• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Any good chair recommendations here?

GingerS

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:49 AM
-->
I need good chair recommendations (>$350)
I read that Herman Miller Embody is the holy grail. Aeron office chair is comfortable/durable/affordable and finally all those gamer chairs are gaudy and overpriced.

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
Mine looks like this. I added a cushion for lumbar support. Can't give you a price check, but its relatively affordable i'd say. In terms of durability, it might survive a nuke and become a museum exhibit in the far off future.

WIN_20200928_18_16_32_Pro.jpg

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:49 AM
-->
Herman Miller Embody looks like a typical office chair. It doesn't support your neck which sucks. Look for chairs with whole spine support and if you are tall they have to be adjustable.

That said if you do 30 minutes of back and structural excercise every day, you likely won't develop back pain sitting on a torture rack even if it's made from freaking legos or daggers.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
Today 4:49 AM
-->
Herman Miller Embody looks like a typical office chair. It doesn't support your neck which sucks. Look for chairs with whole spine support and if you are tall they have to be adjustable.

That said if you do 30 minutes of back and structural excercise every day, you likely won't develop back pain sitting on a torture rack even if it's made from freaking legos or daggers.

Do you like daggers?

greysolive

Redshirt
Local time
-->
As for me it's always better to go to a store that is open and try some to see how they feel. Also you can check reviews about best RV recliners before purchasing. It can help to reduce the risks and find the right one for your needs. Hope it helps.

Top Bottom