• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Annoying Little Introverts

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 5:12 PM
-->
Not to be taken too seriously, but still made me lol a bit:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/coll...ptember-2013/2-how-introverts-can-be-annoying

• Taking no responsibility for our social lives
  • Dismissing the world
  • The silent treatment
  • Ignoring your honey’s “love language.”
  • Never displaying enthusiasm.

lololol, since I hang around you I's so much, def get these. Number 1 isn't to bad...seeing as you're introverts and all, but number 5 annoys me the most!

It's like "Hey, are you guys excited?!?!"

I can't imagine trying to pump up a crowd of you guys.

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 5:12 PM
-->
since I can't edit....

Also note the author of article is actually the author of the book "The Introvert's Way: Living a Quiet Life in a Noisy World" too :D

doncarlzone

Useless knowledge
Local time
Today 12:12 AM
-->
You know when you are at a social gathering and the lights suddenly go out? I always try to envision that happening in a room full of introverts. It'd be awkwardly amazing, there would be no one to scream: "Heeeeyyy" or "Oooohhhhhhhh". Just nice awkward silence. I know, I'm a dreamer.

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 6:12 AM
-->
That's what dreams are made of.

LOL

So are you shy or an introvert?

It's the same question I ask myself.

If you long to be in a social gathering full of introverts then you are just wanting to meet new people who have the same interests as yours.

Although, I am very sure most introverts go to clubs anyways and even want to be there.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Yesterday 4:12 PM
-->
Not to be taken too seriously, but still made me lol a bit:

I can get excited >( I just have to think about first.

"What advantage would I gain from showing excitement? I guess if I don't show excitement then I will have to deal with their hurt feelings and then I won't be able to enjoy my thoughts on electrical theory because this will incur a one sided argument where they say I don't care or listen and I have to spend all the time in a pointless argument convincing them that I do. ". :-)

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
  • Taking no responsibility for our social lives
  • Dismissing the world
  • The silent treatment
  • Ignoring your honey’s “love language.”
  • Never displaying enthusiasm.
This is funny, I want to post it on facebook.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 7:12 AM
-->
It's like "Hey, are you guys excited?!?!"

Nah, you just need to push the right buttons. The problem is that said buttons are locked in a titanium vault deep within the Mariana Trench which is then protected by a password encrypted within Coca-Cola's complete recipe.

Coolydudey

You could say that.
Local time
Today 2:12 AM
-->
Nah, you just need to push the right buttons. The problem is that said buttons are locked in a titanium vault deep within the Mariana Trench which is then protected by a password encrypted within Coca-Cola's complete recipe.

I must mention that you can only find the sha-1 hash of the password in this recipe, and its salt is in the ketchup recipe. You must then try to crack it via brute-force.

NormannTheDoorman

Rice is love. Rice is life.
Local time
Today 9:12 AM
-->
I have heard plenty of introverts justify their actions by MBTI type. Never understood that part.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
I have heard plenty of introverts justify their actions by MBTI type. Never understood that part.
Whether it's morally correct/ethical or not, don't see what's so difficult to understand there..

Well I heard in an INTJ interview, "I'm an introvert. So I don't need people." Which is just kinda weird.. I'm sure after having some time to think about it he realized that maybe isn't a 100% accurate statement. More like a general feeling of sorts.

Top Bottom