• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Autumn photography

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 5:34 AM
-->
Just made a couple of pictures, it was very misty outside. I wanted to give the pictures a cool autumny atmosphere, I hope I succeeded.

c0awn.jpg

Jz3Oy.jpg

8Ulpy.jpg

bfznq.jpg

dFV3y.jpg

47X5k.jpg

elbOC.jpg

C28Il.jpg

jiy2C.jpg

I wonder if personality type influences the kind of pictures you make. If it influences your composition, color usage, lighting, subjects, etc. Because it seems like it would.

Da Blob

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 10:34 PM
-->
You have a nice eye for contrast. As far as the relationship between object photographed and personality. I would suggest that photography as art is self-expression of personality - although it could be difficult to type a person based upon his or her artwork, because the differences should exceed similarities by quite a margin...

sammael

Adrift
Local time
Today 3:34 PM
-->
Nice
smiley_emoticons_thumbs1.gif

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 8:34 PM
-->
Cool pictures man

I noticed you prefer to "zoom in" on your objects, as opposed to "zoomed out" photography that captures landscapes.

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
-->
You have a nice eye for contrast. As far as the relationship between object photographed and personality. I would suggest that photography as art is self-expression of personality - although it could be difficult to type a person based upon his or her artwork, because the differences should exceed similarities by quite a margin...
Thanks! And yeah, it seems like you would never be able to tell someone's exact personality type, but I think different temperaments could probably be predicted. It'd never be 100% correct though. Maybe there'd be a 50%-75% success rate.

Thanks man!

Cool pictures man

I noticed you prefer to "zoom in" on your objects, as opposed to "zoomed out" photography that captures landscapes.
Yeah. I find that landscapes, at least in my area, tend to look a little... Composition-less or dull. Perhaps because the Netherlands are a rather flat country, and there isn't really much of a landscape. Ialso don't live in the middle of a busy city, which is something I'd love to take pictures of as well. I might take my camera with me some day. Would be nice.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
-->
I like the third from the bottom the best. It's simplistic yet spooky.
I might take my camera with me some day.
I've read a photographer should always bring the camera...

Nice use of focus and bokeh. I presume that is why pictures are on the slightly zoomed side? If my impression is correct. You can achieve the same effects that you seem to like with faster wider lens, for more wide, yet close up? That will be slightly different. As subject isolation will be different, but similar. Well, I may not know exactly what I'm talking about. Good work.

Top Bottom