. Another example is INFJ, who are similar to ENFJ, having auxiliary and dominant Fe respectively.

Meline expressed interest in not having any interest whatsoever in taking the test. That to me just implied low Fi, which is different from Fe. Since Fi is Te, INFPs tend to have more "personal identity", which can be applied to other people and how they think they feel. Since EXTJ has more Te and less Fi, they might take something like a personality test indicator offensive or just something too normal to make a big deal out of to spend a lot of time on.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Edit: I meant to put I'm hugely into Run the Jewels

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Jack Kerouac (writer, poet, “journalist”, audio engineer aficionado)
Tycho Brahe (16th century astronomer, astrologer)

Top Bottom