• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Do you like polo t-shirts ?

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 11:08 AM
-->
I abhor polo tees. They look out of joint on every type of body type and every kind of height. You don it on your athletic body, your nipples stick out, you don it on your fat body, you may seem pregnant. A short guy wears it, it look like somebody's grandpa's wardrobe. The point is they suck. I just hate them. This may sound obnoxious but I just find them abhorrent. Their grotesque look becomes worse when they exist in neon colors and fuckin' TV static like strips. Also, the sleeves which hang by the side, that's even worse.

IT IS JUST BAD.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:38 PM
-->
Clothes are made for people with that fashion model physique and because they're the sort to be most into fashion (in part due to the availability of well fitting clothes) they tend to buy the most clothes further fueling this vicious cycle.

A loose fitting polo is just a T-shirt with a collar and that looks fine and feels comfortable but they're next to impossible to find these days. These days I buy an XXL polo and it's tight on my shoulders and biceps and I'm not muscular it's just made to be tight in those areas to accentuate them or something.

Fucking uncomfortable is what it is.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Today 12:38 AM
-->
I love me shirts with pockets, I honestly need to get some. Polos are great.

Top Bottom