• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

DXM and flying

Minute Squirrel

magician
Local time
Today 6:16 PM
-->
I'm about to fly to Jamaica.

I wanna take some DXM but I've only taken it once and it didn't do anything for me. I felt a little weird but I've gotten higher off a cig. So I'm about to take 7kg/mg right before I go to the tsa.

Now, I already know this is kind of a bad idea. It's even worse because I'm going on a Christian mission trip(I'm not a Christian but it was basically free(to long a story to get into)) plus it's a pretty conservative denomination(SDA). What I'm asking is if this is a kinda bad idea or a RELLY terrible idea?

Now I just also want to say that I love tripping balls. Well at least I like the idea of it, ive never actually tripped bfore. But still I think that tripping on a 9hr flight might be fun. So I'm asking any of you degenerates who've done DXM if I seem correct in my assessment.

Lateral

Too busy thinking to make any decisions.
Local time
Today 1:16 PM
-->
Horrible idea. Unless you wanna be puking and time traveling in an airborne plane. Fuck DXM.

Top Bottom