• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Black Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:30 AM
-->
Hello,

Are you an iconoclast? Do you believe Black Magic is an illusion, although some witches believe it and can make a thorough nuisance of themselves. Clairvoyance is real enough though.

What do you believe in?

Perseus
http://soredragon.blogspot.com/

Artifice Orisit

I enjoy telling Satanists that they're misguided pagans, or better yet, unconventional Christians. Buh ha ha haa, it never gets old.

Black magic? Are you referring to the dark side of Wicca, "do harm unto others and receive harm three times"? Isn't that an exclusively female affair?

I don't believe in magic/god/etc but it's all great spooky fun.

百物語怪談会 Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai
The evocation was a simple one. In a room, as night fell, one hundred blue candles were lit. Guests and players gathered around the candles, taking turns telling kaidan. After each kaidan, a single candle was extinguished, and the room slowly grew darker and darker. The process was an evocation, with the final candle believed to summon a supernatural entity.
The origin of the game is unknown. It is thought that it was first played amongst the samurai class as a test of courage

*Stabbity*

Local time
Today 12:30 AM
-->
Hehehehehehehehehe.........I know all. </Black-Mage>

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
Today 6:30 AM
-->
I think...

well...

It's just a blend of superstition and the unknown.

It's not magic, just simply a thing which hasn't bene properly studied or confirmed.

I'm quite sardonic when it comes to things like this, it's my job actually.

Artifice Orisit

百物語怪談会 Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai

Could we play this on a forum?

Aphasia

Local time
Today 2:30 PM
-->
I like it (somewhat), but where are we going to get one hundred candles? O.o

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Multiply by 2. Then, put them out one by one =.=" (somehow, I put exactly 50 of these candles here without even counting them out. *shudders*) (really)

I've never seen any evidence of black magic, or any kind of magic working, so I'm somewhere within the skeptic-disbeliever area.

EDIT:

I

How a guttered candle should look like. I feel like I'm veering seriously off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom