• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Cocaine Bill and Morphine Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:51 AM
-->
There was a geezer on BBC Radio Five boring everybody rigid with tales of his cocaine habitation which said he spent £600K.

I don't believe him for a start and he came across as an average bad type of Horseman (ESFJ). Horsemen prefer Horse (Heroin) which might not be a surprise.

He said that cocaine made him introspective. I don't believe this either. I don't believe Horsemen know what introspective is and he must have borrowed the term from his parole officer.

I don't know cocaine, but any CNS stimulant, I would surmise would increase the Sensing and Judging and be the exact opposite of the drivel he a was pouting out. Horsement tend to do this, spout semi-logical drivel resulting from their flawed/distorted viewpoint.

I would expect INTPs to like cocaine? If they are not already too high, that is.

.... walking down Fifth Avenue,
Baby, have a sniff on me
(from memory)

chilidog

Local time
Today 12:51 AM
-->
Yup, I'm resurrecting old threads :)

While not proud of it, I did try cocaine a few times, and while I enjoyed it, it's not something I'll ever do again. But I must say, cocaine gave me a taste of what it's like to be an extreme extrovert, and while it was rather enjoyable while it lasted, I'm glad that I don't have to live like that everyday.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 1:51 AM
-->
chilidog with cocaine sprinkled on top. It will both clog your heart and accelerate it at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom