• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Arcade disscussion sub-forum

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 1:46 AM
-->
It would be nice to have a place to talk about the arcade games, or brag about our scores
coverlaugh.gif

Could we get a sub section of the gaming section for the arcade?

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today 9:46 AM
-->
I think a thread should be enough for now. It's always easy to add stuff but removing it is always meh when it doesn't work out. Let's wait and see.

Sugarpop

accepts advice on his English
Local time
Today 9:46 AM
-->
This is the first thread on the topic in a while, so I suppose it would be a low-traffic subforum.

Toad

True King of Mushroomland!!!
Local time
-->
DAMN U NOBODY! u JUST Couldn't let me have the high score for Jewel theif huh! U bastard..

Edit: I did not realized that this thread was a suggestion to make a sub forum. I thought it was a thread to talk about the arcade. Do we even have a thread about the arcade?

Deleted member 1424

I wonder if we can get Mrmolen to post, instead of just steal all the high scores.

Toad

Local time
-->
I hate that guy...

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
DAMN U NOBODY! u JUST Couldn't let me have the high score for Jewel theif huh! U bastard..

Edit: I did not realized that this thread was a suggestion to make a sub forum. I thought it was a thread to talk about the arcade. Do we even have a thread about the arcade?
don't worry, that just means nobody is better then you....which should be a compliment

I hate that guy...

I beat a bunch of his high scores today. I didn't get around to a lot of the games, I only played numbers through B

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
Today 4:46 AM
-->
I wonder if we can get Mrmolen to post, instead of just steal all the high scores.

I stole 3 this afternoon! *<--------------Insert old devil smiley here.

First time to the new arcade. Anyone's welcome to take them back though. I'll live with the shame somehow......

Edit: One of my thefts was nobody's! hehehehe

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I stole 3 this afternoon! *<--------------Insert old devil smiley here.

First time to the new arcade. Anyone's welcome to take them back though. I'll live with the shame somehow......

Edit: One of my thefts was nobody's! hehehehe

I stole it back with over double your score.

It was kinda interesting playing it with 30+ hours no sleep, and an empty stomach, fighting the shaking in my arm. made playing it rather intense

EDIT: I decided to steal one of yours in addition to the one you took from me

Toad

Local time
-->
Dammit I'm not patient enough to play any of the games!!! Maybe I should just pick one and stick with it intead of trying to play all of them.

Top Bottom