• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Attention span

RadicalDreamer31

Local time
Today 1:42 AM
-->
Do you have one? I don't. Can't focus worth a shit. Last month was yesterday. Wtf is even happening? Where am I right now?

Had to open like ten new tabs before I could even post this. Gotta do all the things. All at once. Poorly.

It's a problem.

How to focus?

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:42 PM
-->
Read the entirety of tvtropes, SCP foundation, the archives of Schlock Mercenary, Sluggy Freelance, Order of the Stick and Darths & Droids.

For a while you'll totally forget you had a problem.

If problem persists come back to me and I'll refer you on to more stuff.

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Local time
-->
Attention span lasts as long as a single thought lasts. Might be a few seconds. Might be a good 10 minutes. Doesn't matter. Just have to get the thought done. Distracted while thinking is one of the most annoying things. Thought gets cut off. Thinking interrupted. Stop thinking for about 10 seconds. Unsettling for some reason. Not sure why. Just need to keep thinking.

pgibbons

Banned
Local time
-->
As a true INTP I have a good attention span in what interests me. I can really focus down on what I'm doing. So RadicalDreamer31 you are on the wrong forum, sorry.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 3:12 PM
-->
As a true INTP I have a good attention span in what interests me. I can really focus down on what I'm doing. So RadicalDreamer31 you are on the wrong forum, sorry.

#TRUINTP

#GTFOWEFULL

#WITEPOWA

OrLevitate

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 10:42 PM
-->
I'm intrinsically luminous, mortals. I'm 4ever
Its so funny I post diluting but had to share 10/10 receival of hashtags. What is short attention span without impetuousity jk I have nothing pertinent to contribute

Top Bottom