• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Daydreaming throughout the day

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 1:21 PM
-->
I noticed that anything that tends to reduce my daydreaming time (me time) makes me very very vinegarish.

Also, my productivity dips significantly if I don't get to daydream as much as I need it. For eg. I approximately need a minimum of 3 hours of daydreaming in a day. If I am unable to daydream for 3 hours at least, my day starts detoriating very quickly and I end up being very lethargic and cranky.

I am making this post because sometimes I find it concerning that my productivity is significantly dependent on my daydreaming time.

Also, I feel that half the day, I am floating outside my body. It is weird but pleasant too.

Another related thing is this - I also need lucid dreaming time - at least 30 minutes and fantasy time - at least 1 hour and nap time - at least 1 hour

That is a whopping 5 hours requirement in total I need to stay sane and not cranky and extremely productive.

Anyway, do you face this? How do you deal with it?

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 10:51 AM
-->
I think best when I walk, brightest ideas come then. Brisk walk, many times at night, mind wanders to pleasant places.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 1:51 AM
-->
What do you daydream about? Is it because you are INTJ that you are able to daydream? I cannot daydream I have aphantasia.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 1:51 AM
-->
I have trouble holding a thought in my head and manipulating it. I call it ADD but I have no problem doing math. I just cannot sit and do nothing but be in my head with no external stimulation. What I'm saying is that I have poor working memory and cant just be in my head for long periods. What exactly is it you do in your head @BurnedOut

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 1:21 PM
-->
@Animekitty
Either I am enjoying a music video in my head or I am working on some theory. Sometimes, I am just imagining various scenarios. Kind of escaping reality

Top Bottom